Jeress

Nov 16, 2018
I'm fine with eating and sleeping as long as it doesn't take too long. I've dropped games for 4+ minute multiple location required daily activities that added nothing to the game (or only played them once if the story an art were good enough, some I really want to play again but the excess parts that just waste time on replays suck.). If it makes sense and doesn't take a long time then it's fine. The game looks ok so far, best of luck YioruYioru.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm fine with eating and sleeping as long as it doesn't take too long. I've dropped games for 4+ minute multiple location required daily activities that added nothing to the game (or only played them once if the story an art were good enough, some I really want to play again but the excess parts that just waste time on replays suck.). If it makes sense and doesn't take a long time then it's fine. The game looks ok so far, best of luck YioruYioru.
Everyone has their tastes. That's good I guess.

Eating, sleeping, etc., doesn't appeal to me at all. Honestly, the game sounds great to me, and if I didn't have to worry about those things, I would play it. So I guess I'll wait to see if it's optional in the future. Until then, it is highly unlikely that I will play it.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks! No problem.;)(y)

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
What is the "AGI" notification my character is getting? I understand the water and food need but I can't figure this one out.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
What is the "AGI" notification my character is getting? I understand the water and food need but I can't figure this one out.
It was some food you ate.
(It was probably the fish.)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I saw that our girl Ashley's menu have a Wanted status, I wonder in the future can we become a wanted pirate that being hunted by the bounty hunters in the future? Would be fun consider if you walking around naked and go straight up to the guard in the station and talk to them you will be arrest and put into jail, so maybe a jailbreak event or causing riot in the prison and escape? Or decide to stay and wooing with not just the guards but with prisoners from male to female too YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not just that but can we having sex with our party members like Vinny yet? If we can't for this version will you add that in the future updates and have some more people to join in her party?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
where is ntr in this game ? im at very begining and the mc is not engaged
I think it was 1 of the case in the first village when your character become a lust and start to have sex with the villagers, 1 of them are a blonde hair guy that married the shop owner girl yet still go out and have sex with Ashley. So in a way it was considered NTR content

Reactions: Saminthemountain

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to ask but do you think about giving Ashley some special skills that she can learn after leveled up? Like she can choose to learn some elemental magic attacks to deal more damages on the enemy or learn Lust based attacks to stun them and allowing your party to have more chance to kill without being hit back?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I saw that our girl Ashley's menu have a Wanted status, I wonder in the future can we become a wanted pirate that being hunted by the bounty hunters in the future? Would be fun consider if you walking around naked and go straight up to the guard in the station and talk to them you will be arrest and put into jail, so maybe a jailbreak event or causing riot in the prison and escape? Or decide to stay and wooing with not just the guards but with prisoners from male to female too YioruYioru
You can already be wanted.

The easiest way to get a bounty is to steal carrots from the farmer on Carrot Island.

Reactions: thevoid089

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Forgot to ask but do you think about giving Ashley some special skills that she can learn after leveled up? Like she can choose to learn some elemental magic attacks to deal more damages on the enemy or learn Lust based attacks to stun them and allowing your party to have more chance to kill without being hit back?
This would be complex to do because, in this battle mode, there is a big problem when adding new skills.

If I add new skills, they don't work on old saves.:cry:

So I usually plan everything that I want to add.

There will be a companion not in this next major update, but in a future major update that will have a big focus on magic. (He/she will learn new skills as they level up.):unsure:

There is a power I created where Ashley seduces the enemy and he is paralyzed for a while. (but it is very op.) It is already in the game, I just did not add it because I am still testing it.

Maybe I will put some way to add it when Ashley reaches level 10.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Not just that but can we having sex with our party members like Vinny yet? If we can't for this version will you add that in the future updates and have some more people to join in her party?
You can already do that, just take your companions to an INN.
1617799928677.png
1617799533057.png
Yes, I plan to add more characters to the party.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes