YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Great game!! Has a lot of potential!! From what I see, there hasn't been a update since couple of months!
Hope it isn't abandoned!!
Although the corruption happens a little fast, the game is still nice to play. Dev seems to have a solid plan for story progression which is a plus.
Hope more MMF/Group sex content is added! The dialogues of the game need a little bit of rework to make the scenes more erotic.
Ashley's curves [boobs & asshole] need to be emphasized in many sex scenes as they seem a bit plain right now!

Looking for the next update!! Glad I found this game, definitely on my watch list!
Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately, it will take a while to release the next version, but the project is not abandoned, I work on the game every day.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I seem to be stuck with the carrot farmer making the fertilizer. It says to get the empty pot...but no matter what I click on that resembles a pot, nothing. Any pointers here?

Edit:

nevermind. Seems I had to pick up the liquids first.

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder how are the update development progress until now? It has been quite awhile so I'm a bit curious, I did saw the art got improved a lot and lot of Patreon posts show the WIP sex scenes thus I know you working hard for it but still want to know a bit more

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I wonder how are the update development progress until now? It has been quite awhile so I'm a bit curious, I did saw the art got improved a lot and lot of Patreon posts show the WIP sex scenes thus I know you working hard for it but still want to know a bit more
Between the end of this month and the beginning of November I plan to release a demo with most of the animations finished and some extra events,(it will be a test, for me to see if it is running well on most computers)

The clothing system has changed, some maps have changed, new NPC reactions, I am adding a village on OrcOrc Island as well.(The orcs will also be different from the previous version.)

Edit: After this demo, I will be working 100% on the game's story events, this part is a lot of work but not as much work as redoing the animations and everything else.

The version 0.4 will still be out this year, after I release the demo I will give a fixed date for the supporters and for the public.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Between the end of this month and the beginning of November I plan to release a demo with most of the animations finished and some extra events.

The clothing system has changed, some maps have changed, I am adding a village on OrcOrc Island as well.(The orcs will also be different from the previous version.)
Thank you for the reply, those changes sound very great and I'm excited to found out when the date finally came

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh damn. That's a hell of an update.
Yes! Dev make sure to improve his art and the game system in each update, you should have seem the first demo, this version and the next build to see the difference more easier

I checked on his discord and that the reason for it took more time than usual because he need to redraw lot of characters, change/add more features, few more clothes, dialogue interaction for NPC, story,.... which is understandable and that he hope he can release the new test build for his Patreons around the end of Oct or early Nov to have more feed back and sorting all the bugs before the public release.

Reactions: siuiu

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yes! Dev make sure to improve his art and the game system in each update, you should have seem the first demo, this version and the next build to see the difference more easier

I checked on his discord and that the reason for it took more time than usual because he need to redraw lot of characters, change/add more features, few more clothes, dialogue interaction for NPC, story,.... which is understandable and that he hope he can release the new test build for his Patreons around the end of Oct or early Nov to have more feed back and sorting all the bugs before the public release.
Actually, it is not that there will be more clothes, but it will be possible to use underwear, change underwear (bras and panties) and some clothes that before could only be used in the proper places like the prisoner's clothes, cook's dress, and emper guard's clothes, will be possible to use freely outside, there will be new black underwear with stockings and in the future, after the 0.4 update, I intend to add more.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Actually, it is not that there will be more clothes, but it will be possible to use underwear, change underwear (bras and panties) and some clothes that before could only be used in the proper places like the prisoner's clothes, cook's dress, and emper guard's clothes, will be possible to use freely outside, there will be new black underwear with stockings and in the future, after the 0.4 update, I intend to add more.
So long as i can use clothes without wearing underwear for... extra fun. :giggle::coffee:
Though, haven't seen exhibition tag so maybe not after all.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So long as i can use clothes without wearing underwear for... extra fun. :giggle::coffee:
Though, haven't seen exhibition tag so maybe not after all.
It have exhibitionism content in it, you can strip Ashley completely naked after reach near maximum of Corruption and there's a lot of dialogues of NPCs that will react when they saw her in that stage (go from insult, lewd comments, harass, sex offer,...). The tag just didn't got update, in game it even have anal sex, group sex, creampie, handjob and oral sex too

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have exhibitionism content in it, you can strip Ashley completely naked after reach near maximum of Corruption and there's a lot of dialogues of NPCs that will react when they saw her in that stage (go from insult, lewd comments, harass, sex offer,...). The tag just didn't got update, in game it even have anal sex, group sex, creampie, handjob and oral sex too
I see, people been really slacking on updating that OP huh.
This been sounding more and more fun.

Reactions: thevoid089

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Oh god, finally. I have missed this one. Nice to see it looks like massive changes/rework this time.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Btw anyone have unique rpgm like this? Eg Karryn Prison and Claire Quest are very unique too
Just finished Ambrosia ago and liked it very much, feel free to give it a shot.
Or you could try Caliross: The Shapeshifter's Legacy also a lot of fun.

The first one is finished and is Jap-made.
The second one is still cooking but has a lot of content and is not Jap-made.
So if you're really looking for unique, the second one should be right up your alley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninthja

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the bug/glitch where an animation gets stuck on the screen forever and even persist after loading. I did the grave mistake of saving after it occurred, and now I will have to scrap multiple hours of progress. Managed to get the animation out of the way and the blurness, but now I just can't see dialogues.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes