YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
thanks soooo muchhh, btw can you teach us how to do it? im afraid i might fuck someone and lose it again. i wanna make her an anal whore lol
I do it inside the engine, theres no way to another one to do It.

Maybe If you use some cheat software.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I usually find RPGM games either too grindy or over-the-top, but after about 10 hours of playing, I can say this one is excellent. Traveling through the world and bounty hunting are very fun, the protagonist's corruption develops reasonably well, and I love the art style. I have to share my two main criticisms, though, and I hope YioruYioru will help me here:
  1. The Minotaur Tower quest. The game tells me to investigate, so I killed a few minotaurs, explored the whole tower, found a few notes, and that's it. I have no idea what to do. Did I miss something? How can I complete the quest?
  2. I think this one is a bug. I've maxed out desire and can walk naked comfortably anywhere I want, but Ashley sometimes says she needs to put on some clothes when I try to board my own ship or enter another location. It's quite annoying, and doesn't make much sense because I can just get naked again there.
I will try to fix the naked error.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CruelBonker

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ashley The Pirate 0.4.9.1 HotFix!

HotFix

• Lost Princess Dress Fixed
  • Daggers Damage Fixed
EXTRA P-eeping Scene and New NPC Girl on Heart Island Sally
  • (Visit John House at NIght for the scene)
Note: In the second image after the logo, it is showing which is the new launcher for the game.
PatchNotes
  • - New GreenKing Events
  • - Princess Dress
  • - New Scenes for Ashley (C-Blow Scene, New Prison One, SleepS-uck)
  • - Expanded Heart Island
  • - P-eeping Scene
  • - New drinks that remove the sleep effect
  • - Make expressions in mirrors
  • - M-ilk System and Events(I will still be improving the reactions of the NPCs.)
  • - New NPCs
  • - Art and frame Improvements in some animations.
  • - Combat Maximum level 20
  • - Option for companion automatic attack

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ashley The Pirate 0.4.9.2

DOWNLOAD DRIVE

DOWNLOAD MEGA

-Level 8 bug fixed
-Trash event fixed
-Princess dress fixed on stall event

It is only a patch version, there is nothing new besides the corrections and with some compressed files.

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
For some reason the game glitched on me with the first bounty i have defeated him but when i go back to turn it in its like oh you have a bounty lol. thats all they say.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
I the earlier version I could see when to have a higher level. How to do this now? Also I can't see the partners fight anymore nearvtheir levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: f-360

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I the earlier version I could see when to have a higher level. How to do this now? Also I can't see the partners fight anymore nearvtheir levels.
Partners now are like support - If they are on your party they Will give passive status for Ashley.

Miles - Extra Atk
Raymond - More cloth defense
Vinny - Mana Regeneration.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes