Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 2353006
Hey Guys! New Combat Mode Demo V3!

I recommend using file1 save to test.

DOWNLOAD LINK GOOGLE DRIVE
Google Drive

DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA
Mega

Remember, this is a DEMO test version, everything can still be changed and improved.
Your feedback is very important!

NEWS
-Tearing Clothes
-Three random animations with slime
-possibility to walk naked in the forest
-Animation only with the white dress for now (the other costumes don't work well in this demo).

Notes: (The Pirate costume is only illustrative, the only costume that works in combat is the white dress.)
(Do not use your current saves in this demo.)
(This demo only works in the first part of the forest)
(Dialog box error was fixed in demo v4)
mmmmmmm must try.....

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I like it. I was wondering:

1) If you can get loose (only if you want to, ah?) from the sexual attack(s) by the slime or any monsters?

2) that after your clothes is completely torn apart in battle have the possibility (Or is the only way to get this done) to fix it with a needle & thread item that can be bought from a Clothes Shop? Or will your clothes automatically be whole again after a battle? Or need to buy new clothes?

3) Now it only will tear your clothes only once, right?

4) Will there also be a Halloween Theme? Because I like the Christmas theme.

5) At least thugs/thieves do not steal some of your clothes as a special ability/skill, right? (Pickpocket ability extraordinary)

PS: You can speed up the sexual attack(s) by pressing the Space bar or Return.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018

1) If you can get loose (only if you want to, ah?) from the sexual attack(s) by the slime or any monsters?

2) that after your clothes is completely torn apart in battle have the possibility (Or is the only way to get this done) to fix it with a needle & thread item that can be bought from a Clothes Shop? Or will your clothes automatically be whole again after a battle? Or need to buy new clothes?

5) At least thugs/thieves do not steal some of your clothes as a special ability/skill, right? (Pickpocket ability extraordinary)

Thanks for you feedback!

1)I added in v4 version

2)
I really wanted to add this but it is too much work for now, maybe in the future I will add it for the clothes to be torn after battle.

in the "final" version ashley will have a sewing kit in her inventory that can't be sold, this kind of explains why the clothes restore themselves automatically.

But maybe in the future I will add it so that it will be possible to walk around with torn clothes.

3)
Yes, it is very difficult for me to create a progressive ripping system with so many clothes in the game.

4)Maybe, I want to add it, but I won't promise it for this year.

5)I haven't thought about this, maybe I will add it, but I won't promise.

6) In demo v4 the animations have been improved and occur much faster now.

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
View attachment 2353006
Hey Guys! New Combat Mode Demo V3!

I recommend using file1 save to test.

DOWNLOAD LINK GOOGLE DRIVE
Google Drive

DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA
Mega

Remember, this is a DEMO test version, everything can still be changed and improved.
Your feedback is very important!

NEWS
-Tearing Clothes
-Three random animations with slime
-possibility to walk naked in the forest
-Animation only with the white dress for now (the other costumes don't work well in this demo).

Important note: this is not the official voice of Ashley, it is the voice of Rifi from the game V Island, which I am only using for testing purposes. In the final version I will hire a voice actress.

Notes: (The Pirate costume is only illustrative, the only costume that works in combat is the white dress.)
(Do not use your current saves in this demo.)
(This demo only works in the first part of the forest)
(Dialog box error was fixed in demo v4)
Pretty solid I must say. Will there be more combat features with it like lust meter or something along the side? Also do you lose your clothes when they tear?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Pretty solid I must say. Will there be more combat features with it like lust meter or something along the side? Also do you lose your clothes when they tear?
You don't lose your clothes when she rips, Ashley will have a sewing item with her.

damue151

Jul 22, 2021
Hello, producer! I'm glad to see that there is a special interface for fighting monster, which has greatly enriched the cg of the game. I played the demo you gave me yesterday (only played the part about fighting Slym) and saw a lot of new things, but the experience of playing it was too slow. After the clothes were broken, Slym would launch h attack, which was very classic, but I was very angry that this animation could not be skipped. Or is it a way to skip again but I didn't see it? It's impossible to imagine having to repeat this over and over again in so many battles and watch this long animation that can't be skipped. I don't know if you know there is a game called "Taima Miko Yuugi", which handles combat cg very well. The first time you encounter a monster's unique h attack, there is a special cg with text, and when you encounter a repeat, a cg brief will pop up. This is also true for this game, and I think you can take it from there. Anyway, the h animation in the battle is too slow, it must be changed. I'm looking forward to the next update, but I'm more interested in updates on the main storyline. I can't wait to see what happens in the Egyptian Arena! Always support you. (I am not a native English speaker, I use the machine translation, please forgive the translation is not appropriate)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hello, producer! I'm glad to see that there is a special interface for fighting monster, which has greatly enriched the cg of the game. I played the demo you gave me yesterday (only played the part about fighting Slym) and saw a lot of new things, but the experience of playing it was too slow. After the clothes were broken, Slym would launch h attack, which was very classic, but I was very angry that this animation could not be skipped. Or is it a way to skip again but I didn't see it? It's impossible to imagine having to repeat this over and over again in so many battles and watch this long animation that can't be skipped. I don't know if you know there is a game called "Taima Miko Yuugi", which handles combat cg very well. The first time you encounter a monster's unique h attack, there is a special cg with text, and when you encounter a repeat, a cg brief will pop up. This is also true for this game, and I think you can take it from there. Anyway, the h animation in the battle is too slow, it must be changed. I'm looking forward to the next update, but I'm more interested in updates on the main storyline. I can't wait to see what happens in the Egyptian Arena! Always support you. (I am not a native English speaker, I use the machine translation, please forgive the translation is not appropriate)
Thanks for the feedback!

In the next demo It will be improved, I will try to take a look in that game too.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Combat Demo V4 with Companion Test for public

NEWS
2 and 3 Slimes Battle and animations.
(1 Slime - 3 Random Combinations)
(2 Slimes - 4 Random Combinations)
(3 Slimes - 2 Random Combinations)
-First Companion
-BGM for Slimes Changed
-Dialog boxes that describe what is happening added.
-The animations now don't happen all the time, but are random.
-Option to tear off your clothes and defeat yourself added.
v4.png

Aug 14, 2017
you might want to add a value to the "name" attribute inside /package.json
JSON:
package.json
{
    "name": "",
}
trying to use my system's nwjs errors out because of the empty value
Code:
$ nw .
Failed to load required extension '/path/to/game'. 'name' attribute missing or invalid.
adding anything to "name" solves the problem

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
you might want to add a value to the "name" attribute inside /package.json
JSON:
package.json
{
    "name": "",
}
trying to use my system's nwjs errors out because of the empty value
Code:
$ nw .
Failed to load required extension '/path/to/game'. 'name' attribute missing or invalid.
adding anything to "name" solves the problem
I will try, thanks!

Yesimite

Sep 15, 2022
I can't turn in the contract for Kevin the Crazy even though I've already captured him. It just says that I still have a contract going on.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes