thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the bug/glitch where an animation gets stuck on the screen forever and even persist after loading. I did the grave mistake of saving after it occurred, and now I will have to scrap multiple hours of progress. Managed to get the animation out of the way and the blurness, but now I just can't see dialogues.
You should download the build on Dev Patreon, it fixed lot of bugs but OP thread on this site didn't update to that version

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
If someone can update the first post please.
Updated version from publc post 0.3.5.6 (Kinda exited for 0.4 honestly).

Official links .zip: ,
Official links .rar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If someone can update the first post please.
Updated version from publc post 0.3.5.6 (Kinda exited for 0.4 honestly).

Official links .zip: Drive , MEGA
Official links .rar: Drive

I'm very excited too but we would need to wait until the end of Dec for ver 0.4 to be release to public, 6-7 Nov would be test demo for Patreon supporters to both play the new update first and at the same time for bug hunt

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I'm very excited too but we would need to wait until the end of Dec for ver 0.4 to be release to public, 6-7 Nov would be test demo for Patreon supporters to both play the new update first and at the same time for bug hunt
this demo will only have the newly updated animations, some extra events like the orc village and the carrot festival and new npc reactions.

Femb01

Nov 11, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but, is there a possibility to add hucow and golden shower features?

Reactions: no one 2

damue151

Jul 22, 2021
Will version 0.4 be released by the end of December? I wonder how much of an update is version 0.4? Because IT seems like I haven't updated this game in a while

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Will version 0.4 be released by the end of December? I wonder how much of an update is version 0.4? Because IT seems like I haven't updated this game in a while
Dev confirmed ver 0.4 will be release at the end of Dec with lot of new event, art rework, new wardrobe feature new story and sex action,.... You will be surprise how much he's improve his project in that one compare to this one. Here is a piece of the art I saw on his discord server, you can compare and see for yourself (by the way that was an adult dwarf not a kid)

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Dev confirmed ver 0.4 will be release at the end of Dec with lot of new event, art rework, new wardrobe feature new story and sex action,.... You will be surprise how much he's improve his project in that one compare to this one. Here is a piece of the art I saw on his discord server, you can compare and see for yourself (by the way that was an adult dwarf not a kid)
Looks like quite the improvement! ^_^

Eeeeeeeh, I dunnoooo. Too many childish "drawfs" for them to be adults, but I understand regardless - can't risk patreon taking down the dev or the project! ^_^ I'm loving the game myself, even if the English is a bit iffy and the dicks look a bit... strange during sex scenes... Like they're shrunk in size or something.

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
well well well
didnt we find a gem

good game, played around 1-2h
Game looks similar to Scale Garden dev

A lot of tags is missing, you should update them, so dev would got some more love on patreon

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
well well well
didnt we find a gem

good game, played around 1-2h
Game looks similar to Scale Garden dev

A lot of tags is missing, you should update them, so dev would got some more love on patreon
welcome to Ashley's world if you want to know+ just enter Discord there the dev is very active and very friendly with everyone

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes