AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How much has this game developed?
Last I played it was v0.2.5.
I kinda predicted it might develop in a nice direction back then.

peterg136

Dec 1, 2019
I am playing on a laptop and the screen turned blurry - only on this game. It still seems to play as normal but you can't see what you are doing. It is on Gamcore so I don't have a save file I can manipulate - screen shot attached.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I am playing on a laptop and the screen turned blurry - only on this game. It still seems to play as normal but you can't see what you are doing. It is on Gamcore so I don't have a save file I can manipulate - screen shot attached.
Just go to sleep and the effect will disappear.
(I recommend making Ashley masturbate)

Aug 11, 2021
Hello, YioruYioru! What an excellent update! I have only played for an hour since AFK/IRL stuff always finds a way to keep me to occupied, but the little I've played so far is soo good! I love the new maid scenes in the opening with the blue king and in Ashleys bed chamber. It builds the character really subtly and well! Being a posh and naive princess and all.

One suggestion though is that in the beginning just after Ashley wakes up and the game begins you have the option to accept or decline the offer of being guided around the village. If you decline you end up just next to the old man's house and that flows well with the story progression.

But if you accept you end up at the docks instead. So if you then naturally talks to the NPCs there you're shown a shortcut to the watch tower wich you by then haven't yet known about or why you are supposed to go to yet.

I think the story would flow better if she would be shown the oldman's house at the end of the tour so that she speaks with the old man before the NPCs in the village. Not everyone playing will do that anyway, but it seems more likely I think.

Another thing I would love to see is that after she has started having sex with the old man and using his money and sleeping in his bed, he should do more than just jizz her face. He could molest her a bit and then get bolder and actually fuck her while she sleeps. We know she can sleep through a ship wreck so it's totally plausible :p Maybe the old man will get so bold that he even use her to get back some of his money by selling her to the men in the village too, if she continues to sleep for free at his house? I'd love to see that happening.. :devilish: Maybe if Ashley is corrupted enough (level 500) she will maybe wake up half way through and then pretend to be asleep for the rest of the course...

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next to Ashley in this update. Be well!

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hello, YioruYioru! What an excellent update! I have only played for an hour since AFK/IRL stuff always finds a way to keep me to occupied, but the little I've played so far is soo good! I love the new maid scenes in the opening with the blue king and in Ashleys bed chamber. It builds the character really subtly and well! Being a posh and naive princess and all.

One suggestion though is that in the beginning just after Ashley wakes up and the game begins you have the option to accept or decline the offer of being guided around the village. If you decline you end up just next to the old man's house and that flows well with the story progression.

But if you accept you end up at the docks instead. So if you then naturally talks to the NPCs there you're shown a shortcut to the watch tower wich you by then haven't yet known about or why you are supposed to go to yet.

I think the story would flow better if she would be shown the oldman's house at the end of the tour so that she speaks with the old man before the NPCs in the village. Not everyone playing will do that anyway, but it seems more likely I think.

Another thing I would love to see is that after she has started having sex with the old man and using his money and sleeping in his bed, he should do more than just jizz her face. He could molest her a bit and then get bolder and actually fuck her while she sleeps. We know she can sleep through a ship wreck so it's totally plausible :p Maybe the old man will get so bold that he even use her to get back some of his money by selling her to the men in the village too, if she continues to sleep for free at his house? I'd love to see that happening.. :devilish: Maybe if Ashley is corrupted enough (level 500) she will maybe wake up half way through and then pretend to be asleep for the rest of the course...

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next to Ashley in this update. Be well!
Thanks for the feedback! I will add more to the Old Man's events.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Before they may have sex, the old man could secretly keep her panties as souvenir/payment :)

*Wakes up and out of bed* Ashley: "Mmmmm....There is a certain draft....oh well.....must be my imagination."

Reactions: YioruYioru
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes