Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I will see what I can do to improve this is the first version of this combat, I can make several changes to this new combat, which I could not do in the older one.
Tbh I personally think that the new combat system is way better than the old one since the addition of sprites having different animations makes it way more lively, and damage in combat won't be that much of a problem later on (since I played through the new update ik it) battles are rather way too easy if u have bought weapons. The only critique I have would be yea the companions are not really that useful as you have to manually trigger their attacks, something like random attacks from them or fixed attacks which have a cd of a few turns could be interesting to add.

GuyNoir

Oct 4, 2019
As above, I can see the possible advantages of the new battle system, however my muscle memory hates it as it really is a bit of a departure on the scheme which has been in rpgm based games for ever. The flow is just a bit clanky.

ps More hats.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
anyone got a save file just after you get the boat? i sailed to see santa, and was stuck in a dialogue loop, so had to alt f4.. however, i had to start again and cba

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
In version 0.4.9 you will have the option to leave the companion attack automatic.
bug when youre making gifts for santa, when you have finished the oral scene, and he asks for vaginal, if ashley isnt corrupt enough it gets stuck in a conversational loop of him asking, then ashley declining. i lost my save due to it. dont suppose you have a save file just after you get your boat?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
bug when youre making gifts for santa, when you have finished the oral scene, and he asks for vaginal, if ashley isnt corrupt enough it gets stuck in a conversational loop of him asking, then ashley declining. i lost my save due to it. dont suppose you have a save file just after you get your boat?
Thanks for the report! I will check it!

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
anyway to change virginity values? tried using save editor, but couldnt find it, even in item.json files. so if anyone has any clue? love to make my character anal only lol

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
anyway to change virginity values? tried using save editor, but couldnt find it, even in item.json files. so if anyone has any clue? love to make my character anal only lol
There is a variable called "Virgin" you must set to "1" to make Ashley virgin again.

Reactions: Hentai4781

CruelBonker

Mar 28, 2021
I usually find RPGM games either too grindy or over-the-top, but after about 10 hours of playing, I can say this one is excellent. Traveling through the world and bounty hunting are very fun, the protagonist's corruption develops reasonably well, and I love the art style. I have to share my two main criticisms, though, and I hope YioruYioru will help me here:
  1. The Minotaur Tower quest. The game tells me to investigate, so I killed a few minotaurs, explored the whole tower, found a few notes, and that's it. I have no idea what to do. Did I miss something? How can I complete the quest?
  2. I think this one is a bug. I've maxed out desire and can walk naked comfortably anywhere I want, but Ashley sometimes says she needs to put on some clothes when I try to board my own ship or enter another location. It's quite annoying, and doesn't make much sense because I can just get naked again there.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
  1. The Minotaur Tower quest. The game tells me to investigate, so I killed a few minotaurs, explored the whole tower, found a few notes, and that's it. I have no idea what to do. Did I miss something? How can I complete the quest?
This one isn't criticism. Lol. You just coudln't figure out what to do. :KEK:
Did you solve the puzzle and fight the boss at the top of the tower?

Reactions: CruelBonker
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes