YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
One of the things I always found annoying was the way springs work. You only get a miniscule amount of healing, and you have to click on it many many many times, then to check you have to go into the menus. Only to find out you've only gone a quarter of the way.

I'm about to dl it, so if it's already been fixed, please ignore and thank you. If not, please, please.
I will see what i can do about this.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I got my Ashley now turning tricks in the brothel, I love it. Hopefully, she'll be able to do nastier and nastier things there. For instance, taking on multiple men, how about a basketball team? Some Johns bring in their pet dog or even pony and have a 3-way. When Ashley sleeps at an Inn she should be able to invite one or more of her companions to join her, instead of sleeping alone. Those poor guys and dog don't get any action whatsoever. That's not right, isn't there a union or something like human resources that these characters can file a complaint? I'm just saying.

Reactions: Lurkin23

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have a few questions.
1. How can I level up Raymond and the dog? I have fought countless battles with both of them and they are still lvl 1.
2. I think in earlier versions of the game you could attack with both of my companions once per turn. Is that no longer possible?
3. Can i get the slime queen any sex partner?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I have a few questions.
1. How can I level up Raymond and the dog? I have fought countless battles with both of them and they are still lvl 1.
2. I think in earlier versions of the game you could attack with both of my companions once per turn. Is that no longer possible?
3. Can i get the slime queen any sex partner?
1.You can't level up the companions anymore.

2.I will still add more things for the combat, now the companions works like support for Ashley.

They have passive skills

Raymond= 2+armor for cloth
Vinny=0-2 Mana regenerstion per turn.
Miles=0-2 Extra Damage.

3. I will add more events in the future.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
1.You can't level up the companions anymore.

2.I will still add more things for the combat, now the companions works like support for Ashley.

They have passive skills

Raymond= 2+armor for cloth
Vinny=0-2 Mana regenerstion per turn.
Miles=0-2 Extra Damage.

3. I will add more events in the future.
I was able to get a silver sword for Ashley and Raymond. That helps I guess.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yioru Yioru,
Here are my suggestions for improvements:
When you are on the seaways, have a name over the islands.
In the quests, oftentimes in the location area, it is left blank. We have no idea which island to go to, to search for the person or item.
A walkthrough, with a map, would help tremendously, especially as you expand on the game. Help us out a little my friend.

I have beaten the Minotaur Boss/King but I am still told to explore the Minotaur Mountain. I have no idea how to complete the task.
I have no idea where to find a virgin girl to join the group in order to capture/beat the Virgin Demon.

Bottom line, this is a very fun game, but it is very confusing with all the tasks, which are fun to do but you can make it less complicated than it has to be.

Any idea as to when the next update will be?

Reactions: Randomguyy69

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yioru Yioru,
Here are my suggestions for improvements:
When you are on the seaways, have a name over the islands.
In the quests, oftentimes in the location area, it is left blank. We have no idea which island to go to, to search for the person or item.
A walkthrough, with a map, would help tremendously, especially as you expand on the game. Help us out a little my friend.

I have beaten the Minotaur Boss/King but I am still told to explore the Minotaur Mountain. I have no idea how to complete the task.
I have no idea where to find a virgin girl to join the group in order to capture/beat the Virgin Demon.

Bottom line, this is a very fun game, but it is very confusing with all the tasks, which are fun to do but you can make it less complicated than it has to be.

Any idea as to when the next update will be?
Thanks for the feedback! I won't promise, but I will try to see a solution to this.

Alt.acc

Apr 29, 2023
I have the save file, but I can't post it here. Is it possible to send it via Discord? Also, thank you for the save file!
Check if Ashley asked George for help.

if not, I apologize for the problem, and in the next version it will be corrected.

I leave here a save file where you can continue the game.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SAVE FILE.

If you can send me your save file so I can analyze it, I would appreciate it very much.

Is there a way to save in the base game if not then how do i save my progress i checked the link and it does not work

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes