zed1306

Feb 1, 2019
I will have to make a modified save because there is no save that unlocks all the scenes. (I will post it here later).

There are and will be important scenes that will only unlock according to the choice you have made during the game (and will not be possible to unlock even in the missed events).
I'm also waiting for the gallery, i already finished this update. Don't want to play all over again for some scenes. That's why i like it better when we can watch the missed scenes in gallery, playing a game for the 2nd time from the start after getting to know the story is really painful tbh.

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I plan to increase anal scenes in the next major update.

For those who want to play without making Ashley lose her virginity.
Wonder beside the anal content, will you consider adding threesome, foursome and group sex in your game? I saw you have lot of female characters beside the MC so I guess we will got lot of sex event involving them too (would be fun if we got some lesbian sex with those women specially when they saw how lusty MC are)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Wonder beside the anal content, will you consider adding threesome, foursome and group sex in your game? I saw you have lot of female characters beside the MC so I guess we will got lot of sex event involving them too (would be fun if we got some lesbian sex with those women specially when they saw how lusty MC are)
Threesome scene and Gangbang scene already has in the game.(I intend to do others too.), but the other scenes would be more complex to make, especially lesbian scenes because I would have to put the entire characters in the scene.

So I will not promise that I will do because it is too complex for me to do, I would spend too much time doing it, I do not know if it would be worth the effort.

Unlike the other scenes that I just put the body of the man. Without necessarily showing who it is.(There are some exceptions like the Wall Scene).

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
YioruYioru

I just played this game after a while. Really loved it. Last time I played the bar cleaning scene, Ashley had to be sleepy for a threesome but now she can choose to have sex. Loved this new change.
Have few more suggestions which could improve the game, hope you consider these.

1. In the sex scenes, Ashley's expression is like she is exhausted or tired. We cannot see Lust or desire on her face. Its like she has no interest in it.
I suggest to have some pictures where Ashley's expression shows that she eager to have sex/enjoying it to use them in these scenarios which will make the scene more enjoyable to players.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.When Ashley is being molested in groping scenes, it would be nice if she enjoyed it and responded like "Not so hard..", "more.." or something like that.

Anyway, Keep up the good work, will be looking forward to the next major update where Anal will be more. Also noticed that dog has been added, is there beastality in the game now or can we expect Ashley to have fun with dog in future ?;)

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru

I just played this game after a while. Really loved it. Last time I played the bar cleaning scene, Ashley had to be sleepy for a threesome but now she can choose to have sex. Loved this new change.
Have few more suggestions which could improve the game, hope you consider these.

1. In the sex scenes, Ashley's expression is like she is exhausted or tired. We cannot see Lust or desire on her face. Its like she has no interest in it.
I suggest to have some pictures where Ashley's expression shows that she eager to have sex/enjoying it to use them in these scenarios which will make the scene more enjoyable to players.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.When Ashley is being molested in groping scenes, it would be nice if she enjoyed it and responded like "Not so hard..", "more.." or something like that.

Anyway, Keep up the good work, will be looking forward to the next major update where Anal will be more.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do...

No scenes with the dog. (Unless I make a separate Patch.)

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Could you please share a full gallery save pls ?
Actually, I changed my mind, I will do something better.

(It could be very possible that if I send you the save, you will encounter some problems.)o_O

I will create a new system to unlock the gallery scenes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Saminthemountain

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, not like I'm not satisfied with my playthrough but it'll be good to know how to play to unlock scenes here and there.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Adventurer mode says it gives a little more rewards. What kind of rewards?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Actually, I changed my mind, I will do something better.

(It could be very possible that if I send you the save, you will encounter some problems.)o_O

I will create a new system to unlock the gallery scenes.
Dude, here you have all PNGs optimized. Just copy-paste over originals:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Dude, here you have all PNGs optimized. Just copy-paste over originals:
Workupload
Thank you very much!✌

I tried to use your method that you gave me last time, but my machine is too slow for me to compress the files.

Maybe I can improve it to make optimizations in the future.

I will give special credit to you because this is the second time you have done this!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
THX!
You can actually do it very fast!
For now you could just use my archive.
For the future you could just use two fast, multi threaded compressors.
1617749749384.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like too much the games where you have to be attentive to the needs of eating, sleeping, etc. Is there a way to avoid that?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I don't like too much the games where you have to be attentive to the needs of eating, sleeping, etc. Is there a way to avoid that?
Unfortunately, no.

Maybe I'll add an option to be optional in the future, who knows. (It's not hard to do.)

But there are events where being hungry or sleepy interferes, so I can't say for sure that I will add this option.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Unfortunately, no.

Maybe I'll add an option to be opiconal in the future, who knows. (It's not hard to do.)

But there are events where being hungry or sleepy interferes, so I can't say for sure that I will add this option.
If you ever make it optional I'll give it a try. In the meantime I guess I'll find another game.

Otherwise thanks for sharing and good luck.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes