powiee

Apr 14, 2018
question is there ever been any talkings about adding beasty from the creator? maybe an outside patreon mod? played an earlier version where i'd say it was hint to have some doggo scenes but never went with it.

Reactions: nodice20

marispiper

May 13, 2017
Love this game and supported for a while, Dev is great on Patreon btw. Only stopped when main story ground to a halt before battle competition, looks like Dev still pottering around the edges atm. Will re-support when it's moving forward again.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
question is there ever been any talkings about adding beasty from the creator? maybe an outside patreon mod? played an earlier version where i'd say it was hint to have some doggo scenes but never went with it.
I 2nd that, otherwise why have a dog you can get as a follower.

Reactions: nodice20

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Here's pre hacked items and money save, don't use the bikini top it crashes the game don't know why enjoy File 1 is typically want you need, but the other ones are random.

llamalover20000

Jun 11, 2022
I feel like I must be stupid but I cannot figure out how to get to a new island? I saved Raymond but can't get off on any other islands while my main quest just says "I will look for information about my father on other islands"

edit: NVM like one minute after posting this I figured it out LOL

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Where or how are you meant to turn in bounties? I caught Kelvin but can't seem to turn in him.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
You can turn in the bounties in the same place where you got the contract first to get people like Kevin. It is on Carrot Island and the other one is in Emper City.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, I captured the Virgin Slayer and was automatically ported to the bounty office, still can't get another contract as it says I still have a contract, the one to get Kelvin, who I already caught but now he's disappeared from my ship and I still can't find the right place to turn him in, I've been to both the carrot island office and Emper City.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. Ooooh. I had something like that as well. I was caught while stealing one of those things that you had to steal for that man in Granpine. I gave money to stop being wanted. But.....I beat Kevin and then.....he is gone. No idea what happened. OR I did the same thing as you and caught Virigin Slayer instead of Kevin. At this very moment I cannot remember it. But it is certainly one of them.

Could it be that something went wrong with the variable(s) when you caught the Virigin Slayer while having the contract to get Kevin? That the bounty hunter now thinks that the contract was on the head of the Virigin Slayer and NOT Kevin. If you know what I mean.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Oh. Ooooh. I had something like that as well. I was caught while stealing one of those things that you had to steal for that man in Granpine. I gave money to stop being wanted. But.....I beat Kevin and then.....he is gone. No idea what happened. OR I did the same thing as you and caught Virigin Slayer instead of Kevin. At this very moment I cannot remember it. But it is certainly one of them.

Could it be that something went wrong with the variable(s) when you caught the Virigin Slayer while having the contract to get Kevin? That the bounty hunter now thinks that the contract was on the head of the Virigin Slayer and NOT Kevin. If you know what I mean.
No, I caught Kelvin before and he disappeared before I caught the Virgin Slayer. I caught Kelvin yesterday and couldn't turn him in and he was just there on my ship, I could speak to him briefly, but nothing else would happen and when I went bounty offices to turn him in the only option was to ask about warrants and they would tell me I already had a warrant to fulfill. Then when I log on today before I caught Virgin Slayer, Kelvin was missing from my ship and I still couldn't get jobs from bounty office.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
fucking game. by mistake she killed herself in battle and that resulted in rape and I can't go back.
how the fuck u make a system that bad?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes