YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Did you go to the guards and get imprisoned? The menu is fine until after you do that, get sent to the cave and then leave the cave. That is a save for just before so that you can replicate what I saw.
But inside the prison, the menu doesn't work because "she doesn't have her items". It's on purpose.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
But inside the prison, the menu doesn't work because "she doesn't have her items". It's on purpose.
The actual problem is that after you leave the prison, the menu NEVER regains the 'equipment' option, day or night any place on the map.
Try my save and see if you have the same issue I did. If you do not have your game borked with this issue, then I'll just start a fresh game next time.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
The actual problem is that after you leave the prison, the menu NEVER regains the 'equipment' option, day or night any place on the map.
Try my save and see if you have the same issue I did. If you do not have your game borked with this issue, then I'll just start a fresh game next time.
I see, it's actually a recent mistake of mine.

Actually this error is related to the teleportation to the cave, it only happens in emper city specifically with these two guards.

(Because I forgot to change the location to the prison.)

If you do a test with the guards at carrot island, your menu will come back normal.

In the next patch this will be fixed. I will fix this! No need to do a new save.(I will release the patch at some point today.)

I'm sorry for my ignorance, I didn't understand the problem before.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
In the next patch this will be fixed.
It works from carrot Island, but I found another bug: When you get out of your cell at night, you can just go up and out the front door and have the same equipment bug. The guy at the top won't let you go back down either. There needs to be a way to prevent you going up the second set of stairs or something, maybe a guard that is looking toward the stairs?

Perhaps we should get a wanted status if we escape from prison?

While on the subject of bugs, I had a mission to deliver to the musician on heart island and decided to make a stop on carrot island. It became night and I could not use the inn because of that mission. The inn keeper just kept talking about the package not being for her. This left me with sleeping in the tent, farm, or loading a save. Being able to return to my ship would be nice in this situation.

P.S. Nice update for the prison, keep up the good work!

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
It works from carrot Island, but I found another bug: When you get out of your cell at night, you can just go up and out the front door and have the same equipment bug. The guy at the top won't let you go back down either. There needs to be a way to prevent you going up the second set of stairs or something, maybe a guard that is looking toward the stairs?

Perhaps we should get a wanted status if we escape from prison?

While on the subject of bugs, I had a mission to deliver to the musician on heart island and decided to make a stop on carrot island. It became night and I could not use the inn because of that mission. The inn keeper just kept talking about the package not being for her. This left me with sleeping in the tent, farm, or loading a save. Being able to return to my ship would be nice in this situation.

P.S. Nice update for the prison, keep up the good work!
" When you get out of your cell at night, you can just go up and out the front door and have the same equipment bug. " I don't understand this, there is no way to do this. :unsure:

you need to go to the second floor to get the key, why should I prevent this? :unsure:

Thanks for the report! I Will fix the second INN one!

Last edited:
Reactions: maxx mad

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
" When you get out of your cell at night, you can just go up and out the front door and have the same equipment bug. " I don't understand this, there is no way to do this. :unsure:

you need to go to the second floor to get the key, why should I prevent this? :unsure:

Thanks for the report! I Will fix the second INN one!
The issue is that when you go up to get the master key, you can go up again to the ground level and walk out the front door.
1) Leave your cell at night and go left to the stairs up.
2) Go up to the room with the master key.
3) Go left across the room and there is a set of stairs going up again and leads to the surface level with the main entrance.
4) Go up the 2nd set of stairs to the room where you get wanted quests.
5) You are locked out of the jail and are bugged.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
The issue is that when you go up to get the master key, you can go up again to the ground level and walk out the front door.
1) Leave your cell at night and go left to the stairs up.
2) Go up to the room with the master key.
3) Go left across the room and there is a set of stairs going up again and leads to the surface level with the main entrance. (room where you get wanted quests)
4) Go up the 2nd set of stairs and you are locked out of the jail and are bugged.
Got it! :ROFLMAO: (y)

I forgot to remove it. Actually, that ladder was supposed to be just an aesthetic detail, but I forgot to remove the teleportation event from it. Fixed! Thanks!

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
I see, it's actually a recent mistake of mine.

Actually this error is related to the teleportation to the cave, it only happens in emper city specifically with these two guards.

(Because I forgot to change the location to the prison.)

If you do a test with the guards at carrot island, your menu will come back normal.

In the next patch this will be fixed. I will fix this! No need to do a new save.(I will release the patch at some point today.)

I'm sorry for my ignorance, I didn't understand the problem before.
I've got the exact same bug, continued to play after being teleported to the starting island (after getting in jail in the capital) and the next day, after the shower scene and the blowjob behind the armory (at this point, the "naked" jail clothes get replaced by the white underwear but still no equipment menu), got a crash (or maybe right after, trying to leave the island to get to the raft.

Ashley bug.jpg

Maybe you new version fixed it or i'll try the carrot island trick, thanks.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I've got the exact same bug, continued to play after being teleported to the starting island (after getting in jail in the capital) and the next day, after the shower scene and the blowjob behind the armory (at this point, the "naked" jail clothes get replaced by the white underwear but still no equipment menu), got a crash (or maybe right after, trying to leave the island to get to the raft.

View attachment 2037712

Maybe you new version fixed it or i'll try the carrot island trick, thanks.
This bug happened because Ashley was naked, you can't go into battle naked or in your underwear.

Check if the prison escape bug is happening in version 0.4.5.2

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
This bug happened because Ashley was naked, you can't go into battle naked or in your underwear.

Check if the prison escape bug is happening in version 0.4.5.2
Another bug in Emper city, latest 0.4.5.2 fix.
After showering in the port while wearing the maid costume and no underwear and resolving the matter with the "dwarf", you get back into white underwear and the Equipment menu is gone again.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Another bug in Emper city, latest 0.4.5.2 fix.
After showering in the port while wearing the maid costume and no underwear and resolving the matter with the "dwarf", you get back into white underwear and the Equipment menu is gone again.
Thanks I will check this one.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
will wait to v0.5.0.0 to play it, but from the previous experience with this game, what i can say is it's a really good game, captivating production, ideal for the light out nights, to play

LucCal

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks I will check this one.
So I got sent to prison, and when I was released it was in carrot village and I now have no way to get back to my ship. don't suppose theres a way to progress from here (note, I am not above editing my save to tp me back to the right island, just gotta know variable it is)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
So I got sent to prison, and when I was released it was in carrot village and I now have no way to get back to my ship. don't suppose theres a way to progress from here (note, I am not above editing my save to tp me back to the right island, just gotta know variable it is)
Ashley The Pirate v0.4.5.3

More Fixes

DRIVE

MEGA

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes