thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

What I'm currently working on...
Hey guys!✌
Currently, I'm working on redoing the NPCs, but I'm also adjusting the dialogs, picture by picture to work in widescreen and this is giving me a lot of work, just to adjust it will take a few days because there a lot of events and I have to enter one by one and fix them.
As soon as I finish redoing the NPCs and adjusting the dialogs I will release an exclusive test demo to see the feedback.
After that, I will move on to the hardest part which is to redo the animations.
Thanks, everyone for the support! I am very grateful!

Just saw your newest patreon post and can't deny that Ashley design look even hotter than before, GODDAMN look at those tits because I sure as hell can't wait for that test demo

Reactions: YioruYioru

Newbie892

Jul 5, 2021
How can I find the lighter to enter the Minotaur Boss, and also how can I speak to Mendy in Emper City?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
How can I find the lighter to enter the Minotaur Boss, and also how can I speak to Mendy in Emper City?
lighter.png
The Lighter is in that place marked in red, it is necessary to deal with the Minotaurs.

Mendy in Emper City is just a detail, she is a woman who buys food next to the weapon store and visits her husband's grave every morning.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I hacked the save I didn't unlock all of the gallery though but there should be enough money to do it. I guess I got bored of the same animation scenes and gave up but here you go either way. You should only need the file1.rpgsave or 2 if you fancy overwriting your own that is. I recommend backup your save data just in case you don't like mine

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Read all the posts on Dev Patreon about all the NPC rework and more system improvement make me feel excited for the next update more than before, he's working very hard to make his game better and better everyday for everyone to enjoy

Reactions: YioruYioru

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
hi sorry for asking again but can you tell when will the next update arrive as i liked our game so much that i am dying out here waiting for the next update pls tell a specific time

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
[
hi sorry for asking again but can you tell when will the next update arrive as i liked our game so much that i am dying out here waiting for the next update pls tell a specific time
Sorry, No date yet, in the state the game is in at the moment I can't give a specific date. The only thing I can say is that it will be this year.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes