YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hope android version come sooner so I can try this beautiful game too since I dont have pc here...hehe boyy
It is possible to play through the "joiplay" android application, it is better than an official android version, you can use the same saves as on the desktop.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Something I have noticed;

You can agree to work at night in the castle as a guard in the Green Goblin's castle and you will be wearing your normal clothes and NOT the guards clothes.

PS: Cool game.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Something I have noticed;

You can agree to work at night in the castle as a guard in the Green Goblin's castle and you will be wearing your normal clothes and NOT the guards clothes.

PS: Cool game.
Thanks for the report I will fix this

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
guys how should i upload my 0.3.5.6 vers to this current vers as i dont want to loose my data

Feb 24, 2018
help with the maid dress, i dont know how to buy this item, in empereor city the store is closed
First you have to talk to Ashley's maid in the rich district, she will tell you you need a maid outfit. Then go to carrot island and you will see a quest to rescue a woman's daughters. Go to the goblin den in carrot island kill the goblins rescue the daughters and then they will return to Empire island. Then you can buy the maid outfit

Reactions: YioruYioru
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes