thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Really love this update: The new district look very nice despite still quite empty (but I know it will be fill up in the future), the soundtracks in that area are awesome, love ashley's new maid outfit, the sex event with Alucard and Green king are very hot,... thank you for worked hard on this update, I enjoyed it a lot

loos2

May 4, 2020
Loaded a save from previous version unto to 0.4.4.3 and in the gallery room the dialogue boxes dont appear/are invisible but you can still interact with the various things

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings developer, had two questions to ask about the game before downloading it for testing.
1- how does ntr work? I don't like this theme, but when the game looks good and has other themes/content besides the one I don't like, I just turn a blind eye to it.
2- is the game sandbox or does it have sandbox elements? repetitive things to do ? I always ask this because I don't like the gallery system in rpgs, I prefer the in-game option to replay the scene with the given npc or event.

Reactions: YioruYioru
Aug 11, 2021
greetings developer, had two questions to ask about the game before downloading it for testing.
1- how does ntr work? I don't like this theme, but when the game looks good and has other themes/content besides the one I don't like, I just turn a blind eye to it.
2- is the game sandbox or does it have sandbox elements? repetitive things to do ? I always ask this because I don't like the gallery system in rpgs, I prefer the in-game option to replay the scene with the given npc or event.
It has already been answered in this thread but I'll chip in with the knowledge I have about this fantastic game.

1: If you choose you can do NTR, but it's not forced in anyway. You can have a boyfriend and stay faithful to him if you like. Or make him watch you go into a tent with hobos.. It's totally up to you.
2: It's sandboxed in the sense you can do reapeatable things and you can do them how often you choose to. Some things are one time events though to make the story progress. But otherwise it's fully enjoyable without gallery function.

I am the same in that sense. I never replay the gallery stuff. And I also find it funny how many ppl comne into threads asking for save files just to watch the gallery.. I mean, the whole thing is to play it.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 1821176

Ashley The Pirate V0.4.4.3

Note: two extra events have been added (one with the Green King, one with Alucard and Gallery Events Added.)

DRIVE

Google Drive

MEGA

Mega

LINUX VERSION SOON

Version 0.4.4.3 Patch Notes

Maid Events
Rich District
Maid Dress
New Emper Guard Events
4 New animations
New events
Change in the dialogues in the main sex scenes.(Only in INN Boyfriend Scenes)
View attachment yt1s.com - Spongebob Bout to Beat My Meat_360p.mp4

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
When it comes to NTR, if you have sex with your BF (but I think it only works if you do it when sleeping at an inn) you get a heart icon above you, which sadly only lasts a short time, but seems to unlock some special events with certain NPCs who then mention cheating. The only one i've found so far though is with the old man in first town.

johm

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone please help me? Im stuck un guard events, the objective says: i need to find something suspicious, but i can't find anything!!!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes