Raah

May 19, 2017
There are new dl-links available.

Ashley The Pirate v0.4.3.4 HotFix Available to the public!

0.4.3.4 - Fix

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So does she get into a relationship? I dont understand how u can have NTR with a female protag

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I just want to give creator vote of confidence, this is really good game. One of those rare ones I actually play with interest and not just For. Research. Purposes.

Hope you continue to deliver with vigor and may you be blessed with many patreon subs. Also. Minor complaint, I know dwarfs(well some of them) are censored because patreon, but it irks me. Hopefully we can have means to change their designation to teen or something. And for sure slowly transition to Substar.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I just want to give creator vote of confidence, this is really good game. One of those rare ones I actually play with interest and not just For. Research. Purposes.

Hope you continue to deliver with vigor and may you be blessed with many patreon subs. Also. Minor complaint, I know dwarfs(well some of them) are censored because patreon, but it irks me. Hopefully we can have means to change their designation to teen or something. And for sure slowly transition to Substar.
Thanks for the feedback. Just by reading your comment I am already much more motivated. :ROFLMAO: ;)(y)

It will be difficult to migrate to subscribe star, but who knows one day...

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
Panties equip themselves if you do guard job and other stuff like that and at the end it also makes you wear your dress instead of the clothes u previously had on

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Came back after a few updates of the game, love it even more yet than before, I can't wait to get more costumes aswell! The last updates were all really awesome.

Reactions: YioruYioru

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
After you date someone your character doesn't feel guilt or have the other character get upset if caught. For example the dwarf on Granpine not only doesn't get jealous (only because you aren't giving him one too must be a scripted event) you are blowing off the guy with the dog but joins in and later there is no mention of it. Also how do you get the stone of darkness to the south? I got the web one but I couldn't find any other routes in that other cave (to the south)

rhmae

Apr 20, 2018
Hey dev, this game was the most fun I had in a while. What I wonder is whether there is any point to try to go with a virgin route.
Also are you planning to add pregnancy and children to put in the party maybe? Some wincest too?

edit: forgot to ask is there any consequences to whom the virginity lost?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hey dev, this game was the most fun I had in a while. What I wonder is whether there is any point to try to go with a virgin route.
Also are you planning to add pregnancy and children to put in the party maybe? Some wincest too?

edit: forgot to ask is there any consequences to whom the virginity lost?
No chilrds... I am still deciding about the pregnancy, it is a much-discussed subject, I will not confirm anything for the time being.

No, just reactions (for example if Ashley loses with Edward, this will have reactions/mentions in the future).

Note: I plan to add an outfit just for the virgin Ashley.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so love the game, but I wonder something. The purity potions you can buy on the first island don't seem to work? Can anyone confirm this? Trying to lower her desire.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes