YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
0462.png
Ashley The Pirate 0.4.6.2 Available for the public!
DOWNLOAD DRIVE
DOWNLOAD MEGA
News

-New Sex Emper Guard Outfit (Still need to add reactions to NPCs)
-New Nursing Animation.
-New events(2- Greenking Events/ 2- Rich INN Events/ 1-Old Man -Granpine/2-Mati/1- Sefrim at Night)
-It is now possible to sleep and have sex with companions in Rich INN.

Fixes
-Grope Maid Outfit Art Fixed
-Some minor bugs Fixed
-GuardJobDone Bug Fixed
-Fixed Alucard Loop Bug
-GuardJob Outfit Bug Fixed
-Vika Dialogue Fixed
-GuardEvents SoftLock Fixed (Critical)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AshleyThePirate-0.4.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
The rich inn is in Emper City. Go the right from the pub (where you can find your maid inside) that will lead to the Rich District. Sefrim is in Gran Pine.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Man, the screenshots with that short description don't do this game any justice. Though i guess there's not a lot of scenes exactly, but the content is rather impressive. Just to put it into comparison, i thought of playing modded Skyrim today, and ended up spending all the time on this game.

I guess some will think that small amount of different animations for scenes = bad, but i'd say the big amount of options, dialogues and freedom is MUCH better than adding a lot of scenes in one place and dropping the game. Creativity with dialogues and different situations should go first, then all the details such as huge variety of scenes. Many authors get trapped by doing it in a wrong order, sacrificing their efforts to make high quality scenes first, but once you're out of inspiration and fun, this is pretty much over for the game.

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Been a long time since I've taken a look here. Scenes are coming along great but it looks like the majority of the cowgirl positions were removed, hopefully those come back in some capacity. Harrassment scenes as waittress and bunny girl are good. Hope maid gets expanded a little, honestly surprised there isn't as many 'incognito' scenes as there should be like handies and bjs under tables or behind counters. Dialogue is still a little clunky though and needs touching up in the grammar department.

Also love that peeping scenes are here, hope the ladies at the first two inns get some scenes soon. Especially the second in since the reds occupying an inn with two lovely ladies working there is a perfect recipe for a slow burn corruption of them. Would love those two to have multiple scenes where they are bullied into slowly doing lewder and lewder acts that gradually get more public in nature. While it's neat Ashley has a chance to avoid being exploited, the NPCs don't need that same luxury unless you want to put a time mechanic into certain things like chasing the pirates out.

One last small nitpick: The gangbang scenes should have more than 2 dudes in the animation. Long run thing to adjust since that'll take time to make.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Been a long time since I've taken a look here. Scenes are coming along great but it looks like the majority of the cowgirl positions were removed, hopefully those come back in some capacity. Harrassment scenes as waittress and bunny girl are good. Hope maid gets expanded a little, honestly surprised there isn't as many 'incognito' scenes as there should be like handies and bjs under tables or behind counters. Dialogue is still a little clunky though and needs touching up in the grammar department.

Also love that peeping scenes are here, hope the ladies at the first two inns get some scenes soon. Especially the second in since the reds occupying an inn with two lovely ladies working there is a perfect recipe for a slow burn corruption of them. Would love those two to have multiple scenes where they are bullied into slowly doing lewder and lewder acts that gradually get more public in nature. While it's neat Ashley has a chance to avoid being exploited, the NPCs don't need that same luxury unless you want to put a time mechanic into certain things like chasing the pirates out.

One last small nitpick: The gangbang scenes should have more than 2 dudes in the animation. Long run thing to adjust since that'll take time to make.
I remember you, Lyla's scene I will add in the future, Nivy's I will not do yet.

There will also be Purple Queen scene, Eva - Goblin Island Girl, Witch of EmperCity scene as well.

Unfortunately it will take me a long time to improve the dialogs, but I promise I will do an update focused on this subject one day.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I remember you, Lyla's scene I will add in the future, Nivy's I will not do yet.

There will also be Purple Queen scene, Eva - Goblin Island Girl, Witch of EmperCity scene as well.

Unfortunately it will take me a long time to improve the dialogs, but I promise I will do an update focused on this subject one day.
No worries, just marking it on the record. I'm sure someone on this forum would be willing to help if you need a hand. Good to know the girls are getting a scene, though I really hope it ends up being multiple stages simply due to the nature of the situation they are in.

Reactions: YioruYioru

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
How do i use my previous saves on the new version? I tried copy/pasting the save files into the www/save folder and they arent there
edit: i guess one of them is there actually just the playtime says 15 hours instead of 2 lol.. odd.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
How do i use my previous saves on the new version? I tried copy/pasting the save files into the www/save folder and they arent there
edit: i guess one of them is there actually just the playtime says 15 hours instead of 2 lol.. odd.
In a new game, save in every save slot and after that copy all your old saves and paste again.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Dev, just focus on your game plan, you are doing great, yes people would like more text variations but I know that is also bothersome to implement, just remember to focus on one thing until you burn out, then hope to something different to keep your job interesting.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Liking it so far, but she did lose her virginity in her first fight cause she got jumped by 3 slimes and I couldn't get the fighting to work. Was only after that I discovered you could bypass the forest by the secret pathway.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Liking it so far, but she did lose her virginity in her first fight cause she got jumped by 3 slimes and I couldn't get the fighting to work. Was only after that I discovered you could bypass the forest by the secret pathway.
Yeah, she doesn't have "fists" exactly. You gotta equip a sword to actually have attacks, and equipping is also only available in certain places, not everywhere.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes