Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Sell ashley's panties to the old man? Wait what? You can to do that? Is that from the latest update or was it already available?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Sell ashley's panties to the old man? Wait what? You can to do that? Is that from the latest update or was it already available?
Old Man in EmperCity with the yellow hat. (at night, in front of the brothel)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Btw I don't know if it was pointed out yet, but I LOVE the shortcut menu u added a few patches ago, it's such a quality of life not always having to go to menu to equip/unequip/use items. QOL is so underrated for RPGM games.

EDIT: Also, have you thought about the idea of adding hairstyles? Or do you think it would be too much work to redraw the scenes with changing hairstyles? I already love the customizability for costumes so it's not a huge desire, but I just wanted to know if it is possible.
Since when I started to develop the game I had already thought about this, but it is very difficult, maybe what I can do is to add a hair style only for a single moment. (For example a party and then it would happen that Ashley would change her hair.) (In this case I will make a specific animation for only this new hair style.) But after she left the party her hair would go back to normal.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
When I speak to the old man in Emper City late at night, he will only say this;

Is there something that will bring this up? Kind of Clothes, work, etc.

I am using the latest version, 4.3.5.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
When I speak to the old man in Emper City late at night, he will only say this;

Is there something that will bring this up? Kind of Clothes, work, etc.

I am using the latest version, 4.3.5.
Brothel Cloths

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
As I have played a bit more this past week, I wanted to give a bit of feedback:
1. I wish the inventory had access (aside from equipment change) outside of towns. Activating potions instantly from it instead of having to navigate to the main menu is much nicer.
2. Could be an issue on my end, but sometimes the game freezes (as in the frame I am at freezes but the game still goes on in the background, I still hear sounds if I navigate through the menu for example but I can't see anything besides the frozen frame) which happens quite randomly so it's hard to recreate. It wasn't so frequently to be troublesome but after 5 hours it happened around 3 times.
3. I love the mini games such as the slot machine in rpgs like this, if you plan to add more such mini games that would be really cool (my personal opinion of course)
4. God damn I LOVE leggings. Thank you for making the pirate costume, actually my most favourite one.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
As I have played a bit more this past week, I wanted to give a bit of feedback:
1. I wish the inventory had access (aside from equipment change) outside of towns. Activating potions instantly from it instead of having to navigate to the main menu is much nicer.
2. Could be an issue on my end, but sometimes the game freezes (as in the frame I am at freezes but the game still goes on in the background, I still hear sounds if I navigate through the menu for example but I can't see anything besides the frozen frame) which happens quite randomly so it's hard to recreate. It wasn't so frequently to be troublesome but after 5 hours it happened around 3 times.
3. I love the mini games such as the slot machine in rpgs like this, if you plan to add more such mini games that would be really cool (my personal opinion of course)
4. God damn I LOVE leggings. Thank you for making the pirate costume, actually my most favourite one.
It freezes with a black screen? or a normal screen? this is the first time someone has reported this error to me.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
It freezes with a black screen? or a normal screen? this is the first time someone has reported this error to me.
It freezes with the normal screen with the current frame while the game goes on in the background, has happened really randomly for me so I can't recreate or tell really why that happens to me.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
It freezes with the normal screen with the current frame while the game goes on in the background, has happened really randomly for me so I can't recreate or tell really why that happens to me.
but then does the game go back to normal, or do you need to quit the game?

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Well, this is the first time I have seen this kind of report, I will start testing by playing for hours at a time to see if I can reproduce the problem.
Alright, thank you for the work. I will try whether I can reproduce it aswell once I get time to play this or next week and report back if I have found a way to reproduce it.

Reactions: Thirzty

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Donno if this bug was reported. Well it's not much of a bug but a feature.

Everytime you work in a brothel Black Widow, if you unequip your last worn undies and stockings, they duplicate, same goes for job as Emper Guard. Except those are finite for now.

I was selling black stockings earning tons of monies easy. Minor bug, but it's still there.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Interesting things;

1) I sold my panties to the guy in front of the Brothel and supposed to be wearing no panties, right? Well....Ashley says that she is not wearing one, but as you can see she does wear the black panties and stockings. (or is this already fixed in 4.3.5.?)

2) While Ashley has already have vaginal sex once, it would still mention that she still is a virgin and how lucky people are to find one and such. If you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Interesting things;

1) I sold my panties to the guy in front of the Brothel and supposed to be wearing no panties, right? Well....Ashley says that she is not wearing one, but as you can see she does wear the black panties and stockings. (or is this already fixed in 4.3.5.?)

2) While Ashley has already have vaginal sex once, it would still mention that she still is a virgin and how lucky people are to find one and such. If you know what I mean.
Ah gotta love the bugs and glitches in games, even xenoblade 2 had glitches that would make characters appear in a side quest even though those characters haven't joined the party yet its funny is all, its like these developers are using us as a beta testing thing before they may or may not update to fix it. I don't mind beta testing things out as long as I know those games will eventually get fixed.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes