Jun 6, 2018
New Combat Demo V5⚔for the Public

DOWNLOAD LINK DRIVE

DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA

I recommend using the saves that are already in the game to test

NEWS
Human/Bandit Animations
-5 Lewd Animations for One Bandit
(BoobPress, BoobSuck, Teasing, Teasing+BoobPress, Licking Pus sy)
-4 Lewd Animations for Two Bandits
(BoobPress+Lick Pus sy, Two BoobSuck, Teasing+Boob Suck, Licking Pus sy+BoobSuck)
Possibility to Reject Lewd Animation(Adventure mode 50% chance)(Normal mode Always work)
Raymond Companion added
Red Dress added
Possibility to fight Urnamed or with a Bow added
Survival system will affect Ashley in combat, if she is hungry, thirsty or sleepy there is a 50% chance that she will lose her turn.(it is possible to deactivate.)
It is possible to fight Skeletons on Buu Island as well, but they have no animation.
2ene.png tst2.png

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
0.4.8 Combat Update Release Date

The combat update will be released between April 14-15 for patrons and April 21-22 for the public.

close to the release date I will make a note post showing everything that was added to the game in version 0.4.8

Unfortunately I have delayed a few days because I need to hire an actress to do Ashley's voice. (the voice I will hire will probably be in English instead of Japanese.)

I am really working very hard every day to bring this update, but it is a lot of work to be done yet and I want to make it as bug and problem free as possible.

Currently I am working on the enemy animations, the clothing animations I already finished at least the main ones (I just have to do the same ones that are part of the enemy animations now). TK.png

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Gonna be honest with you fam. Doing new poses for combat is daunting task. Nearly almost as much as what game already has.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Gonna be honest with you fam. Doing new poses for combat is daunting task. Nearly almost as much as what game already has.
Thankfully, I have already finished this stage of development.:ROFLMAO:

Now only a few enemies are missing for me to finish the combat completely, as soon as I finish everything I will make some adjustments and balance tests.
SUR.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I'm no longer a virgin, is there any other way to get a ship without paying 10000 gold?
if you want the ship for free this would be the only option, but there are others ways like give a blowjob or even sex that can give you a good discount on the price.:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hansvoralb

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I am here to apologize. Don't know if you remember, but I bitched in this thread last I was here because I thought you took out the naked mode. But you explained it was still in, just way more desire required. Well, today I actually played it for real again. Note I hadn't actually tried nude mode, had kinda shelved the game. But wow was I wrong. Every change, every last one, I agree with, having seen them. The new npc models, animations, her new stance when actually in nude after 400 desire, just... Hell, okay, it's perfect after all. Hell, looking back, a far higher requirement meant the payoff at 400 desire just hit so much harder than just waiting until a mere 70 or so, so even THAT I prefer. So you know what? Take back every damn thing I said, I was assuming, made an ass of myself, threw a bitch fit, and made you (game creator) feel like you did something wrong. This is a full retraction. It is exactly the same game, just improved in every respect, and nothing I liked about older versions is removed after all.

So yeah, forget I even did that. If I get over my chronic laziness, I might give a really good review as a way to make up for it. I can't believe the shit I said last time... Anyway, yeah, keep doing EXACTLY what you have been, you was always on the right track even if I went stupid about it.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I am here to apologize. Don't know if you remember, but I bitched in this thread last I was here because I thought you took out the naked mode. But you explained it was still in, just way more desire required. Well, today I actually played it for real again. Note I hadn't actually tried nude mode, had kinda shelved the game. But wow was I wrong. Every change, every last one, I agree with, having seen them. The new npc models, animations, her new stance when actually in nude after 400 desire, just... Hell, okay, it's perfect after all. Hell, looking back, a far higher requirement meant the payoff at 400 desire just hit so much harder than just waiting until a mere 70 or so, so even THAT I prefer. So you know what? Take back every damn thing I said, I was assuming, made an ass of myself, threw a bitch fit, and made you (game creator) feel like you did something wrong. This is a full retraction. It is exactly the same game, just improved in every respect, and nothing I liked about older versions is removed after all.

So yeah, forget I even did that. If I get over my chronic laziness, I might give a really good review as a way to make up for it. I can't believe the shit I said last time... Anyway, yeah, keep doing EXACTLY what you have been, you was always on the right track even if I went stupid about it.
No problem, soon on 21-22 of this month, I Will be releasing the new version 0.4.8 Combat update for the public, and it will be possible to walk naked in the forest!

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-04-11 100019.png
I got the error of repeating this quest(Guard event) and every day I finished it, repeating the same scene. Is there any way to fix it?

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
island map.png
here is the complete map of simple islands that i found in v0.4.6.4
Note:
-The size and location of the islands are relative
-There may be some islands I missed or will be added in a later version
-Many islands require a large ship to reach (the ship bought in Emper city) - those islands I color in blue

• Red Heart
Reactions: YioruYioru
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes