Aug 11, 2021
fucking game. by mistake she killed herself in battle and that resulted in rape and I can't go back.
how the fuck u make a system that bad?
You mean to say you used the self destruct thing instead of a skill? That is pretty common in many RPGM games to get the defeat scene directly instead of the hassle of defending or skipping through on out the battle untill the enemy has chipped away all you HP and then get the defeat scene.

But what do you mean by can't go back? Did you become soft locked?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I mean the option to kill yourself is too easy to get. when its battle-mode. u need to click attack and point at monster. if u dont want to use the automatic one, u need to move around, like u have the dog that do ½ damage and need 2 hit to kill, while she need 1 hit/kill. anyway. doing this over and over again it gets boring so u do it fast. but if u do it wrongly u use the self-destruct and shes dead. u can not escape and u can not re-load. if u forget to save, u need to repeat the whole fucking thing.
I mean, if Im in a easy zone where I know I will not die. I dont save all the time, I just save when needed. this time I lost 30 minute gameplay.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I mean the option to kill yourself is too easy to get. when its battle-mode. u need to click attack and point at monster. if u dont want to use the automatic one, u need to move around, like u have the dog that do ½ damage and need 2 hit to kill, while she need 1 hit/kill. anyway. doing this over and over again it gets boring so u do it fast. but if u do it wrongly u use the self-destruct and shes dead. u can not escape and u can not re-load. if u forget to save, u need to repeat the whole fucking thing.
I mean, if Im in a easy zone where I know I will not die. I dont save all the time, I just save when needed. this time I lost 30 minute gameplay.
I think I'm either missing something since I haven't played the game in a bit or it's player error. I know there is an easy mode if you don't want to deal with the combat as much.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
after playing this for awhile, its a bit crude, but I can see potential there

I do want to add that I don't particularly think having a hunger/thirst mechanic really adds anything to the game, and having it based on real time (instead of say, steps taken or something) just makes it that much more annoying.

Aug 11, 2021
after playing this for awhile, its a bit crude, but I can see potential there

I do want to add that I don't particularly think having a hunger/thirst mechanic really adds anything to the game, and having it based on real time (instead of say, steps taken or something) just makes it that much more annoying.
Have you tried that? Eat once and not have to ever again as long as you don't take another step? I'll give you 24 hours. Go!

dunrain

Jan 15, 2019
Hi, YioruYioru. Let me ask you something.
Ashley in a relationship with Raymond, can't she have sex with another companions?

In version 4.2 she had a relationship with Raymond, and she also had a sex partner with Miles - ie she and Miles were not lovers but friends with benefit.

But after version 4.6, when she's Raymond's girlfriend, she can't have an affair with another companions.

I can't have sex with them with only this message popping up. >>> (I won't be able to convinced him...)

Did you prevent Ashley from being a sex partner with other companions when she's the girlfriend of a certain companion?

I wasted hours trying this out.

In older versions, she could be Raymond's girlfriend and Miles' sex friend at the same time. I've always played with this concept. She really loves Raymond, but in the end she gave her virginity to Miles.

But in version 4.6.2, this is not possible.
If she's Raymond's girlfriend, she'll never have sex with other companions. She can only have sex with village NPCs. i hate this so much. did you prevent this?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, YioruYioru. Let me ask you something.
Ashley in a relationship with Raymond, can't she have sex with another companions?

In version 4.2 she had a relationship with Raymond, and she also had a sex partner with Miles - ie she and Miles were not lovers but friends with benefit.

But after version 4.6, when she's Raymond's girlfriend, she can't have an affair with another companions.

I can't have sex with them with only this message popping up. >>> (I won't be able to convinced him...)

Did you prevent Ashley from being a sex partner with other companions when she's the girlfriend of a certain companion?

I wasted hours trying this out.

In older versions, she could be Raymond's girlfriend and Miles' sex friend at the same time. I've always played with this concept. She really loves Raymond, but in the end she gave her virginity to Miles.

But in version 4.6.2, this is not possible.
If she's Raymond's girlfriend, she'll never have sex with other companions. She can only have sex with village NPCs. i hate this so much. did you prevent this?
Maybe not enough lewdness?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Will there be a chance for a possible bath scene with any one of her companions? Like not a shower bath but a river or pond bath. there are many good locations already, like those inside caves or those in the forest areas, but all you could do is wash your face. Is there a chance a bath scene would be implemented? And she can choose to invite her companions or even just one within her party? or even just having the option to interact different places to have sex with them like in the forest or somewhere secluded? sorry, it's just a question tho

Aug 11, 2021
Will there be a chance for a possible bath scene with any one of her companions? Like not a shower bath but a river or pond bath. there are many good locations already, like those inside caves or those in the forest areas, but all you could do is wash your face. Is there a chance a bath scene would be implemented? And she can choose to invite her companions or even just one within her party? or even just having the option to interact different places to have sex with them like in the forest or somewhere secluded? sorry, it's just a question tho
I like that idea. Perhaps YioruYioru does as well. He has received so many ideas and suggestions to the game that he can develop it for years to come if he wants :D

It's been awhile since he replied in here compared to how he used to. Hope he just takes it easy and have a good time where ever he is. This game is great and I like the story.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes