YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thank you very much for the save, I made the fixes but the problem is with an in-game variable checker, unfortunately in the current version even if I change the value of the variable in your save the game will deactivate the variable automatically when you load the save, causing the quest to remain buggy.

So you can rest assured that when the new version 0.4.8 is released, your save will work normally, Kelvin will appear inside your ship and then you can take him to the bounty hunters' base.

I apologize for the problems.

The new version is scheduled to be released between the end of this month and the beginning of April with the new combat.

Yesimite

Sep 15, 2022
Thank you very much for the save, I made the fixes but the problem is with an in-game variable checker, unfortunately in the current version even if I change the value of the variable in your save the game will deactivate the variable automatically when you load the save, causing the quest to remain buggy.

So you can rest assured that when the new version 0.4.8 is released, your save will work normally, Kelvin will appear inside your ship and then you can take him to the bounty hunters' base.

I apologize for the problems.

The new version is scheduled to be released between the end of this month and the beginning of April with the new combat.
Alright. Thank you for your time!

Reactions: YioruYioru

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Great game. I just wish there were more animations/scenes. Some of the already existant ones could do with some improvements too(the doggystyle one for instance is kinda weird - the MC has a huge ass and the guy a weenie as thin as a stick).

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
Great game. I just wish there were more animations/scenes. Some of the already existant ones could do with some improvements too(the doggystyle one for instance is kinda weird - the MC has a huge ass and the guy a weenie as thin as a stick).
I like tremendous asses

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I wouldn't say every male has a tiny dick, but on that scene in particular, it looks like a kid fucking an adult woman. It is very weird.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Old version let me go naked everywhere once desire was high enough. Now I can't with 200+ desire. What gives?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Yes I made several changes in the desire level because of the addition of the underwear.
Why does underwear equal no full nudity? Can naked ever be unlocked manually? I have an exhibitionist kink, so it's pretty important to my enjoyment for her to willingly go naked. I can get her naked after a post-loss rape, but it's not the same. Actually was a little glitchty. Slime rape, naked in village, she immediately complained and put on a dress I think she lost but lacked underwear, lost again later to the two lookout rapists and she stayed full naked after that one. Also, it seems that she doesn't smile when being groped at high desire anymore, I loved that detail since it really showed her corrupting. Unless that still happens but the requirements have changed? 200 desire and she's still smacking people for gropes.

Sorry if this is nothing but complaints, but you've definitely changed some of my favorite parts of the game since the last update I had before the current. The crazy high and easily attainable (CONSENTED TO) public nudity that I loved is removed, and seeming lack of positive reaction to harassment after enough of it were both huge pluses to me, and you appear to have removed both. I do love being braless showing areola, and the jiggle that is right out of Curse of Pleasure, and how her nipple shape is visible through clothes, those are all amazing changes. But the other two things being removed hurts it.

Unless, again, both things are still in and I just can't unlock it with desire farming with gropes anymore? Sexual experience, or main plot gated, or a combination maybe?... Hopefully? In which case, please tell me how? Honestly, because just getting naked and getting npc reactions arouses me as much as it does, one of my favorite things to do was just start a new game, quickly build to 80 or 90 desire to get her to get naked on purpose with that little devilish smile when done so at a wardrobe when remove clothes was selected (spent 10 minutes at wardrobes wondering why I couldn't do it anymore before realizing I could just do it in equip now), then talking to all the npcs that way, have sex a few times, 'finish' in real life to it since I edged that entire time, and quit. I had a main story file too, but this was something I'd boot the game up just to do, and now I seemingly can't anymore. It was a favorite thing of mine to do with this game, just seeing her speed run modesty to total nude and going from hitting people for gropes to enjoying gropes was the best. I know you'll keep updating as you want, I don't have and honestly shouldn't have say over your passion project, but I still want you knowing that the changes weren't good to everyone.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Why does underwear equal no full nudity? Can naked ever be unlocked manually? I have an exhibitionist kink, so it's pretty important to my enjoyment for her to willingly go naked. I can get her naked after a post-loss rape, but it's not the same. Actually was a little glitchty. Slime rape, naked in village, she immediately complained and put on a dress I think she lost but lacked underwear, lost again later to the two lookout rapists and she stayed full naked after that one. Also, it seems that she doesn't smile when being groped at high desire anymore, I loved that detail since it really showed her corrupting. Unless that still happens but the requirements have changed? 200 desire and she's still smacking people for gropes.

Sorry if this is nothing but complaints, but you've definitely changed some of my favorite parts of the game since the last update I had before the current. The crazy high and easily attainable (CONSENTED TO) public nudity that I loved is removed, and seeming lack of positive reaction to harassment after enough of it were both huge pluses to me, and you appear to have removed both. I do love being braless showing areola, and the jiggle that is right out of Curse of Pleasure, and how her nipple shape is visible through clothes, those are all amazing changes. But the other two things being removed hurts it.

Unless, again, both things are still in and I just can't unlock it with desire farming with gropes anymore? Sexual experience, or main plot gated, or a combination maybe?... Hopefully? In which case, please tell me how? Honestly, because just getting naked and getting npc reactions arouses me as much as it does, one of my favorite things to do was just start a new game, quickly build to 80 or 90 desire to get her to get naked on purpose with that little devilish smile when done so at a wardrobe when remove clothes was selected (spent 10 minutes at wardrobes wondering why I couldn't do it anymore before realizing I could just do it in equip now), then talking to all the npcs that way, have sex a few times, 'finish' in real life to it since I edged that entire time, and quit. I had a main story file too, but this was something I'd boot the game up just to do, and now I seemingly can't anymore. It was a favorite thing of mine to do with this game, just seeing her speed run modesty to total nude and going from hitting people for gropes to enjoying gropes was the best. I know you'll keep updating as you want, I don't have and honestly shouldn't have say over your passion project, but I still want you knowing that the changes weren't good to everyone.
As a developer it is very hard to please everyone but I do what I can.

As desire has increased, 400 would now be the new standard for everything to be unlock, but the maximum, if I am not mistaken, is 500.

Regarding the beginning I can make some exceptions for the bad guys scenes.

I am making a lot of changes in the game so I can add some of these things. update 0.4.8, I recommend you play the combat demo, it will have a ripping clothing system only in combat for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: psikyo and f-360

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
As a developer it is very hard to please everyone but I do what I can.

As desire has increased, 400 would now be the new standard for everything to be unlock, but the maximum, if I am not mistaken, is 500.

Regarding the beginning I can make some exceptions for the bad guys scenes.

I am making a lot of changes in the game so I can add some of these things. update 0.4.8, I recommend you play the combat demo, it will have a ripping clothing system only in combat for now.

Actually, combat was the same as ever, so where was the combat tearing? I am using the update, I got the latest version an hour or so before my first post in here. But combat appeared unchanged.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Actually, combat was the same as ever, so where was the combat tearing? I am using the update, I got the latest version an hour or so before my first post in here. But combat appeared unchanged.
Combat DEMO is a separate demo from the main game.

It is only for testing purposes for now.

You can download the demo from the link I sent you.

it will be released sometime in april for the public.

for patrons it should be out between the end of this month and the beginning of April.

Reactions: BootlegBill
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes