Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Unfortunately it is because the combat is a system that I made myself without using the rpg maker standard one.

So I can customize it the way I want. It is possible to change some things by changing the values of the combat variables.
By the way idk if anyone told you but I really appreciate the hard work you put out and the amount of communication you give us. Ur imo the hardest working dev on this forum, if I had money I would support you but I guess I have to wait since I am broke university student currently.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I binge-played it for about 9 hours. It is just so much fun. I turned the poor, pretty, and stacked princess into a total slut and whore. She will bang anything that moves. Now, the centaur says that he has something for her in the next update. Now, I want to see our poor princess get thoroughly fucked by a horse cock I haven't even finished this version and I'm already praying for the next. I hate, silly combat games, slime games, monsters, and vampires, but, I love, love, love this one. They keep talking about pregnancy in the game, so it would only be fair to put it in. Maybe, not for the princess right away, but, for the other females and eventually the princess too.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
When I use the keyboard in menus, it executes 1-4 key presses per key press. This only occurs in the current build of this game (and not in any other game). Does anyone have any suggestions or information about this?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
When I use the keyboard in menus, it executes 1-4 key presses per key press. This only occurs in the current build of this game (and not in any other game). Does anyone have any suggestions or information about this?
In default menu or combat menu?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
The first time I opened the item menu it chose item, selected and ate an herb. I thought maybe I had forgotten to turn off my touch pad. Turns out that was not the case. I played through several combat actions and had to use the mouse for everything I could. Using an item in combat was difficult without the mouse. Using an item out of combat often causes me to auto use whatever item was previously selected.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
I am getting into situations where the screen freezes, game still runs, and I can open and close menu, but it is either black screen or a screen frozen on one image, this happened in the item shop when talking to the guy that sells the "secret" potions, after exiting his menu, and the other time when interacting with the toilet in the inn, the game tried to proceed into the "Peeping on Layla" scene, but Layla was behind the desk.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the report! It is a random problem, I am still doing several tests to find out the cause.

What version of the game are you playing and on what device?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
The first time I opened the item menu it chose item, selected and ate an herb. I thought maybe I had forgotten to turn off my touch pad. Turns out that was not the case. I played through several combat actions and had to use the mouse for everything I could. Using an item in combat was difficult without the mouse. Using an item out of combat often causes me to auto use whatever item was previously selected.
Very strange, for me it only happens in combat if I hold down the directional keys a little hard.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks for the report! It is a random problem, I am still doing several tests to find out the cause.

What version of the game are you playing and on what device?
0.4.8.1, the one I got from here, on windows laptop, gaming one, so it's pretty decent laptop.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
0.4.8.1, the one I got from here, on windows laptop, gaming one, so it's pretty decent laptop.
Try these versions, I recommend downloading the first link first, if the errors persist take a look at the second link.

0.4.8.1 TEST Version with another plugin image flickring fix. (Maybe less freeze)

0.4.8.1 Default Version

Aligora

Oct 31, 2018
Only in some smalls events for now, i still making the affects.

Hello and good evening to you!

I don't comment often, but after playing through your game I enjoyed it thoroughly enough, that I just wanted to reach out and comment.

Firstly; keep up the hard work, when I first saw this game I completely wrote it off (shame on me, I know), I judged a book by its cover, but you truly have something special and great going here, so strive forward because you're doing a wonderful job.

Secondly; I don't know if requests are allowed, but if they are I'd like to add one (likely this request is already being implemented, but it doesn't hurt to ask), within the new combat system you made, if there could be sexual interactions if the player lets the enemies touch them too many times, i.e. vaginal/anal/blow/pazuri. In a way it would be like "optional rape", but man, the combat is already my favorite part of the game, it's very unique looking for a JRPG and I really enjoy the layout.

Cheers, my man!

P.S. I even loved the Resident Evil 4 reference in Carrot Forest!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes