YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hmm what about changing or just adding those preview pics with the new art? Since you spent a lot of time working on the art update, might as well highlight it a bit, no?
Yes, I will do this later.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I will do a fix today or tomorrow fixing this problem.
I played this game for the first time ,AND LOVED IT ..the art ,the story all of it ..... keep up the good work .
I noticed one glitch with the panties and other clothes ....every time you take them off ,they duplicate... the panties are the worst ...but you can end up with multiples of the red dress and cooks dress too.
i ended up with 23 pairs of white panties and bras that you cant sell off like you can the extra dresses ..and when the old guy in front of the brothel buys them it just makes more

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I played this game for the first time ,AND LOVED IT ..the art ,the story all of it ..... keep up the good work .
I noticed one glitch with the panties and other clothes ....every time you take them off ,they duplicate... the panties are the worst ...but you can end up with multiples of the red dress and cooks dress too.
i ended up with 23 pairs of white panties and bras that you cant sell off like you can the extra dresses ..and when the old guy in front of the brothel buys them it just makes more
Thanks for the report and Thank you very much for playing!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Didn't see the thread got update so I'll share the new bugfix version here:

Windows

-------------------------------------------
Linux

Hey Guys!

Patch fixing several problems reported in the last few days.

Thank you all for the support! I am extremely grateful!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What's next?
You travel to virgin island, meet the queen inside her palace and have a choice which character you want to give her. But I suggest you shouldn't do so yet because that quest still in development and you can't get the character back if you gave him to the queen, just save there and go around level grinding and exploring the world for fun

Reactions: YioruYioru

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Can I buy a ship without being groped by the old bastard? Why can't I just give him 10000gold?

johm

Dec 15, 2017
I Hope that in the upcoming update you will add Ashley can finally produce milk, i feel so sad for the Dwarf in the cave

Reactions: no one 2

ImplicitlyLewd

Sep 26, 2021
So I noticed in the ship there are a lot of beds. Is forming a fully sized crew part of the plan? I kind of like the idea of it being like Black flag where you can just have some nameless grunts to give missions to. (And also do naughty stuff with in this case)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes