thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You can already do that, just take your companions to an INN.
View attachment 1128857
View attachment 1128853
Yes, I plan to add more characters to the party.
Oh damn! I didn't know that feature and just assume it wa
This would be complex to do because, in this battle mode, there is a big problem when adding new skills.

If I add new skills, they don't work on old saves.:cry:

So I usually plan everything that I want to add.

There will be a companion not in this next major update, but in a future major update that will have a big focus on magic. (He/she will learn new skills as they level up.):unsure:

There is a power I created where Ashley seduces the enemy and he is paralyzed for a while. (but it is very op.) It is already in the game, I just did not add it because I am still testing it.

Maybe I will put some way to add it when Ashley reaches level 10.
That would be a great alternate solution too, and that power could be even better to deal with the type of enemy that dealing AOE attack like the Minotaur boss which is very annoying and taken lot of HP potions just to keep the entire party alive. And would be better if that ability could be associate with Ashley decide to walk into the forest naked and didn't need to be force to wearing clothes everytime, which the enemy when encounter and saw her naked will all be horny and hesitate aka paralyzed and just stand still for 1 to 2 turn....and when they regain their mind again they will not just attack like normal but would sexual assaulting Ashley sometimes and would raising her Lust desire even more so

Yeeeehaw

Mar 19, 2020
I have finished the game in about a week ( gallery full, everything that could be done was done ) but I've lost my save file.. anyone can help?

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I started playing H games when Viper series were the only thing you could get your hands on. And now I have certain standards for 2D graphics. Will I be disappointed with this game?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I have finished the game in about a week ( gallery full, everything that could be done was done ) but I've lost my save file.. anyone can help?
Oh damn! I didn't know that feature and just assume it wa

That would be a great alternate solution too, and that power could be even better to deal with the type of enemy that dealing AOE attack like the Minotaur boss which is very annoying and taken lot of HP potions just to keep the entire party alive. And would be better if that ability could be associate with Ashley decide to walk into the forest naked and didn't need to be force to wearing clothes everytime, which the enemy when encounter and saw her naked will all be horny and hesitate aka paralyzed and just stand still for 1 to 2 turn....and when they regain their mind again they will not just attack like normal but would sexual assaulting Ashley sometimes and would raising her Lust desire even more so
(Unfortunately, this one of the enemies seeing Ashley naked and will be horny I don't think I can do).
(I don't think there is any way I can add sexual assaults during battle.) It would be interesting, but I'm pretty sure it's not possible.:cry:

Interesting fact, before I released the game it was possible to walk around naked in the forests and dungeons.:sneaky:

Is there a reason I removed this... I just can't remember. (Because it's been a long time.)

Maybe (I will not promise) I will unlock to walk naked in the forest and dungeons in some future update.

The only problem with me releasing this would be the work it would give me because I would have to do a lot of testing and rewrite some rules.:unsure:

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
(Unfortunately, this one of the enemies seeing Ashley naked and will be horny I don't think I can do).
(I don't think there is any way I can add sexual assaults during battle.) It would be interesting, but I'm pretty sure it's not possible.:cry:

Interesting fact, before I released the game it was possible to walk around naked in the forests and dungeons.:sneaky:

Is there a reason I removed this... I just can't remember. (Because it's been a long time.)

Maybe (I will not promise) I will unlock to walk naked in the forest and dungeons in some future update.

The only problem with me releasing this would be the work it would give me because I would have to do a lot of testing and rewrite some rules.:unsure:
Maybe if Ashley decide to walk in the forest or dungeon naked she will get instant defeat and got raped by monsters without put up any fight, that would be a very fun and quick way for impatience players that just want to unblocking sex scenes and for a quick fap. But if the rewrite and coding for that feature was too time consumed or would create lot of bugs and long term problems then you don't need to add it in your game, everything so far was enough for me to say you put lot of heart and passionate in the project so take easy things will and should be priority

Reactions: YioruYioru

LEET

May 29, 2017
Reached the ending but I can't seem to unlock everything. Is that by design?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Reached the ending but I can't seem to unlock everything. Is that by design?
There are some gallery scenes that are secret and others that are only unlocked depending on your choice.

In the next update, there will be an easier way to unlock the gallery scenes, for those who don't want to play the game again just because they missed a scene.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is cool and interesting.
so I add:
1 improved the description in the menu of the depravity of the heroine by adding a photo, like in the game the desecrated heroine
2. the combat system is not very convenient because it excludes sex scenes, you need to transfer to the standard one, I also did not notice the randomness of the events, which upset, this would add time for the passage and also make the game even more interesting.
3.animation of the sex scene is truncated, some kind of small screen is shown on the right, and what comes through only under a microscope can be understood, in the game third_crisis it is even better displayed, the most vivid example remains the game of the defiled heroine

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
the game is cool and interesting.
so I add:
1 improved the description in the menu of the depravity of the heroine by adding a photo, like in the game the desecrated heroine
2. the combat system is not very convenient because it excludes sex scenes, you need to transfer to the standard one, I also did not notice the randomness of the events, which upset, this would add time for the passage and also make the game even more interesting.
3.animation of the sex scene is truncated, some kind of small screen is shown on the right, and what comes through only under a microscope can be understood, in the game third_crisis it is even better displayed, the most vivid example remains the game of the defiled heroine
Thanks for the feedback.

I will see what I can do with this menu.

Unfortunately, the combat will be something I won't change, it won't be worth the work. (It would take me months and months to make that kind of change.)

With time I will improve the randomness of the events.

And as for the animations, I will give them more frames over time.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks for the feedback.

I will see what I can do with this menu.

Unfortunately, the combat will be something I won't change, it won't be worth the work. (It would take me months and months to make that kind of change.)

With time I will improve the randomness of the events.

And as for the animations, I will give them more frames over time.
you don't have to do everything in one version.

do it in parts for 5-15 versions it is quite possible to remake.
(From the observation of the work of the author of the game a big Kuyash)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
you don't have to do everything in one version.

do it in parts for 5-15 versions it is quite possible to remake.
(From the observation of the work of the author of the game a big Kuyash)
Definitely, at least for now, I will not change the combat. (Maybe I'll change my mind).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Definitely, at least for now, I will not change the combat. (Maybe I'll change my mind).
I'm actually enjoy the combat in this game, look more unique and fun compare with the typical menu you always found in other RPG games so you should only improve it with more special skills or weapon variant like axe, spear, crossbow, mace,... the same with have shield to increase defense and maybe some more special magic attack for each member of Ashley's party and it would be good to go.
I think you should adding some more way to check on the party member relationship points in the menu system, like how much Dinny or Miles got after you spending time interact with them. Not just that but the changing dialogues after you reach at certain point and they go from normal conversation to a more lovey dovey sweet talk to Ashley or more hostile and unfriendly after they witness Ashley whoring herself too much with the guard and start to act like those perverts when it reached very low points that they won't respect her anymore
Not just that but adding in the ability to fight back and even have a chance to capture or straight up kill the guards when you being put on Wanted list or in prison to add a little more choice for players to choose the path for Ashley
And about sex scenes, I think it would be nice if you can allow your party members to have sex with other NPC women. I saw how Miles and the doctor's mother really have a very flirting conversation to each other and want it to happen, maybe you don't need to make a full sex animation for them yet but a sprite animation like how the pirate boss with his henchwoman in Carrot island would be enough (really wish Ashley could sneak into their room and watch them have sex).....

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes