Vredeman_

May 1, 2023
Hey there! The game is amazing... Ashley is so cute I even found myself kinda depressed ngl.
Was the character appearance inspired by some other character or maybe a person?

Idk if this was asked before but: where can I find the night OST? That track is such a banger.
Thx!

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hey there! The game is amazing... Ashley is so cute I even found myself kinda depressed ngl.
Was the character appearance inspired by some other character or maybe a person?

Idk if this was asked before but: where can I find the night OST? That track is such a banger.
Thx!
the inspiration to making Ashley was from several other characters I like, but her name is inspired by Ashley from Resident Evil 4.

My biggest inspirations for me to create the game was Virgin Island, Curse of Pleasure, Princess Go round, there are others but these are the main ones.

I'll take a look, it's a song used in RPG maker but I left it super slow or super fast(I'll look)

Reactions: Vredeman_

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I was wondering if you plan on expanding the creampie tracking? It's strange to see her sell herself to 4 guys in quick succession (GranPine), screw up the cooking and get screwed by the Bar owner, then one of the patrons or get a night visitor, and each time she's clean and fresh like she just bathed at the beginning of the day. Plus I was wondering what triggers, and who, for the night visitors, if it can be influenced. And after being with so many guys, instead of only showing a little bit at the opening, are there plans to show it running down her thighs?

Since you mentioned Princess Go Round, I wonder if there's any holes she can get stuck in? Maybe I just haven't found them yet?

Sex Tracker, Vaginal Sex, and Body Count: Sex Tracker seems to be the exact same thing as vaginal sex tracker... would it be possible to add a tracker that only increments the number of unique individuals she has vaginal sex with? I guess with non-human/dwarfs hide creature and count until defeat screen? # of scenes instead of actual count, since they're often gangbangs, and indeterminate of count. One of the fun things I do is after finding every guy in a village she can have sex with, then I have them train... well, her to to each of them (as possible) one last time and take them in succession.

My favorite outfit that I've seen so far is the cook one. Others have thier functions and uses, but an outfit clearly designed to have the skirt portion so high it barely covers, and the top so low cut, not only are the nipps plain as day, but when she hops up and down, they bounce out. LOL! Love it.

Love the game and love Ashley. Thank you.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I was wondering if you plan on expanding the creampie tracking? It's strange to see her sell herself to 4 guys in quick succession (GranPine), screw up the cooking and get screwed by the Bar owner, then one of the patrons or get a night visitor, and each time she's clean and fresh like she just bathed at the beginning of the day. Plus I was wondering what triggers, and who, for the night visitors, if it can be influenced. And after being with so many guys, instead of only showing a little bit at the opening, are there plans to show it running down her thighs?

Since you mentioned Princess Go Round, I wonder if there's any holes she can get stuck in? Maybe I just haven't found them yet?

Sex Tracker, Vaginal Sex, and Body Count: Sex Tracker seems to be the exact same thing as vaginal sex tracker... would it be possible to add a tracker that only increments the number of unique individuals she has vaginal sex with? I guess with non-human/dwarfs hide creature and count until defeat screen? # of scenes instead of actual count, since they're often gangbangs, and indeterminate of count. One of the fun things I do is after finding every guy in a village she can have sex with, then I have them train... well, her to to each of them (as possible) one last time and take them in succession.

My favorite outfit that I've seen so far is the cook one. Others have thier functions and uses, but an outfit clearly designed to have the skirt portion so high it barely covers, and the top so low cut, not only are the nipps plain as day, but when she hops up and down, they bounce out. LOL! Love it.

Love the game and love Ashley. Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback! I will add yes some hole for Ashley to get stuck in some update.

Asians

Apr 20, 2021
can someone explain why the combat system was changed?

lol can i change it back

i was finally able to play this game after playing it on a web browser (been a couple years and the website was on an old update) sure the combat system was confusing af but i was able to utilize my whole party now whats the point of having a full party if your stuck with only 2 different atks i do like the option to rip my clothes and all but the combat doesnt fell right anymore am i missing something

lol im not even upgrading my companions anymore and there is no point of them having any kinda of health

Edit:

if anything got a suggestion for the combat system turn everyone into pixels but ashley either left or right of the screen and her party infront and the enemy on the other side you can make the strongest enemy or boss big too on the other side with their subordinates pixels so you can still use the art work (love the art work its pretty good) and keep the skull and runaway button near ashley but the atk, def, skl, itm feel out of place with the big artwork, but then it will become like the other games with a menu for combat maybe make our companions big enough to be touched on a touch screen (idk if your going mobile at this point or not) and when clicked on, the radial menu pops up around them you can go the same route with ashley but bigger lol kinda like those magic circles in anime or game (forgot the title of the game but it was a fighter game) and with a menu you can use the same art work or upgrade the artwork so it fits the style you want and when ashley is getting attacked with a lewd atk move her to the center of the screen and fade the background. lol dont make the pisel art of the characters to small that its feels out of place but big enough to fit the whole party.

havent finished the game lol so i cant say much but on the older update i was able to get to be a guard trying to save the king (love doing side missions in games like this and bulldozing through the rest of the game)

also there isnt much punishment so far ive seen for being hungry thirsty and no sleep still pwr housing through the enemies atleast make it so she faints and she gets rescued by her companions if equipped and have her get taken by the enemy villager or something and either has to escape of just brought back to the inn would love an escape portion of the game at certain points in the game like the goblin or spider area where you gotta click on ashley and cut through rope or spider web slowly tearing at her clothes bc its sticky or rope or they put her in bondage gear and she has to find a way to take it off or escape with it on while being stimulated and has to find someone to get it unlocked or raise a skill to unlock it since she is a pirate locking picking skill would work...unless the lock is locking her hands in a glove (cuffs would work but unless you want the player to find a specific npc gonna need soimthing to lock her entire hand down) or in a hard to reach area like her back or something and have ashley do something in return to get free or just pay, you can even have the gear stack with other gear if u feeling fancy.

lol you dont have to listen to me just throwing out ideas

love the game by the way, sorry for all the spelling and incorrect stuff (me not to good at engwish) lol incorrect stuff idk whats its called

Last edited:
Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
can someone explain why the combat system was changed?

lol can i change it back

i was finally able to play this game after playing it on a web browser (been a couple years and the website was on an old update) sure the combat system was confusing af but i was able to utilize my whole party now whats the point of having a full party if your stuck with only 2 different atks i do like the option to rip my clothes and all but the combat doesnt fell right anymore am i missing something

lol im not even upgrading my companions anymore and there is no point of them having any kinda of health

Edit:

if anything got a suggestion for the combat system turn everyone into pixels but ashley either left or right of the screen and her party infront and the enemy on the other side you can make the strongest enemy or boss big too on the other side with their subordinates pixels so you can still use the art work (love the art work its pretty good) and keep the skull and runaway button near ashley but the atk, def, skl, itm feel out of place with the big artwork, but then it will become like the other games with a menu for combat maybe make our companions big enough to be touched on a touch screen (idk if your going mobile at this point or not) and when clicked on, the radial menu pops up around them you can go the same route with ashley but bigger lol kinda like those magic circles in anime or game (forgot the title of the game but it was a fighter game) and with a menu you can use the same art work or upgrade the artwork so it fits the style you want and when ashley is getting attacked with a lewd atk move her to the center of the screen and fade the background. lol dont make the pisel art of the characters to small that its feels out of place but big enough to fit the whole party.

havent finished the game lol so i cant say much but on the older update i was able to get to be a guard trying to save the king (love doing side missions in games like this and bulldozing through the rest of the game)

also there isnt much punishment so far ive seen for being hungry thirsty and no sleep still pwr housing through the enemies atleast make it so she faints and she gets rescued by her companions if equipped and have her get taken by the enemy villager or something and either has to escape of just brought back to the inn would love an escape portion of the game at certain points in the game like the goblin or spider area where you gotta click on ashley and cut through rope or spider web slowly tearing at her clothes bc its sticky or rope or they put her in bondage gear and she has to find a way to take it off or escape with it on while being stimulated and has to find someone to get it unlocked or raise a skill to unlock it since she is a pirate locking picking skill would work...unless the lock is locking her hands in a glove (cuffs would work but unless you want the player to find a specific npc gonna need soimthing to lock her entire hand down) or in a hard to reach area like her back or something and have ashley do something in return to get free or just pay, you can even have the gear stack with other gear if u feeling fancy.

lol you dont have to listen to me just throwing out ideas

love the game by the way, sorry for all the spelling and incorrect stuff (me not to good at engwish) lol incorrect stuff idk whats its called
Thanks for the feedback! the reason for switching combat is that the old combat was preventing me from adding new things to the game.

unfortunately I won't be going back to pixel combat again.

the combat will be improved little by little. currently the companions serve as support with passive powers for Ashley.

raymond = +2 armor.

vinny = mana regen.

miles = 0-2 extra atk.

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I like the combat so far, maybe I didn't encounter it yet, but can we have some catfighting action in there?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
It's been few months since I last played this. Nice to see new updates. Almost didn't recognize the game. The new combat system looks cool but I think it kind of makes the companions useless?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
It's been few months since I last played this. Nice to see new updates. Almost didn't recognize the game. The new combat system looks cool but I think it kind of makes the companions useless?
I know, but I think the game is more dynamic this way, now they function as support and give passive effects.

in the next update you will be able to leave the companion with automatic attack in the settings menu.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fibbers

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Been losing interest in this game fast.

1. When traveling islands manually there is no names on the islands
2. Events are not in the game itself you have to go find change log on a site like this to see where new events are

Just progress the story and add the events where the story carries us to. Traveling all over back to old islands to find a new event really sucks. The way this story keeps you going back and forth.. I think I'm going to quit playing until it's finished and just play it normally.

I really hate how developers want to add a bunch of side events to past areas to make you go revisit them for nothing really. What I want to see in updates is a progression not regression. Going back to the main island to look at the new wanted poster than going to carrot island to capture the new wanted. Nope I want to progress with the story. If you want me to go back to main island to find a new wanted poster (why not have this on all the big islands?) than go capture them.. make sure it happens with the progression of the story. Right now it really serves no purpose to the story so I have no interest in even wasting time in this game to do it. Since I have many other games progressing the story that I still need to play.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Been losing interest in this game fast.

1. When traveling islands manually there is no names on the islands
2. Events are not in the game itself you have to go find change log on a site like this to see where new events are

Just progress the story and add the events where the story carries us to. Traveling all over back to old islands to find a new event really sucks. The way this story keeps you going back and forth.. I think I'm going to quit playing until it's finished and just play it normally.

I really hate how developers want to add a bunch of side events to past areas to make you go revisit them for nothing really. What I want to see in updates is a progression not regression. Going back to the main island to look at the new wanted poster than going to carrot island to capture the new wanted. Nope I want to progress with the story. If you want me to go back to main island to find a new wanted poster (why not have this on all the big islands?) than go capture them.. make sure it happens with the progression of the story. Right now it really serves no purpose to the story so I have no interest in even wasting time in this game to do it. Since I have many other games progressing the story that I still need to play.
Okay, so wait until update 0.5. in this update there will be an advance in history

Reactions: Feyd and molitar

raja m

Aug 31, 2017
I think it is better than the previous one.
Thanks for replying. Actually when in combat can't do much damage to enemies even after using "skills". any suggestions for that? as it seems levelling up can be an option but how can I level up if unable to defeat enemies.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for replying. Actually when in combat can't do much damage to enemies even after using "skills". any suggestions for that? as it seems levelling up can be an option but how can I level up if unable to defeat enemies.
do you have Miles on your party? If you have him in your party, he gives 1-2 extra attack.

Reactions: Feyd and raja m

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Overall the New combat system is bad in terms of combat and made your companions useless and then no point of having male companions if the battle all about Ashley
I will see what I can do to improve this is the first version of this combat, I can make several changes to this new combat, which I could not do in the older one.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes