thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I suggest that the next update can focus on the main or side quest, such as green king 、v island, this update took a long time but just a little new quest added。
I love this game,looking forward to the next update。
It took long because of all the art redrawing, change in sex animation, change NPC design, more NPC dialogues and improving some system such as wardrobe and a few pieces of outfit. Even with the old events it's still feel like a whole new game with all that changes so I must say it really not truly little
But don't worry Dev promised next month update and in future he will add lot of new quest, new sex position and more outfits as compensation for the long wait

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2020
Well the update took long because he reworked the entire art in the game (which is a GOOD thing) so this kind of update taking long is totally justified to be honest. Also it still contains some new content and functions.
I took long because of all the art redrawing, change in sex animation, change NPC design, more NPC dialogues and improving some system such as wardrobe and a few pieces of outfit. Even with the old events it's still feel like a whole new game with all that changes so I must say it really not truly little
But don't worry Dev promised next month update and in future he will add lot of new quest, new sex position and more outfits as compensation for the long wait
ye,i dont mean to blame the dev, just give a suggest,i do love the reworkerd art。

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
ye,i dont mean to blame the dev, just give a suggest,i do love the reworkerd art。
Don't worry, I understand. I think the next update will focus a bit more about the arena tournament on virgin island, don't know if we will got new story with the green king anytime soon. Side quest could be working for the red flag pirates and some more bosses for bounty hunt, overall had to wait and see

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
The main focus of version 0.4 was on changing the artwork.

I won't be making any drastic changes to the art in the next few months, so my frequency of updates will increase, going back to how it was before.

I did what I could to develop the story, but it takes time.

I need to think about the sequence of events in the plot, the look and design of the NPCs and so on, it takes time.

Next month there will be a small update with new animations and some new events. I will expand V Island with new Npcs and jobs.

I will also release an update today or tomorrow with fixes, New Npcs and some minor events.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Yioru, are the preview pics (from the 1st post) using the 'old' or the updated art?

Nevertheless, thanks for your work so far! Played way back so I'm definitely giving it a try later again! ;)

Reactions: YioruYioru

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I like the game so far.

Feedback
  1. The frontal view of Ashley's vulva should be more clearly visible. Please add customization options (labia size, innie, outie, color).
  2. Add option to instantly show dialogue text and skip.

Last edited:

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Aight so BOOM!

So far I'm digging the game. I got two files
1. Where Ashley is still a virgin and
2. Where Ashley is slutting it the fuck up

What's weird is that I'm enjoying the non sexual route more than the slutty route. One thing that bugs me however is that MOST of the spells feel extremely weak to the point where just doing basic attacks seem far better. There any way we can get the spells buffed up in a future update?

Edit: Oh yeah. I forgot about the virgin hunter. Is he like a random spawn? I wanna kill him/her/whatever bullshit pronoun they identify with.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Aight so BOOM!

So far I'm digging the game. I got two files
1. Where Ashley is still a virgin and
2. Where Ashley is slutting it the fuck up

What's weird is that I'm enjoying the non sexual route more than the slutty route. One thing that bugs me however is that MOST of the spells feel extremely weak to the point where just doing basic attacks seem far better. There any way we can get the spells buffed up in a future update?

Edit: Oh yeah. I forgot about the virgin hunter. Is he like a random spawn? I wanna kill him/her/whatever bullshit pronoun they identify with.
Thanks for the feedback!

I will buff the spells.

Reactions: MustFap9000

Chris kar.

Dec 29, 2021
Hi. I love this game so much.
I wonder if in the future Ashley will have the choice to get pregnant? And if we will can choose with who she will end up with ? When the next update will be out? ( If you want to answer)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hi. I love this game so much.
I wonder if in the future Ashley will have the choice to get pregnant? And if we will can choose with who she will end up with ? When the next update will be out? ( If you want to answer)
I have not yet decided if I will implement this into the game.

But yes, maybe at the end of the game there will be an option for Ashley to choose her final partner.(Still deciding...)

At the end of January will have a new small update with new animations and new events.

Major update will take a few months, I won't give a date yet because I don't want to do anything rushed and badly done.

Chris kar.

Dec 29, 2021

But yes, maybe at the end of the game there will be an option for Ashley to choose her final partner.(Still deciding...)

At the end of January will have a new small update with new animations and new events.

Major update will take a few months, I won't give a date yet because I don't want to do anything rushed and badly done.
I love Edward ,Alex and everyone else.
What about zabuza the greatest traveler of the eight seas? I really want him to spend the night with Ashley . Thank you for the answers .

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I'd also love some pregnancy...though, it would make sense toward the end as it would be pretty difficult to be a pirate/adventurer with a watermelon glued to your stomach :D

Chris kar.

Dec 29, 2021
Hahaha, one day he'll get his chance...
I have a great idea. If you decide to ad the pregnancy in this game i believe that it's better to ask us in the beginning if we want to play with the pregnancy mode like you do in the beginning with the normal mode or adventure mode. Something like a third mode the game. You are the best

Chris kar.

Dec 29, 2021
I have a great idea. If you decide to ad the pregnancy in this game i believe that it's better to ask us in the beginning if we want to play with the pregnancy mode like you do in the beginning with the normal mode or adventure mode. Something like a third mode the game. You are the best
If that happens maybe you can do to give birth fast like 9 nights or something. Not long like real life

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes