Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ashley The Pirate [0.4.8.1 Combat Update] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (721 MB/ 211 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

benj2903

Apr 6, 2018
The event with green king, where you get the sex emp outfit it says i need to work trash for a few days so he can collect his thooughts but when i go back its just the same scene again where you get your tits out and he sucks, is there anymore to this event or is it just done for now?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
The event with green king, where you get the sex emp outfit it says i need to work trash for a few days so he can collect his thooughts but when i go back its just the same scene again where you get your tits out and he sucks, is there anymore to this event or is it just done for now?
Sorry, just done for now.

damue151

Jul 22, 2021
你好,开发者。抖胸的效果可以关闭吗?这让我在长期的游玩中有些困扰,对我在游玩中关于流畅度的玩家体验上有些不适。顺便说一句游戏做的很好,期待主线剧情的更新。
Hello, developer. Can the effect of shaking chest be closed? This has been a bit of a pain in the neck for me in the long run, and it's been a bit of a pain in the neck for me in terms of the player experience of fluidity in play. The game is doing very well by the way, looking forward to an update on the main storyline.love fron china

Reactions: jura7

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
你好,开发者。抖胸的效果可以关闭吗?这让我在长期的游玩中有些困扰,对我在游玩中关于流畅度的玩家体验上有些不适。顺便说一句游戏做的很好,期待主线剧情的更新。
Hello, developer. Can the effect of shaking chest be closed? This has been a bit of a pain in the neck for me in the long run, and it's been a bit of a pain in the neck for me in terms of the player experience of fluidity in play. The game is doing very well by the way, looking forward to an update on the main storyline.love fron china
Thanks for the feedback, I won't promise but I will try to add an option to disable it.

I'm glad to know that people from many countries are playing. (^U^)//

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
When you get the boat from Bucciarati , then go straight to the south from Gran Pine until you see that look like bridges (or planks?) in the water.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YioruYioru

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. Wait. My apologies for giving the wrong answer. You are completely right. I was completely confused with Raymond. Ooops. It seems that I was in desperate need of caffeine while I wrote that down. Yes, Miles is in front of the inn at Emper City.

Reactions: YioruYioru

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, Developer YioruYioru !
Curious project. I'll think about joining your patreon page next month. Here are some small details that i think will make your project better, if you please:
1) It seems to me that it would be better for the NPCs to have the latest currently completed scenes as repeatable, and not "come back in another version...". Hm, maybe leave a warning to such NPCs that this is not the last scene in their history, but still leave the last finished scene as repeatable;
2) Also, in my opinion, it’s better to remove the player’s choices of the scenes with the NPC/work in the pub (work type)/prostitution/etc, and make it as random, since, for example, in the scenes of prostitution, there are different payments and it makes no sense to choose a scene with a smaller reward. And "random" always looks better for a stats page;
3) Perhaps it would be better to make some page with the crew members, for example, where they are at the moment (ship/group/inn on a concrete island) and their statistics (affinity/level/etc.);
4) Enemies can be bypassed, for example, when need to destroy 3 ships, but perhaps in such quests it is worth putting enemies that cannot be bypassed or escaped, and in the quest description make a note about the minimum required level of Ashley. Also, the first group of enemies in quests can be made weak so that Ashley can gain the some experience. And there was no endless loop when Ashley die from the first group of enemies without gain exp, get a defeat scene, die again from the first group of enemies without gain exp, etc;
5) It would be ideal if the dialogue during sex changed depending on the Ashley's oufit (for special outfit may be, like maid/bunny/prisoner/brothel);
6) The old fart has a scene (when he ask about virgin) with Ashley that i haven't seen anywhere else yet, even as a repeatable with the old man. Why not add this scene to some NPCs too?
P.S.: And don't need to remove the daytime Red pirate guy after the RedPirates quest... Hm... or may be better to create alternate variant with Red Pirates side with the removal of resistance?

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hey, Developer YioruYioru !
Curious project. I'll think about joining your patreon page next month. Here are some small details that i think will make your project better, if you please:
1) It seems to me that it would be better for the NPCs to have the latest currently completed scenes as repeatable, and not "come back in another version...". Hm, maybe leave a warning to such NPCs that this is not the last scene in their history, but still leave the last finished scene as repeatable;
2) Also, in my opinion, it’s better to remove the player’s choices of the scenes with the NPC/work in the pub (work type)/prostitution/etc, and make it as random, since, for example, in the scenes of prostitution, there are different payments and it makes no sense to choose a scene with a smaller reward. And "random" always looks better for a stats page;
3) Perhaps it would be better to make some page with the crew members, for example, where they are at the moment (ship/group/inn on a concrete island) and their statistics (affinity/level/etc.);
4) Enemies can be bypassed, for example, when need to destroy 3 ships, but perhaps in such quests it is worth putting enemies that cannot be bypassed or escaped, and in the quest description make a note about the minimum required level of Ashley. Also, the first group of enemies in quests can be made weak so that Ashley can gain the some experience. And there was no endless loop when Ashley die from the first group of enemies without gain exp, get a defeat scene, die again from the first group of enemies without gain exp, etc;
5) It would be ideal if the dialogue during sex changed depending on the Ashley's oufit (for special outfit may be, like maid/bunny/prisoner/brothel);
6) The old fart has a scene (when he ask about virgin) with Ashley that i haven't seen anywhere else yet, even as a repeatable with the old man. Why not add this scene to some NPCs too?
P.S.: And don't need to remove the daytime Red pirate guy after the RedPirates quest... Hm... or may be better to create alternate variant with Red Pirates side with the removal of resistance?
Thanks for the feedback;)(y), I will take everything into consideration, except what you said about removing player choice/ or choose scenes.
(I'll leave that one as it is)

Reactions: rh12

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
except what you said about removing player choice/ or choose scenes.
Just curious, why? I think for prostitution scenes random is better (i mean when NPC say what he want today/tonight). Or too many job to rewrite conditions in scenes? :D

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes