Jan 7, 2022
It seems like game has been redone quite a bit. I’m excited to play.

Though I would like if the sample pictures are updated in the opening post. Those pictures seem very old.

Reactions: YioruYioru

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
I already considered this the best game on F95, but the combat update made me rate it significantly higher. Can't help but replay what's available to see all the changes.
I only really have a few nitpicks: The first one i've had since the earlier versions of the game, the ejaculation sound effect sounds like a punch and always struck me like an odd choice over a more common ejaculation sound effect.
My second one, in regards to the combat update is that I feel like it would help greatly if there was an option to set your current ally to auto attack if you didn't select an option for them that turn, because otherwise on controller I have to scroll all the way to "Dog" and give him an attack command, and then scroll all the way left again to have Ashley attack. Not really much of an issue, but would be helpful to have.

Lastly, this is just a personal nitpick of mine, but one of the new additions of the combat update is that enemies can grope and tease Ashley. This is a really good addition because it adds some lewdness to battles that the previous combat system didn't have, but when Ashley is in the middle of the "groping" animation in battles she's strangely quiet. Maybe a moan sound effect could play at the start of the animation? There's already one at the end of the animation, but the start and middle of the animations would work well with moans as well.

That's about it really, Thank you for continually updating the game!

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Does anyone have a full save before meeting with the Purple Queen? I lost my save file and I don't wawnt to start over again.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think this is a very fun game to play and Ashley is a babe. The grinding hardly exists compared to most games. I haven't taken her into combat just yet. I decided to keep her back collecting money to buy necessitates, being better equipped in combat. The plus side is I'm turning her into a whore much faster and that is fun too. The biggest flaw/error I've found so far is that if you go into the Inn and choose to spy on the girl being fucked in the bathroom, the screen goes black and stays that way while the music continues to play, and a restart is required. The best thing about this RPGM game that sets it miles apart from other RPGM games is that saving is available just about everywhere. If you save a lot then if you have to restart, then you don't have to go back too far. SAVING A LOT IS VERY IMPORTANT. I think implementing pregnancy into the game would be more fun and that's what we're here for, the fun. Thank you, for this fun game, please keep it going.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I already considered this the best game on F95, but the combat update made me rate it significantly higher. Can't help but replay what's available to see all the changes.
I only really have a few nitpicks: The first one i've had since the earlier versions of the game, the ejaculation sound effect sounds like a punch and always struck me like an odd choice over a more common ejaculation sound effect.
My second one, in regards to the combat update is that I feel like it would help greatly if there was an option to set your current ally to auto attack if you didn't select an option for them that turn, because otherwise on controller I have to scroll all the way to "Dog" and give him an attack command, and then scroll all the way left again to have Ashley attack. Not really much of an issue, but would be helpful to have.

Lastly, this is just a personal nitpick of mine, but one of the new additions of the combat update is that enemies can grope and tease Ashley. This is a really good addition because it adds some lewdness to battles that the previous combat system didn't have, but when Ashley is in the middle of the "groping" animation in battles she's strangely quiet. Maybe a moan sound effect could play at the start of the animation? There's already one at the end of the animation, but the start and middle of the animations would work well with moans as well.

That's about it really, Thank you for continually updating the game!
Thanks for the feedback!:)(y) I will add an auto atk for the companion on the settings menu.

and I will buy or try to find some cum effects

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Why is there a level cap now? I love getting overleveled and steamrolling thru the game.
Because I plan to maybe add more skills that are level based

I will add more levels as the updates go on, don't worry even if you have reached the limit, when you download some new version you will level up automatically, because I did not put limit on exp.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I loved this game back when it came out and it seems like it really improved a lot even though it was excelent already.

One small thing that instantly annoys me, 10 mins in the game is the titty hoppying sound every few seconds when you talk with peeps. can I turn that off somewhere?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I loved this game back when it came out and it seems like it really improved a lot even though it was excelent already.

One small thing that instantly annoys me, 10 mins in the game is the titty hoppying sound every few seconds when you talk with peeps. can I turn that off somewhere?
Thanks for the feedback! I will add a option in the settings in 0.4.9 version to disable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MarcoPoolo

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Cheats don't work with the new version. Sad times. Well the combat related ones anyway. Can still use the no clip, get gold and items.
Unfortunately it is because the combat is a system that I made myself without using the rpg maker standard one.

So I can customize it the way I want. It is possible to change some things by changing the values of the combat variables.

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
Love this new combat update, I have a few suggestions on how on a few changes to improve it tho,

- an auto attack for the companions would be very nice as sometimes it gets annoying do you have to switch back and forth every turn

- atm Outside of battle in the pause menu it's hard to tell when you're at Max hp or not as it only displays current hp and you have to go all the way to status every time just to check, be more convenient to see both current hp and max in the pause menu or when using healing items like it used to and/or prevent the use of healing items if are already full health as for some weird reason you can do that now unlike the old version,

those are all my personal nitpicks for now lol don't have to but would really appreciate it to see that improvement added (y)

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
A lot of people seem to hate the no gradual corruption thingy. Well do remember that, she is in a bad situation and she's desperate. So it isn't that weird to jump right into defloration. Well, as a non-con fan, I think it would be a good idea to do behavior change instead of unlocking choice through corruption.

For example, if her corruption value is high, she will behave like a slut. But if it is low, then she will behave in a reluctant manner (but won't refuse requests).

Looking forward to it's progress.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes