Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Just found another bug; while you are working in the Drunken Sailor Moon pub and talk to the thief, he will say that he does not want to drink and then when you leave him then the screen become and stay fuzzy.

I also noticed that when you are them aid at the vampire you wear your panties and when you are with the rich guy your are not. Is that intentional? FuzzyScreenPiratePub.png

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Just found another bug; while you are working in the Drunken Sailor Moon pub and talk to the thief, he will say that he does not want to drink and then when you leave him then the screen become and stay fuzzy.

I also noticed that when you are them aid at the vampire you wear your panties and when you are with the rich guy your are not. Is that intentional? View attachment 1966619
Sorry for the error, Thanks for the report! I will fix this!;) (y)

I will check the pants error too.

Chris kar.

Dec 29, 2021
I love this game so much.
I have 4 saves already
1 with Raymond as my boyfriend, 1 with Vinny as my boyfriend, 1 with Miles as my boyfriend and 1 as completely virgin till the next companion or till the end of the game maybe.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I love this game so much.
I have 4 saves already
1 with Raymond as my boyfriend, 1 with Vinny as my boyfriend, 1 with Miles as my boyfriend and 1 as completely virgin till the next companion or till the end of the game maybe.
It certainly is one of the better games on the site that is for sure.

Reactions: Chris kar.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
One question YioruYioru, I don't know if it exists but, taking into account that there are scenes of this kind in the game, will there be scenes with the dog that accompanies the group?

Reactions: GmFn1869 and f-360

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
One question YioruYioru, I don't know if it exists but, taking into account that there are scenes of this kind in the game, will there be scenes with the dog that accompanies the group?
Unfortunately not, unless some modder does.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
At least the dog does not accidently ran off with one of her under clothes and that she keeps on getting in ENF situations.

Or that the dog thinks "It is cold in here. Better get in bed with Ashley to keep myself warm." *Ashley moves further behind* "Ooops.....accidental...." *Ashley still not aware* Next day. *Dog gets out...acting as if nothing happenend. Ashley *gets out of bed and thinks* uh? That's strange.....my butt hurts....what happened?"

• Haha
Reactions: YioruYioru

lekicoa

Aug 11, 2022

Love the game, probably the game I enjoy playing the most out of all games I have seen here.

One small thing I would improve on overall is just the dialogue during sex is very plain at times. NPC's call Ashley slut and bitch and she does not seem to react at all, just a suggestion upon reaching a certain level of corruption to increase the dirty talk between her and the npcs.

Reactions: kek3 and YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018

Love the game, probably the game I enjoy playing the most out of all games I have seen here.

One small thing I would improve on overall is just the dialogue during sex is very plain at times. NPC's call Ashley slut and bitch and she does not seem to react at all, just a suggestion upon reaching a certain level of corruption to increase the dirty talk between her and the npcs.
I am improving this over time! (I have already made some improvements for the new version that I will release, I hope this gets a little better)

I'm really not a good writer :ROFLMAO: , but I'll do my best. I will try to add reactions according to her desire level, thanks for the suggestion.;)(y)

muhlap

May 6, 2018
I am improving this over time! (I have already made some improvements for the new version that I will release, I hope this gets a little better)

I'm really not a good writer :ROFLMAO: , but I'll do my best. I will try to add reactions according to her desire level, thanks for the suggestion.;)(y)
This would be great, its great when the games with some sort of purity level make dialogues change, making the protagonist act either innocent or naughty

Oct 26, 2017
Share the v0.4.5 please no strength to wait 10 and no way to issue a Patron.
friend, what do you work for?
Well, let's say you work in insurance and I'm here to tell you: man, do the work for me for FREE.
Obviously you will tell him no, now I ask you if the guy is telling you that he will upload it for free on a specific date why don't you wait?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ah so that's the problem. I've noticed when you take off the dress she says she cant go without it, but there is no message when only underwear is removed, it simply flips back on. Thanks.
Thanks, for saying this detail, i will try to add the message.

Reactions: MaxTheDark
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes