CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
Have a little problem, this event keeps repeating, at the end the king says you will be working outside next day but the next day it goes back to this event, any ideas ?

denizukurisu

Jan 13, 2018
It's infrequent to find immersive gameplay with a decent CG style and pleasing RPG elements. The current state of this game is very pleasing to me. I'm sure it will be even better if pregnancy, new garments and positions are added, of course, whether the author sees it appropriate. I wish you success, it was a very entertaining and titillating production.

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Here are some of the benches where you can advance the time;

1.png

2.png

3.png

Could it be possible that you went looking for them in the night?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I always wondered this but in the older versions you could change outfits in the recollection room, but these new versions you cannot why?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
what the hell is new in the Christmas version because still can't sign up to continue quest and I sure as hell don't feel like wandering around to find a new event when game is not going to progress.

Change log is bull shit because it says names of islands when there is no damn map with island names so don't know where the hell the island is anyways.. that is the one VERY IDIOTIC thing about this game is no damn island map.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
In the latest version you have a Christmas-themed island where you meet Santa and his helpers. It is in the north east oif Carrot Village and easily recognized by its snow. Here it is;

ChistmasThemed.png

Just in case to help people to find all the places. This is Carrot and in the NW is Saido Island, where the Red Flag Pirates are hanging around;

CarrotAndRedFlag.png

This is WebWeb Island;

WebWebIsland.png

And when you enter a place, the name of it will appear on the left of the screen;

NameIsland.png

Byu Island in the north and Muni Island in the south;

ByuandMuniIsland.png

In the north is Granpine (your starting location) and in the south is TekTeko Island and in the east is Masa Island.

GranpineTekoTekoMasaIsland.png

Reactions: YioruYioru

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
I like the concept of being a pirate and that there is a bounty on your own head, and that it increases according to the exploits.(y) (translate google)

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
V3DEMO.png
Hey Guys! New Combat Mode Demo V3!

I recommend using file1 save to test.

DOWNLOAD LINK GOOGLE DRIVE

DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA

Remember, this is a DEMO test version, everything can still be changed and improved.
Your feedback is very important!

NEWS
-Tearing Clothes
-Three random animations with slime
-possibility to walk naked in the forest
-Animation only with the white dress for now (the other costumes don't work well in this demo).

Important note: this is not the official voice of Ashley, it is the voice of Rifi from the game V Island, which I am only using for testing purposes. In the final version I will hire a voice actress.

Notes: (The Pirate costume is only illustrative, the only costume that works in combat is the white dress.)
(Do not use your current saves in this demo.)
(This demo only works in the first part of the forest)
(Dialog box error was fixed in demo v4)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes