thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hell yes the new update is here, with lot of new content and event to explore too. Had to download now, does the old saves still compatible or need to restart again?

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hell yes the new update is here, with lot of new content and event to explore too. Had to download now, does the old saves still compatible or need to restart again?
0.2 saves work but some things in a battle mode not compatible. (weapons and powers)

Saves from version 0.2.6 work normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
What's the difference between Game.exe and Ashley The Pirate.exe? ._.
None, just the icon, but I have received complaints that antivirus can detect Ashley The Pirate.exe as something dangerous for the computer.

So I leave the game.exe in case the antivirus of the player removes the Ashley The Pirate.exe

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Why when i press enable missed events in the gallery non of them unlock ?
It's just the events that you missed.

If you progress through the game and miss more events, you will need to press the option again.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I really liked this game,RPG games are in my heart,what i missed from the game is anal sex.I will watch this game that I really liked.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I really liked this game,RPG games are in my heart,what i missed from the game is anal sex.I will watch this game that I really liked.
There's anal sex in the game, when you sailing to other island and encounter a pirate boat you will have option to have a blowjob with him. After that you come to his boat and interact with the 3 treasure chest and he will give it to you if you decide to let him have fun with your body, first chest was blowjob second vaginal sex and the last one is anal sex

Reactions: Priappus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
0.2 saves work but some things in a battle mode not compatible. (weapons and powers)

Saves from version 0.2.6 work normally.
Guess I had to start a new game because I skipped that version and wait for this one to come out, but I did use the old saves to check some content and I must say you done a very great job in this update. I really like the new areas and the Moan mode adding a more realistic sex scenes than MC just silently all the time, not just that but the NPCs reaction when I let her running around naked was very fun too
10/10 game that need more supports and more fans

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Could you please share a full gallery save pls ?
I will have to make a modified save because there is no save that unlocks all the scenes. (I will post it here later).

There are and will be important scenes that will only unlock according to the choice you have made during the game (and will not be possible to unlock even in the missed events).

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes