Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
I leave optional because sometimes the player doesn't want Ashley to lose her "virginity".
Ah, i see, but i just meant to a greater extent those scenes where virginity can no longer be saved, for example, when you need to choose between two Missonary positions, or choices which opened only after lose virginity (like old fart). And i thought prostitution opened at the 500 desire, no? Hm, and if NPC say at the first day: "i want fuck your pussy" Ashley can refuse if player want safe virginity, when NPC say at the second day: "suck my cock" Ashley can agree
"Random", i meant that the player is left with the choice of "yes"/"no", and the NPC says what he wants today

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ah, i see, but i just meant to a greater extent those scenes where virginity can no longer be saved, for example, when you need to choose between two Missonary positions, or choices which opened only after lose virginity (like old fart). And i thought prostitution opened at the 500 desire, no? Hm, and if NPC say at the first day: "i want fuck your pussy" Ashley can refuse if player want safe virginity, when NPC say at the second day: "suck my cock" Ashley can agree
"Random", i meant that the player is left with the choice of "yes"/"no", and the NPC says what he wants today
Got it, I'll see what I can do in this case.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Got it, I'll see what I can do in this case.
for virgins, too, there are many possible scenes like a blowjob, boobjob, tits sucking if player wants virgin Ashley. For non-virgins just more possible acceptable random outcomes, including blowjob/etc :) (ha-ha, every scene is acceptable for non-virgin)

Last edited:
Reactions: YioruYioru

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, Developer YioruYioru !
I've never been particularly interested in the NPC-NPC scenes, but today i looked at what you made and thought about the fact that these scenes are quite unique. Why not do the same scenes with Ashley? For example, Ashley opens the scene with the maid in the prologue by peeping, and in order to get the same Ashley scene, Ashley need to buy a maid outift and complete a new quest for that fat man (example) who is married to Nana (he seems to be still mentioned that he wants fuck Ashley), then Ashley may a fantasty about scene as second step, complete the next quest for him, then gets first scene with him. Next scene opened by peeping in the inn at the start island, after that, Ashley need to complete a 1-2 quests for these guys in the inn, fantasy, complete the next quest for them, then gets second scene with these guys. Third scene opened in the pub by peeping on the bartender's daughter (i forgot who is male NPC), Ashley complete a quest for NPC, fantasy, complete the next quest, then gets third scene with that guy. Fourth scene opened in Carrot Island (with Red Pirates Captain), then Ashley need to complete a Red Pirate quest as peace (or Red Pirate Side if possibe) and new quest for Captain, fantasy, complete the next quest for him, then gets fourth scene with him. Etc for 5th, 6th, etc :) And thus peeping will make sense as a condition for new side quests and new scenes for Ashley
I don't think it will be a big problem for you to change the girl and her boob size in these scenes :p

Last edited:

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, developer YioruYioru ! If you please:
I really think you need to spend some minutes on the thread and replace the screenshots (i don't understand why the other person posted this). Anyway, the H-pictures now looks much better than the screenshots.
Big difference, please note that jpg has a lower quality than png technically:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumbertinho

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
And i can't unsee cat ears :3
P.S.: hmmm, is it just my imagination or possible does she look better with a bob cut? Just a curious observation, nothing serious

Last edited:
  • Haha

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
And i can't unsee cat ears :3
P.S.: hmmm, is it just my imagination or possible does she look better with a bob cut? Just a curious observation, nothing serious
do you want her to have only one breast exposed in this scene?

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
do you want her to have only one breast exposed in this scene?
Hmmm, it seems to me that partial undressing in H-scenes for Ashley is better than being fully clothed :) And/or outfits and maid outfit especially needs a deeper neckline, i think. Also if you please, i think for the brothel outfit needs some additional details in the scenes, like own stockings with garterbelt maybe, and maybe a gold bracelet on the one upper arm (if right breast exposed, then right bracelet to highlight the difference with left covered breast, i think), maybe a gold circlet with amethyst for forehead

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ashley The Pirate 0.4.6.4(Special Christmas Update) Available to public!

DRIVE

MEGA

aaa.png

NEWS
-Christmas Dress
-One new scene
-New Christmas Island Themed(Natal Island: Available after getting the boat)
-4 Events in Santa's factory.
-2 Random Sleep Events in Santa's factory.
-New NPC Aragama - Will chase Ashley if she is naked in the night (Emper City - Main District)
-New NPC Arbor The Centaur WIP(No Sex events)

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Ashley The Pirate 0.4.6.4(Special Christmas Update) Available to public!

DRIVE
Google Drive

MEGA
Mega

View attachment 2269009

NEWS
-Christmas Dress
-One new scene
-New Christmas Island Themed(Natal Island: Available after getting the boat)
-4 Events in Santa's factory.
-2 Random Sleep Events in Santa's factory.
-New NPC Aragama - Will chase Ashley if she is naked in the night (Emper City - Main District)
-New NPC Arbor The Centaur WIP(No Sex events)
So this is basically 4.6.3 but updated to 4.6.4 for a Christmas special which means we don't need 4.6.3 fix anymore?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AshleyThePirate-0.4.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

jackops

May 18, 2017
I found a bug in this stage (attached file). it's repeatable with black screen.

PS: i'm stucked with the quest "orc x dwarf" , i can't find where to get the ship ( some quest need to have some hint at last to understand what/where to do/go )

thx for your work i have much fun playing the game ( over and over ^^ )

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Really like the new contents. There are also some little things that I have noticed and want to ask;

1) It seems that if you sleep in something else than the White Dress, you will be stark naked;

alreadyHaveIt.png

2) The next morning that you go inside the Palace and already have the Sexy Emper Guard Outfit, Ashley will say "I guess today is THE day I will get that depraved outfit;

alreadyHaveIt.png

3) When the Green King sucks your breast as a baby, a part of the text disappears behind the border;

Text.png

4) While she should be now naked under Sexy Emper Guard Outfit, she still wears a bra IF you was still wearing a bra and panties under your dress and then equipped the Sexy Emper Guard Outfit.

Braon.png

5) The same if you are wearing the Christmas Dress. It looks like you are wearing no bra, but IF you look at what you have equipped, then you are still wearing one;

Still wearing.png

Still wearing1.png

Could it be possible that she will remove her bra and panties automatically IF you want her to wear the Sexy Emper Guard Outfit or the Christmas Outfit. If you know what I mean.

6) There is the possibility that the Sneak Peek is invisible;

InvisiblePeepingTom.png

7) Will there be more Santa scenes?

8) The "Breasts out" in the Palace is the last scene there with the Green King?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Really like the new contents. There are also some little things that I have noticed and want to ask;

1) It seems that if you sleep in something else than the White Dress, you will be stark naked;

View attachment 2290902

2) The next morning that you go inside the Palace and already have the Sexy Emper Guard Outfit, Ashley will say "I guess today is THE day I will get that depraved outfit;

View attachment 2290902

3) When the Green King sucks your breast as a baby, a part of the text disappears behind the border;

View attachment 2290908

4) While she should be now naked under Sexy Emper Guard Outfit, she still wears a bra IF you was still wearing a bra and panties under your dress and then equipped the Sexy Emper Guard Outfit.

View attachment 2290910

5) The same if you are wearing the Christmas Dress. It looks like you are wearing no bra, but IF you look at what you have equipped, then you are still wearing one;

View attachment 2290922

View attachment 2290923

Could it be possible that she will remove her bra and panties automatically IF you want her to wear the Sexy Emper Guard Outfit or the Christmas Outfit. If you know what I mean.

6) There is the possibility that the Sneak Peek is invisible;

View attachment 2290925

7) Will there be more Santa scenes?

8) The "Breasts out" in the Palace is the last scene there with the Green King?
Thanks for the feedback and the note of errors I will try to fix them.

This problem with the underwear is because they look weird together with these "special" clothes, so I decided to make them invisible in some animations and dialogs.

7)R:Yep, in next Chiristmas

8)Unfortunately yes, more in some update.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I found a bug in this stage (attached file). it's repeatable with black screen.

PS: i'm stucked with the quest "orc x dwarf" , i can't find where to get the ship ( some quest need to have some hint at last to understand what/where to do/go )

thx for your work i have much fun playing the game ( over and over ^^ )
Thanks, I will check the error and try to improve that orc quest.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes