YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Funny enough, I was going to suggest using that male soldier that Ashley was friendly with in the prologue, but I thought he died in the shipwreck.

Also that shipwreck to the south of Gran Pine did not look like a shipwreck, at least to me. Probably change the sprites to an actual wrecked ship instead of a bunch of boards in the middle of the water. It didn't look like a shipwreck so I just ignored it and did not try to explore it.
Thanks for the feedback!

I will see what I can do.;)(y)

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
YioruYioru You sent me the demo to your patreon release and my sub has ran out.. I think you have somehow sent the message to all previous patreons so you might want to check on that. Just wanted to let you know cus I do like to support you when I can but I'm sure you didn't mean to send this out to non-patreons lol.
1627870806156.png 1627870820765.png

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru You sent me the demo to your patreon release and my sub has ran out.. I think you have somehow sent the message to all previous patreons so you might want to check on that. Just wanted to let you know cus I do like to support you when I can but I'm sure you didn't mean to send this out to non-patreons lol.
View attachment 1330540 View attachment 1330541
All $5 patrons from June, July are entitled to receive the demo and version 0.4, because there were no new versions during these months.

When the patron stops being a patron and has not received the version for the month he paid I send it via private chat.

At least I think it is the right thing to do.;)(y)

Last edited:

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
To be honest I never understood the thing with erotic artwork combined with pregnancy, and still to this day I just don't get it, surely slim slender voluptious bodies are what people desire yet some like pregnant women? To me having a baby isn't hot at all but to each his own I guess lol
Same here. As long as its an option that can be turned off or its off by default, I dont mind it. But when a game has forced pregnancy, then I hate it. It kind of disgusts me and I dont really want to leave someone pregnant or have the responsibility of a child irl either. So I dont get it either. Especially when people spam all the games with "does it have pregnancy", "add pregnancy" etc.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I swear this guy is giving RanneRo a run for his money because the content that is in the game along with the direction of the game is what I've been looking for in Curse of Pleasure all along. Keep up the good work Yioru!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i hope there is a patch that can change what do they call dwarf to short person to be just "boy".
for me, calling them dwarf just ruin the story
With Patreon guidelines I think I had prefer Dev to play safe and didn't risk being target by them, but yeah I did wish Dev himself post a patch on some third party site so people can freely change how they want to call them

Reactions: YioruYioru

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Any idea when the next update will come? A ruff guess will be fine.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Unfortunately not, but I am working hard to release version 0.4 later this year, redoing the animations is a time-consuming task.
So I guess we can only expect next version only came out near the end of this year? But yeah it was time consuming to redone, redraw and reworking on the combat system so I understand and will wait until it ready

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
So I guess we can only expect next version only came out near the end of this year? But yeah it was time consuming to redone, redraw and reworking on the combat system so I understand and will wait until it ready
Rework on the combat system I will do in another update, in this update unfortunately it will not be possible, will take several months to redo the combat.

I will probably do a separate update just for combat.

If I were to change the combat in this update I would release it for next year.

f-360

Dec 19, 2020
Rework on the combat system I will do in another update, in this update unfortunately it will not be possible, will take several months to redo the combat.

I will probably do a separate update just for combat.

If I were to change the combat in this update I would release it for next year.

Time NEXT UPDATE..?!

• Thinking Face

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Great game!! Has a lot of potential!! From what I see, there hasn't been a update since couple of months!
Hope it isn't abandoned!!
Although the corruption happens a little fast, the game is still nice to play. Dev seems to have a solid plan for story progression which is a plus.
Hope more MMF/Group sex content is added! The dialogues of the game need a little bit of rework to make the scenes more erotic.
Ashley's curves [boobs & asshole] need to be emphasized in many sex scenes as they seem a bit plain right now!

Looking for the next update!! Glad I found this game, definitely on my watch list!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes