May 16, 2022
Another huge +1 for pregnancy especially as a gameplay aspect with tracking rather than just a bad end

If she's gonna talk about getting pregnant from a slime, then I want there to be actual risk of that happening. Though likewise for all the human partners too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
The quest log says to go to the watchtower after I get help. However, no one appears to me there, neither edward nor the workers.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hello and good evening to you!

I don't comment often, but after playing through your game I enjoyed it thoroughly enough, that I just wanted to reach out and comment.

Firstly; keep up the hard work, when I first saw this game I completely wrote it off (shame on me, I know), I judged a book by its cover, but you truly have something special and great going here, so strive forward because you're doing a wonderful job.

Secondly; I don't know if requests are allowed, but if they are I'd like to add one (likely this request is already being implemented, but it doesn't hurt to ask), within the new combat system you made, if there could be sexual interactions if the player lets the enemies touch them too many times, i.e. vaginal/anal/blow/pazuri. In a way it would be like "optional rape", but man, the combat is already my favorite part of the game, it's very unique looking for a JRPG and I really enjoy the layout.

Cheers, my man!

P.S. I even loved the Resident Evil 4 reference in Carrot Forest!
Thanks for the feedback! I am really happy to read this!

I will think about this, but losing in the combat already have sex scenes.

I don't know If this will make to much sense to add.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
YioruYioru

(suggestion)
1. When Ashley is nude, because her clothes are stolen(while she was bathing), new character Sarah doesn't have reaction nor does Ashley have anything to say,ask. It's a small nitpick, but just a notice.

(suggestion)
2.Third scene in the bar, when Ashley is assaulted by Henrique and Old Bill, when high desire--would be nice to have option to fight them, or have second option "slipping" so she kinda trips and falls down, and lose. Instead of losing by default if her level of desire is high.
That way player can have more options(control) over whatever they want certain scenes to happen or not.
Mostly because that scene is abrupt with her virginity suddenly ending. Progression with other people are more constant than that one.

(bug, wasn't the issue before)
3.Desire manipulation by potions DO NOT APPLY until the next day. That means, if you drink potion that lowers desire, game will treat desire as unchanged. Problem is for people that specifically buy potions to see different outcomes to events.

(probably misplaced content)
4.Slimes do not drop slime stick in both first island or the next where Kelvin is. There is no way to obtain them except in chests.

(suggestion)
5.Companion attacks. Instead of autoattacking as previously mention. Perhaps you could add double attack from Ashley and current selected companion for a bit of mana (like 1 or 2) as an option, instead of flat autoattack. For balance sake. I donno.

(suggestion)
6.Survival - Sleep,thirst,hungry is a placehold for now, right?
I have suggestion for it.

Hungry, three stances after reaching zero. Debuff on damage. Either percentage on total damage, or flat debuff for example 2-4-6.
Indicating , she is hungry -20, very hungry -40 and famished -100.

Thirsty, again same three stances after reaching zero. Thirsty, very thirsty and parched.
Susceptibility to blowjobs from enemies without a choice to resist. Percentage based like 10-25-50%. Enemies more likely to attack with blowjobs.
Blowjobs gives little food satisfaction like +5 and thirsty +2
Again on debuff on -20,-40,-100

Sleep, three stances after reaching zero. Sleepy, worn out, exhausted. Debuff on her clothes durability (that is represented as a shield).
Flat debuff 1-2-3. Same as above

Also, I don't like how those numbers go down as time progress. Instead, should go down when traversing maps. Like -10 or-15. AND when fighting. Each fight should remove food,thirst and sleep like -5,-5,-5 per battle.

That said, SLEEP is annoying to replenish. Either we need new potion like coffee that mitigates 10-20 sleep per sip, but also player should be limited on how many times coffee can be taken per day. Or making new map with only tent connected through menu.Item tent to buy sort of. You can also use that for many NTR options with NPCs and monster or lovely dovely things. Just a suggestion.

(suggestion)
7.Flirt- instead of having certain percentage of fail. I suggest that skill should be 100% success on seduce. And instead of basically acting as a stunlock for random amount of turns. Enemy has certain amount of percentage (something like 25-50%) of grabbing the boob or ass. The animation should be short and minimum, like just a hand grabbing her boob or ass for a 2-3 seconds. And if it does not trigger, just text as it already is. Grabbing lowers her clothes def.

(suggestion)
8.Lyla Tavern lady in the first island-her event should be repeatable, random chance occurring. Empty counter for example, Ashley thinking where Lyla is, and then proceed to the event. Or skip.
Same should be said for EVERY NPC event basically. Even for Old Bill and Molly.

(bug)
9.Kotu The Alchemist, when confronted by Ashley with her face filled with cum this is the text shown.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(minor typo)

I'll add more when I progress in the game on different post.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru

(suggestion)
1. When Ashley is nude, because her clothes are stolen(while she was bathing), new character Sarah doesn't have reaction nor does Ashley have anything to say,ask. It's a small nitpick, but just a notice.

(suggestion)
2.Third scene in the bar, when Ashley is assaulted by Henrique and Old Bill, when high desire--would be nice to have option to fight them, or have second option "slipping" so she kinda trips and falls down, and lose. Instead of losing by default if her level of desire is high.
That way player can have more options(control) over whatever they want certain scenes to happen or not.
Mostly because that scene is abrupt with her virginity suddenly ending. Progression with other people are more constant than that one.

(bug, wasn't the issue before)
3.Desire manipulation by potions DO NOT APPLY until the next day. That means, if you drink potion that lowers desire, game will treat desire as unchanged. Problem is for people that specifically buy potions to see different outcomes to events.

(probably misplaced content)
4.Slimes do not drop slime stick in both first island or the next where Kelvin is. There is no way to obtain them except in chests.

(suggestion)
5.Companion attacks. Instead of autoattacking as previously mention. Perhaps you could add double attack from Ashley and current selected companion for a bit of mana (like 1 or 2) as an option, instead of flat autoattack. For balance sake. I donno.

(suggestion)
6.Survival - Sleep,thirst,hungry is a placehold for now, right?
I have suggestion for it.

Hungry, three stances after reaching zero. Debuff on damage. Either percentage on total damage, or flat debuff for example 2-4-6.
Indicating , she is hungry -20, very hungry -40 and famished -100.

Thirsty, again same three stances after reaching zero. Thirsty, very thirsty and parched.
Susceptibility to blowjobs from enemies without a choice to resist. Percentage based like 10-25-50%. Enemies more likely to attack with blowjobs.
Blowjobs gives little food satisfaction like +5 and thirsty +2
Again on debuff on -20,-40,-100

Sleep, three stances after reaching zero. Sleepy, worn out, exhausted. Debuff on her clothes durability (that is represented as a shield).
Flat debuff 1-2-3. Same as above

Also, I don't like how those numbers go down as time progress. Instead, should go down when traversing maps. Like -10 or-15. AND when fighting. Each fight should remove food,thirst and sleep like -5,-5,-5 per battle.

That said, SLEEP is annoying to replenish. Either we need new potion like coffee that mitigates 10-20 sleep per sip, but also player should be limited on how many times coffee can be taken per day. Or making new map with only tent connected through menu.Item tent to buy sort of. You can also use that for many NTR options with NPCs and monster or lovely dovely things. Just a suggestion.

(suggestion)
7.Flirt- instead of having certain percentage of fail. I suggest that skill should be 100% success on seduce. And instead of basically acting as a stunlock for random amount of turns. Enemy has certain amount of percentage (something like 25-50%) of grabbing the boob or ass. The animation should be short and minimum, like just a hand grabbing her boob or ass for a 2-3 seconds. And if it does not trigger, just text as it already is. Grabbing lowers her clothes def.

(suggestion)
8.Lyla Tavern lady in the first island-her event should be repeatable, random chance occurring. Empty counter for example, Ashley thinking where Lyla is, and then proceed to the event. Or skip.
Same should be said for EVERY NPC event basically. Even for Old Bill and Molly.

(bug)
9.Kotu The Alchemist, when confronted by Ashley with her face filled with cum this is the text shown.

(minor typo)

I'll add more when I progress in the game on different post.
Thanks for the suggestions and bug reports, I will tidy up and try to fix most of them.

Survival system currently in combat makes you lose turns, if you are with one of three factors.

but i intend to increase to make adjustments on some of your suggestions.

I will leave the option to leave the automatic companion attack, since some people have asked for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Baggo

Dec 18, 2017
Really like the game. My only suggestion would be more options/opportunity for anal. Trying to do a virgin slut run and I'm constantly having to reload due to accidentally triggering a sex scene. I just wanna be a butt pirate.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Really like the game. My only suggestion would be more options/opportunity for anal. Trying to do a virgin slut run and I'm constantly having to reload due to accidentally triggering a sex scene. I just wanna be a butt pirate.
I will see with can do.

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
Hello i love this game but i have question , in the secind island after the village, twoh People cursed in skeleton , in the cave, the instructions says masturbate with the bones on my throne, i have à bones but i can't maje ashley masturbate on the thrones, i miss something ?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
There are certain factors: It depends of whose bones you have. Bones from the skeletons whom you have fought near the cave or the bones taken from the cursed people. It also can be because of a low Desire.

JoeTaser

Aug 26, 2019
Wasn't playing since a few versions (can't remember which) and in the last Christmas update as well as the newest one, the game runs incredibly slow with lags for me and eating up near to 100% of my CPU.
Seem the reason is the games nwjs Version.
I tried it with the a newer Version and it now runs as smooth as any other game.

If anyone else is facing similiar issues I suggest getting a newer Version of nwjs.
I tried 0.75 and 0.72 which kinda work but renaming the folder breaks it for me. I'm using 0.52.2 now (32bit since the game is a 32bit app!) for windows which works without problems.
I read in some forum that this version is more stable and I'm far too lazy to try out which of the even newer ones actually work.

What to do: Download the nwjs zip and extract, with0.52.2 you can rename the extracted folder. Drop the www folder and package.json of the game in the extracted folder and play through the nw.exe.

Thanks to cold_arctus for the idea in this thread.
Here the (take the non sdk as a player).

I can case this is not just a me problem, haven't had this issue with any other rpgm games, though looking through this thread nobody else seems to have this issue, YioruYioru you could consider updating the games nwjs version in general.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Wasn't playing since a few versions (can't remember which) and in the last Christmas update as well as the newest one, the game runs incredibly slow with lags for me and eating up near to 100% of my CPU.
Seem the reason is the games nwjs Version.
I tried it with the a newer Version and it now runs as smooth as any other game.

If anyone else is facing similiar issues I suggest getting a newer Version of nwjs.
I tried 0.75 and 0.72 which kinda work but renaming the folder breaks it for me. I'm using 0.52.2 now (32bit since the game is a 32bit app!) for windows which works without problems.
I read in some forum that this version is more stable and I'm far too lazy to try out which of the even newer ones actually work.

What to do: Download the nwjs zip and extract, with0.52.2 you can rename the extracted folder. Drop the www folder and package.json of the game in the extracted folder and play through the nw.exe.

Thanks to cold_arctus for the idea in this thread.
Here the (take the non sdk as a player).

I can case this is not just a me problem, haven't had this issue with any other rpgm games, though looking through this thread nobody else seems to have this issue, YioruYioru you could consider updating the games nwjs version in general.
Thanks for the post!

I will take a look at this more carefully, I really want to make the game more easier to run.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Goodbye scene with Edward at the Watchtower lead only to a black screen, also same problem sometime with Lyla.
This error is not happening to me.

Try using this version to see if it happens.

Ashley The Pirate 0.4.8.1 - TEST FOR JOIPLAY

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes