Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered, but I tried making Ashley lose her virginity to the 2 guys in the first town, and when it is about to start, the game resumes with Old Bill and Ashley sprites still on the screen. Is it possible to make her lose her V card this way or no?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered, but I tried making Ashley lose her virginity to the 2 guys in the first town, and when it is about to start, the game resumes with Old Bill and Ashley sprites still on the screen. Is it possible to make her lose her V card this way or no?
thank you for reporting it I will check this error.

Reactions: Davos2

curtXL21.12

Sep 2, 2021
This game has major potential and I'm hoping yioru is 100% committed. I'm not a game dev but I'd love to see a feature where you have the option to kill or recruit a boss after defeating them, a pirate crew feature where you could ravage cities and towns or maybe a building feature where you could build a small town on an empty island or something.LOVE the game.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
This game has major potential and I'm hoping yioru is 100% committed. I'm not a game dev but I'd love to see a feature where you have the option to kill or recruit a boss after defeating them, a pirate crew feature where you could ravage cities and towns or maybe a building feature where you could build a small town on an empty island or something.LOVE the game.
Thanks for the feedback!

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Mmmm.....I am playing with an older version (the Hotfix one) and I have encountered odd things.

1) So, I tried to steal something and.....was caught. Oops. And no. I do not want to that.....thank you very much. So. They have put a bounty on my head. Now. I was trying to get on their good side again and went after Kevin. Beaten him and his cronies very easy and went back to claim my bounty. The person knew who I was and I have give him money to get that bounty of my head.

Thing is....I can NOT give them Kevin any more! He is gone and the only thing I can do is asking about the Wanted List. What is going on?

2) Maybe it is just this version and not in the later ones, but when I start the game, it will give me an error: Profile error occured. Your profile can not be used it it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailiable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Should I get a newer version and where? (Sorry if this question has been already asked and is easy to fix and all.

3) well, this more a bad memory question; As a guard you wore panties at first, right (or did not came with the costume?) AND then the prisoner stole them while Ashley was sleeping on the job? (That save was written over and all...oops)

Well. At least they do not "borrow" her panties or her bra while she was sleeping in other people houses and then she gets involves in ENF situations while she MAY be still being unaware until someone will point it out, right? (Gna gna)

Overall, a very very very good game.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Mmmm.....I am playing with an older version (the Hotfix one) and I have encountered odd things.

1) So, I tried to steal something and.....was caught. Oops. And no. I do not want to that.....thank you very much. So. They have put a bounty on my head. Now. I was trying to get on their good side again and went after Kevin. Beaten him and his cronies very easy and went back to claim my bounty. The person knew who I was and I have give him money to get that bounty of my head.

Thing is....I can NOT give them Kevin any more! He is gone and the only thing I can do is asking about the Wanted List. What is going on?

2) Maybe it is just this version and not in the later ones, but when I start the game, it will give me an error: Profile error occured. Your profile can not be used it it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailiable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Should I get a newer version and where? (Sorry if this question has been already asked and is easy to fix and all.

3) well, this more a bad memory question; As a guard you wore panties at first, right (or did not came with the costume?) AND then the prisoner stole them while Ashley was sleeping on the job? (That save was written over and all...oops)

Well. At least they do not "borrow" her panties or her bra while she was sleeping in other people houses and then she gets involves in ENF situations while she MAY be still being unaware until someone will point it out, right? (Gna gna)

Overall, a very very very good game.
Thanks for the feedback, I will check these errors.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
ooo more deets please! I tend to play as a virgin(with saves leading to popping it to various NPCS) so i am greatly interested where this might be. An island name if that's not to much to ask for or where i can find the op NPC who tells you this.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
ooo more deets please! I tend to play as a virgin(with saves leading to popping it to various NPCS) so i am greatly interested where this might be. An island name if that's not to much to ask for or where i can find the op NPC who tells you this.
Emper City Forest, After the herald's pronouncement, there is a 50% chance that he will appear in a part of the forest.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Emper City Forest, After the herald's pronouncement, there is a 50% chance that he will appear in a part of the forest.
Thanks for the info. After "getting him" i got a quest but the quest doesn't appear in the questlog.

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Hey I'm having a problem. Whenever I save it will say saved but when I close the game and reopen it, the save isn't there. Anyone know what I can do to stop this.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hey I'm having a problem. Whenever I save it will say saved but when I close the game and reopen it, the save isn't there. Anyone know what I can do to stop this.
Hmm... check if your antivirus is deleting the files.

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Hmm... check if your antivirus is deleting the files.
Ok how do I do that? I don't know if this helps but when I close it it says 'some files extracted from Ashley The Pirate v0.2.7 .zip were modified or new files were created. Do you wish to put them to the archive?'

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ok how do I do that? I don't know if this helps but when I close it it says 'some files extracted from Ashley The Pirate v0.2.7 .zip were modified or new files were created. Do you wish to put them to the archive?'
Do you just start the game directly from zip? You need to extract it first before starting to play.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes