Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I really likr the game but the animation hurt my eyes, no not the sex animations I'm talking about the explotions can you add an option to disable that?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Dev did planned to add a few more in the future, I think the next one will be a female companion
Hm, so another human? Sounds boring.
Get creative with dem companions dev, there are monster girls, monsters like slimes and tentacles and whatnot, beasts like dragons..
All of them could make for pretty wicked companions, not to mention lovers. :cool::coffee:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Get creative with dem companions dev, there are monster girls, monsters like slimes and tentacles and whatnot, beasts like dragons..
All of them could make for pretty wicked companions, not to mention lovers. :cool::coffee:
Well! On discord lot of peoples suggested him to add some more monsters/demi human sex especially something like tentacles so maybe Dev will add them in the future

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
LOL:ROFLMAO:, I already planned from the beginning that it would be a "normal woman", and it will take a while for her to appear yeto_O.

Monsters that talk and have love interactions with Ashley I leave as NPCs.(Not Companions - Reason: I would have to make several single animations just for a unique companion and this would take a lot of months.)

For now, I have no interest in adding any "Monster" companion, but I have already considered the Minotaur Kaidus... but I still prefer to keep my focus on the companion female.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
LOL:ROFLMAO:, I already planned from the beginning that it would be a "normal woman", and it will take a while for her to appear yeto_O.

Monsters that talk and have love interactions with Ashley I leave as NPCs.(Not Companions - Reason: I would have to make several single animations just for a unique companion and this would take a lot of months.)

For now, I have no interest in adding any "Monster" companion, but I have already considered the Minotaur Kaidus... but I still prefer to keep my focus on the companion female.
I personally LOVE the idea of a female companion, even though it will take a while I am extremely hyped for it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

Well, you do you. :giggle::coffee:

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes