DailyTrend

Apr 15, 2020
could you send me your save? please, I don't know if it was you or someone else who had the same problem. I had made a fix and it worked for me.
(I have no idea how people manage to bug this missiono_O, every time I play, I never have this problem.:ROFLMAO:)

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ashley The Pirate v0.4.8.1( Fix )Combat Update

-Kelvin Event Fixed (error in the quest after saving. don't save during this quest in old version)

DOWNLOAD DRIVE

MEGA

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
YioruYioru

Please update main post, and pictures if you can. You should get some exposure on the "latest updates" section. Alot of people browse those, this game is awesome, and don't really get much traffic. After all, that might bring you new patreon support too.

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
They need to somehow give this threads manual updates to YioruYioru because he actually posts his updates here almost immediately when he releases them, glad I actually checked in here on the notifications.

Thirzty

Jul 20, 2020
With this most recent update I can no longer leave the first village. Whenever I try to enter the forest my game crashes. It's probably due to me playing this on Joiplay so I don't know if it'll get fixed or if it even can be fixed.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
With this most recent update I can no longer leave the first village. Whenever I try to enter the forest my game crashes. It's probably due to me playing this on Joiplay so I don't know if it'll get fixed or if it even can be fixed.
Maybe because there are a lot of images that are now laoded in the forest. i will try to make some kind of fix... I am doing some tests.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Here! i made this one only for joiplay

Ashley The Pirate 0.4.8.1 - TEST FOR JOIPLAY

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I
Appreciate the fix. As of right now I don't see anything else wrong with the game but if I come across anything I'll be sure to let you know. But again I appreciate the help. Thank you
Thank you, I would be very grateful if you could report back to me in case something serious happens again.

loos2

May 4, 2020
Having brain lag here but where exactly is the crazed cook guy?
i remember crazy kevin in the island near the first one/virgin hunter near minotaur tower/firebeard on the right side of the map
also is there/will be a way to aquirre the whore outfit without losing your virginity like how you can get prison one?
i am a sucker for getting all outfits while doing a virgin run

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Having brain lag here but where exactly is the crazed cook guy?
i remember crazy kevin in the island near the first one/virgin hunter near minotaur tower/firebeard on the right side of the map
also is there/will be a way to aquirre the whore outfit without losing your virginity like how you can get prison one?
i am a sucker for getting all outfits while doing a virgin run
Crazy cook is on Natal Island, theres no way to get the brothel outfit without losing the virginity.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AshleyThePirate-0.4.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: YioruYioru
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes