itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
It seems I can't equip anything nor can I open inventory after several minutes of gametime. Anyone know the issue?

Sanguchitos

Feb 10, 2022
Hi, I'm playing the 0.4.2.7v and in the quest of recluting people I already reclute the 6 people but then I don't know where I have to go, I went to the rich man's house and the pirates' boats but nothing, sorry for my english and I hope somebody can help me ;(

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hi, I'm playing the 0.4.2.7v and in the quest of recluting people I already reclute the 6 people but then I don't know where I have to go, I went to the rich man's house and the pirates' boats but nothing, sorry for my english and I hope somebody can help me ;(
Talk to Nana. (check if you have recruited the farmer, Ashley cannot be wanted.)

Reactions: Blake639

Sanguchitos

Feb 10, 2022
Talk to Nana. (check if you have recruited the farmer, Ashley cannot be wanted.)
Yes, I've recluted the farmer (is it possible that I can only see him only in his house at night? in the day he is not in the farm like the first time) but every time I want to talk to Nana, she's with the rich man in their bedroom (or bathroom idk) :///

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yes, I've recluted the farmer (is it possible that I can only see him only in his house at night? in the day he is not in the farm like the first time) but every time I want to talk to Nana, she's with the rich man in their bedroom (or bathroom idk) :///
I will pass on the list of NPC recruits, it may be that some did not appear in the Quest log.

Vinny The Dwarf with Luffy Hat
The Farmer
Jade
Hector the Beggar
Daniel (Carrot Island)
The Blacksmith

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1649555 Thank you so much~~~ I hope I'm doing this right with the file :/
I checked your save, and saw that Ashley is wanted, just go to the bounty hunter's base, and get arrested or pay your reward, after that talk to the farmer.

(The farmer is missing for you to ask for help in attacking the pirates if you are wanted the farmer does not appear).

Edit: (in case you can't do it, here is the "fixed" save.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanguchitos

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru Are you planning to publish some kind of walkthrough or guide or maybe just scene/quest list in future?
I have been asked this a lot, but it would be too much work for me.

I prefer to focus on content creation at the moment, I make a lot of changes.

And if I create a walkthrough or wiki, I would have to update it every time I make a change, so for now I don't.

but when the game is 80% to 90% decided, with no changes, maybe I will add it.

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
I came across a bug when sleeping with the Bard from Heart Island.

When he wants to finger Ashley her face bugs out.
I had Ashley sleep with him a second time to see if it happens again and it did. I even started a new game and went straight to Heart Island to see if it happens again and it did.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I came across a bug when sleeping with the Bard from Heart Island.

When he wants to finger Ashley her face bugs out.
I had Ashley sleep with him a second time to see if it happens again and it did. I even started a new game and went straight to Heart Island to see if it happens again and it did.
Thanks for the report! I will fix this!

Edit:
Fixed! For Next version 0.4.3
1644809408652.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Sanguchitos

Feb 10, 2022
I checked your save, and saw that Ashley is wanted, just go to the bounty hunter's base, and get arrested or pay your reward, after that talk to the farmer.

(The farmer is missing for you to ask for help in attacking the pirates if you are wanted the farmer does not appear).

Edit: (in case you can't do it, here is the "fixed" save.)
Thank you sooooooo much, I really appreciate all the help and I'm sorry that I didn't know how to upload the file, I will keep it in mind for the next time :D

Reactions: YioruYioru

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
putting a little girl to fight like him Bruce Lee, how stupid is that? this beautiful girl is to make him have sex,in the beginning a little and later all kinds of sex.the simple many times is the best.
Let all know the fate of one who dines on MTL excessively. For you become the MTL and poetry your first language

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YioruYioru

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
btw... what's up with the Orcs, and Orc Chief himself on thier island?
is this content completed?
Cause i am wondering, how i can fuck with every orc in their village. . .:p

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes