Feb 13, 2021
[

Sorry, No date yet, in the state the game is in at the moment I can't give a specific date. The only thing I can say is that it will be this year.
Bro, please take your time.
We all are eagerly waiting for the update but don’t compromise on quality no matter what.
We will always support you and wait patiently!!

But please remember to include below few suggestions during next update.

1. When drawing/redrawing Ashley’s pictures/sex scenes, pls make sure that Ashely’s ass and boobs remain big in all positions/scenes.
(Currently, in some sex scenes, I feel that Ashley ass and boobs are drawn smaller/ they are not shown/drawn properly in some sex scenes)

2. For ass groping events, hope Ashley’s ass is showing from back side.
(People groping Ashley’s bare ass when she’s not wearing panties/ sliding Ashley’s panties and fingering her when groping her ass etc are hot)

3. If you are looking for dialogue references to include in sex scenes, you can try referencing ‘Karryn’s prison’ game.
It has some really sexy lines when fmc is corrupt. Also you can refer Karryn back side view pictures in this game(for ass groping scenes and all other groping scenes).
Her asshole is drawn properly when her ass is being groped. You can take references from this as example.

Really looking forward to your next update!!
Good luck :) :) ;)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Bro, please take your time.
We all are eagerly waiting for the update but don’t compromise on quality no matter what.
We will always support you and wait patiently!!

But please remember to include below few suggestions during next update.

1. When drawing/redrawing Ashley’s pictures/sex scenes, pls make sure that Ashely’s ass and boobs remain big in all positions/scenes.
(Currently, in some sex scenes, I feel that Ashley ass and boobs are drawn smaller/ they are not shown/drawn properly in some sex scenes)

2. For ass groping events, hope Ashley’s ass is showing from back side.
(People groping Ashley’s bare ass when she’s not wearing panties/ sliding Ashley’s panties and fingering her when groping her ass etc are hot)

3. If you are looking for dialogue references to include in sex scenes, you can try referencing ‘Karryn’s prison’ game.
It has some really sexy lines when fmc is corrupt. Also you can refer Karryn back side view pictures in this game(for ass groping scenes and all other groping scenes).
Her asshole is drawn properly when her ass is being groped. You can take references from this as example.

Really looking forward to your next update!!
Good luck :) :) ;)
Thanks for the suggestions, I will take a look at this game.

damue151

Jul 22, 2021
Hello, friend. I am your fan in China and love this game very much. Do you know of any software or plugins that can translate web text online? My English is not very good, so it is very difficult for me to watch you communicate in this forum. Finally, thank you for making this game.i hope every thing goes well with your life

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hello, friend. I am your fan in China and love this game very much. Do you know of any software or plugins that can translate web text online? My English is not very good, so it is very difficult for me to watch you communicate in this forum. Finally, thank you for making this game.i hope every thing goes well with your life
Thanks for the feedback! I am happy to read this!

I would love to translate the game but I think it is something a bit difficult for me to do at the moment and unfortunately, I don't know any software, but who knows I will find someone in the future to help me to translate the game in other languages.

Reactions: damue151

Vclox

Sep 5, 2018
Loving the game so far. A few minor nitpicks though:
Using scrolling text, eg. "1 hour later...", when there's only one line of text seems unnecessary.
The herbs respawn after every screen transition which makes them very exploitable, since you can just go in and out of the tent in the forest and grab 4 herbs every time to make infinite money. Maybe make them only respawn after a day passes? Survival mechanics in general seem too easy, I'd like to see them fleshed out a little more. I think just adding more outfits would give the player something to spend money on and fix most of the problem.

I understand new content is coming including more underwear options, I'm looking forward to it. I love how the character's faces actually move when they talk and Ashley is very charming. I'll definitely buy this if it comes out on itch.io or Steam.

damue151

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks for the feedback! I am happy to read this!

I would love to translate the game but I think it is something a bit difficult for me to do at the moment and unfortunately, I don't know any software, but who knows I will find someone in the future to help me to translate the game in other languages.
This game is unique in terms of gameplay, style, and atmosphere, and it fits my aesthetics. The layout of the plot is also very careful. My immersion in this game is incomparable to the erotic games I used to play on Steam. Why don't you put him on Steam? I think there will be many people like me willing to pay for it.
In terms of game playability, I have two immature suggestions for reference only:
1. Can some equipment be updated? Or some special spells
2. If possible, can you make one or several outstanding male protagonists. . I don't want to give Ashley's first time to the two accompanying men, I don't think they are quite satisfactory.

The above texts are all translated by me using translation software. There may be some problems that do not conform to the grammar. Please forgive me. I hope that your game can be kept updated and better! Thank you

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Loving the game so far. A few minor nitpicks though:
Using scrolling text, eg. "1 hour later...", when there's only one line of text seems unnecessary.
The herbs respawn after every screen transition which makes them very exploitable, since you can just go in and out of the tent in the forest and grab 4 herbs every time to make infinite money. Maybe make them only respawn after a day passes? Survival mechanics in general seem too easy, I'd like to see them fleshed out a little more. I think just adding more outfits would give the player something to spend money on and fix most of the problem.

I understand new content is coming including more underwear options, I'm looking forward to it. I love how the character's faces actually move when they talk and Ashley is very charming. I'll definitely buy this if it comes out on itch.io or Steam.
Thanks for the feedback I will see what I can do.

Unfortunately I don't intend to release it on steam.

on itch.io the project already has page but I myself will no longer put to receive donations because there are many fees.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
This game is unique in terms of gameplay, style, and atmosphere, and it fits my aesthetics. The layout of the plot is also very careful. My immersion in this game is incomparable to the erotic games I used to play on Steam. Why don't you put him on Steam? I think there will be many people like me willing to pay for it.
In terms of game playability, I have two immature suggestions for reference only:
1. Can some equipment be updated? Or some special spells
2. If possible, can you make one or several outstanding male protagonists. . I don't want to give Ashley's first time to the two accompanying men, I don't think they are quite satisfactory.

The above texts are all translated by me using translation software. There may be some problems that do not conform to the grammar. Please forgive me. I hope that your game can be kept updated and better! Thank you
1-After version 0.4 I plan to make changes to the game combat.

2-Ashley is not forced to give her virginity to other guys it is possible to avoid... Edit: I'd rather not emphasize on any of them for now, but I'll see what I can do....

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
To be honest I never understood the thing with erotic artwork combined with pregnancy, and still to this day I just don't get it, surely slim slender voluptious bodies are what people desire yet some like pregnant women? To me having a baby isn't hot at all but to each his own I guess lol

Reactions: Ninthja

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
To be honest I never understood the thing with erotic artwork combined with pregnancy, and still to this day I just don't get it, surely slim slender voluptious bodies are what people desire yet some like pregnant women? To me having a baby isn't hot at all but to each his own I guess lol
I guess people with stronger primal instincts are more likely having pregnancy and breeding fetishes. That's what is sex for, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've enjoyed the bits of the game I've tried, which is mostly the first island.
There are a few things I'd wish for if possible though.

- A greater range of emotions on the princess. Having a neutral face when you're being raped is not normal.

- An easier way to find quests, or at least a sense of direction, after you're done with the first island.
I admit I haven't played too much after I got access to the ship, but it seemed like there was no clues about where to go.

Good job Yioruyioru.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I've enjoyed the bits of the game I've tried, which is mostly the first island.
There are a few things I'd wish for if possible though.

- A greater range of emotions on the princess. Having a neutral face when you're being raped is not normal.

- An easier way to find quests, or at least a sense of direction, after you're done with the first island.
I admit I haven't played too much after I got access to the ship, but it seemed like there was no clues about where to go.

Good job Yioruyioru.
Thanks for the feedback!

I will see what I can do to improve it.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, so I've finished what's currently available as of 0.3.5.5.

1. Since there are only 3 major locations right now it isn't too bad, but having to constantly travel between Gran Pine Village, Carrot Village, and Emper City can get annoying. I suggest a fast travel system between major islands.

2. A developed male character for Ashley to travel with. Right now I feel that the two male companions available, Vinny and Miles, aren't developed enough for Ashley to give her virginity to. At least if you are playing Ashley as a determined girl trying to save her father, and not just a turbo slut from the beginning.

3. Some more weapons and clothing. Nothing specific, I just want more options.

Reactions: Demiurge666

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ok, so I've finished what's currently available as of 0.3.5.5.

1. Since there are only 3 major locations right now it isn't too bad, but having to constantly travel between Gran Pine Village, Carrot Village, and Emper City can get annoying. I suggest a fast travel system between major islands.

2. A developed male character for Ashley to travel with. Right now I feel that the two male companions available, Vinny and Miles, aren't developed enough for Ashley to give her virginity to. At least if you are playing Ashley as a determined girl trying to save her father, and not just a turbo slut from the beginning.

3. Some more weapons and clothing. Nothing specific, I just want more options.
Thanks for the feedback!

I will add a fast travel system in version 0.4

It is possible to find Raymond south of Grapine island on a shipwreck.

More clothes will be added during the course of the updates.

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
It is possible to find Raymond south of Grapine island on a shipwreck.
Funny enough, I was going to suggest using that male soldier that Ashley was friendly with in the prologue, but I thought he died in the shipwreck.

Also that shipwreck to the south of Gran Pine did not look like a shipwreck, at least to me. Probably change the sprites to an actual wrecked ship instead of a bunch of boards in the middle of the water. It didn't look like a shipwreck so I just ignored it and did not try to explore it.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes