YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Its the same for this one as well, for most of the sex scenes the right side gets cut off
Have you tried clearing your cache? Here for me, the animations are fine on the site, just with a delay for some images to appear.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Looks like that'll work, but ill lose my save :(
Aapologize for the save, but it's kind of complicated, sometimes you lose it and sometimes you don't, like here I didn't lose my save.:(

But it has happened to have lost once.:cry: If only there was a way to export the save.:unsure:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
With the new arts and animation improvement the entire game feel like a new one, I'm enjoyed every single new event, rework sex scene, new feature (such as doggo helped ashley found treasures), new island,... It truly came a long way and showed Dev truly care about his project and always taking advices from supporters and people that are interested with it

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
With the new arts and animation improvement the entire game feel like a new one, I'm enjoyed every single new event, rework sex scene, new feature (such as doggo helped ashley found treasures), new island,... It truly came a long way and showed Dev truly care about his project and always taking advices from supporters and people that are interested with it
Thanks! I will soon make an update adding new events and animations.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
my inner ackbar told me to stay away when the game combat style was described as similar to chrono trigger ... what part to which degree why chrono trigger ... too many doubdt i'm fleeing as fast as a jerk from highschool that just knock up his now ex-gf

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes