Dec 29, 2018
Okay here are my demands lol

The text is way too slow. Some things I want to skip, especially when I already read them.

The action is generally slow. It is impossible to buy from merchant fast, you have to skip through the whole fing dialogue every time. Same thing with recurring quests. example : fetching herbs for the pharmacist. WHy do I have to ask "help?" again, then wait fir her to explain, slowly, again, then give herbs, even though she has said this already several times and I have 100 herbs...

Great game but I think those user experience problems are making it kinda frustrating, I could easily give up on this game if everything is so slow all the time. This is the same with combat, rapes, a lot of scenes I would skip. I have been raped by spiders 5 times, that's 4 I wanna skip. why at least can't i hit enter to go fast to next part of a scene ?

I hope dev can read this and make appropriate edits because otherwise the game is great

Reactions: YioruYioru
Dec 29, 2018

The text is way too slow. Some things I want to skip, especially when I already read them.

The action is generally slow. It is impossible to buy from merchant fast, you have to skip through the whole fing dialogue every time. Same thing with recurring quests. example : fetching herbs for the pharmacist. WHy do I have to ask "help?" again, then wait fir her to explain, slowly, again, then give herbs, even though she has said this already several times and I have 100 herbs...

Great game but I think those user experience problems are making it kinda frustrating, I could easily give up on this game if everything is so slow all the time. This is the same with combat, rapes, a lot of scenes I would skip. I have been raped by spiders 5 times, that's 4 I wanna skip. why at least can't i hit enter to go fast to next part of a scene ?

I hope dev can read this and make appropriate edits because otherwise the game is great
another example is when a heart appears on top of someone. The heart should appear SIMULTANEOUSLY with dialogue, not as it's own thing. The heart is boring and repetitive, I think something more interesting instead of the heart would be artwork from naughty face expressions. Also, the heart takes a full 1.5 seconds to disappear, so slooow

Dec 29, 2018
Last edit : dialogue is very slow too because every time someone adds something, a dialogue box disappears, and a new box appears, then text is written slowly... why not write text in the same dialogue box, would be snappier

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
It says she's not a virgin anymore in the lewd diary if you choose to skip the intro but there's no stats on it, everything is at 0 and first experience still says none.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
How does one cheat or edit his own save ?
i'm stuck in the spider cave because i couldn't bother buying enough potions. (lol)

it would be nice to be able to open up a nice console and enter somethuing like "strength=infinite" just for a bit then reverse it instead of starting the whole game
it is possible to escape the battle by pressing shift, inside the cave of the spiders where ashley appears, after being defeated, you can recover some of the life in the water.

Only battles that cannot escape are boss battles.

Reactions: x Alex x

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
It says she's not a virgin anymore in the lewd diary if you choose to skip the intro but there's no stats on it, everything is at 0 and first experience still says none.
I fixed some errors, this is the latest version 0.2r!

Updated links. (y)

This is an update only with correction of critical errors.

The update that I will bring with the smaller maps and reduced difficulty, no griding in the main story,and with new events will come out soon...

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, I didn't read a single page before posting! Not even the last page!
And instead of edting my previous post I make a new one!
And I even did it a second time becasue why not?! Tee hee!
I fixed some errors, this is the latest version 0.2r!

Updated links. (y)

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD! - MEGA

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD! - GOOGLE DRIVE

This is an update only with correction of critical errors.

The update that I will bring with the smaller maps and reduced difficulty, no griding in the main story,and with new events will come out soon...
Just want to say that I think you are a great developer with the heart at the right place! You deserve every penny tenfold!

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Last edit : dialogue is very slow too because every time someone adds something, a dialogue box disappears, and a new box appears, then text is written slowly... why not write text in the same dialogue box, would be snappier
another example is when a heart appears on top of someone. The heart should appear SIMULTANEOUSLY with dialogue, not as it's own thing. The heart is boring and repetitive, I think something more interesting instead of the heart would be artwork from naughty face expressions. Also, the heart takes a full 1.5 seconds to disappear, so slooow

So, I'm currently doing some tests, to speed up the dialogue and scenes.

Reactions: x Alex x

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, you need to equip it with a sword or bow.

I'm already working on it.

As for the enemies' respawn system, I will make the enemies respawn in the day exchange, instead of in the map exchange.

the griding will be removed from the main story and will only have in stores side quests .

The size of forests and dugeons will be reduced.

a and also the number of enemies will be reduced.
As far as these changes are concerned, I personally would only criticize the respawn times.
If it can be implemented, a staggered respawning of enemies might be helpful. Let's say, after 12h aFeaind appears again at the usual place and after max 48h the group would be complete again.
A single enemy can easily be avoided, but those who like to farm and level are only slightly restricted. So both types of players have "their" game.

I think the size of the dungeons is ok. You can either take the main path, which is relatively easy to follow, or you can search for secrets.
Both types of players have something of it here as well.
However, it might be a good option to build a shortcut into ordinary dungeons like the treasure camps. Or even the possibility of a speeding, as it is not always obvious when our heroine starts to get tired.

Concerning the number of enemies, there might be a need for action. If you just run through, groups of enemies can quickly become dangerous for you, because they have not captured enough money and items and are unable to survive long battles.
For those who enjoy leveling and exploring, few enemies can quickly become a buzzkill, because such groups quickly become annoying without a challenge.
What if you could choose your playing style in the beginning and vary the dungeons accordingly?
The adventurer is the one who only runs through quickly. The groups of enemies are small and weak, while the explorer must expect that his number of enemies can be twice as high. But this also means more experience points and loot.

The problems I described a few days ago are actually easy to solve if you just take a little more time. And keep a certain order, when you go on which quest.
In my second attempt, where I got Rainhold (?) immediately, the other dungeons, even the Spider Dungeon, were no problem anymore.
And they will be even less of a problem when I get the third party member in the near future.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
As far as these changes are concerned, I personally would only criticize the respawn times.
If it can be implemented, a staggered respawning of enemies might be helpful. Let's say, after 12h aFeaind appears again at the usual place and after max 48h the group would be complete again.
A single enemy can easily be avoided, but those who like to farm and level are only slightly restricted. So both types of players have "their" game.

I think the size of the dungeons is ok. You can either take the main path, which is relatively easy to follow, or you can search for secrets.
Both types of players have something of it here as well.
However, it might be a good option to build a shortcut into ordinary dungeons like the treasure camps. Or even the possibility of a speeding, as it is not always obvious when our heroine starts to get tired.

Concerning the number of enemies, there might be a need for action. If you just run through, groups of enemies can quickly become dangerous for you, because they have not captured enough money and items and are unable to survive long battles.
For those who enjoy leveling and exploring, few enemies can quickly become a buzzkill, because such groups quickly become annoying without a challenge.
What if you could choose your playing style in the beginning and vary the dungeons accordingly?
The adventurer is the one who only runs through quickly. The groups of enemies are small and weak, while the explorer must expect that his number of enemies can be twice as high. But this also means more experience points and loot.

The problems I described a few days ago are actually easy to solve if you just take a little more time. And keep a certain order, when you go on which quest.
In my second attempt, where I got Rainhold (?) immediately, the other dungeons, even the Spider Dungeon, were no problem anymore.
And they will be even less of a problem when I get the third party member in the near future.
What do you think? I will leave the normal respawn when changing maps, but it will be easy to avoid a fight because now the enemies will be more in corners, and will no longer hinder the player's path.

1605136014378.png

I found the idea of the player's style interesting, I think I can do it easily.

In case the player chooses the explorer mode, I would put extra stronger versions of some enemies ,more chests and experience.

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
How does one cheat or edit his own save ?
i'm stuck in the spider cave because i couldn't bother buying enough potions. (lol)

it would be nice to be able to open up a nice console and enter somethuing like "strength=infinite" just for a bit then reverse it instead of starting the whole game

There's also this: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

The first one will say something about not being able to use your profile but it still works fine.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
What do you think? I will leave the normal respawn when changing maps, but it will be easy to avoid a fight because now the enemies will be more in corners, and will no longer hinder the player's path.

View attachment 895698

In case the player chooses the explorer mode, I would put extra stronger versions of some enemies ,more chests and experience.
Both sound like reasonable proposals.

There is still the matter of abbreviations for the players who want to go through.
Like the underground passage to the watchtower, for example, which can be used in both directions. Here I also thought it was good that you can only discover them by talking to them.

But since you also bring magic into the game, it could also be a teleportation spell or a portal that brings the party out of the dungeon again.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Both sound like reasonable proposals.

There is still the matter of abbreviations for the players who want to go through.
Like the underground passage to the watchtower, for example, which can be used in both directions. Here I also thought it was good that you can only discover them by talking to them.

But since you also bring magic into the game, it could also be a teleportation spell or a portal that brings the party out of the dungeon again.
Good idea, maybe I'll make some magic item that teleports Ashley out of the dugeon, regardless of the part of the dugeon she is in.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
How do I increase the affinity with the companions?
I'm still working on the affinity system, unfortunately only to increase affinity with the followers, is refusing some perverse proposals that Ashley receives from some Npcs during the game, if she is with the followers.

And even if in some way you increase, for example using cheat, there will be nothing because, I am still working with the events.

In future updates, this will be implemented, with ashley giving gifts, or even having random conversations inside the boat, or INN.

Dec 29, 2018

View attachment 895698

I agree with all of this 100%. I think stronger versions of some ennemies are great, and also stronger bosses. i found I was able to beat bosses without the help of vinny or edmond quite easily and I didn't grind too much for it.

I also think in the even of a defeat, more advanced rape scenarios would be interesting. Say you are defeated by the spider king in webweb, I would find it more interesting that Ashley be suspended by web and raped by more than one spider. For now it really only seems that one scenario is reproducing over and over with all sorts of enemies, and there aren't even different sex positions depending on the winning enemy.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I agree with all of this 100%. I think stronger versions of some ennemies are great, and also stronger bosses. i found I was able to beat bosses without the help of vinny or edmond quite easily and I didn't grind too much for it.

I also think in the even of a defeat, more advanced rape scenarios would be interesting. Say you are defeated by the spider king in webweb, I would find it more interesting that Ashley be suspended by web and raped by more than one spider. For now it really only seems that one scenario is reproducing over and over with all sorts of enemies, and there aren't even different sex positions depending on the winning enemy.
I intend to add other positions for the enemies in the future, this will only be a matter of time, I liked the idea of this scene that you talked about, it is quite possible that I do this, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
One question. Since I don't speak English myself and usually use a translation program, I miss some subtleties in the game.
Why was I captured by the soldiers after I killed the pirate and his gang? But the soldiers did not bother me when I let him live.
For the prison it would be interesting to get a countdown (in case I overlooked the sentence), because I was about to load an old score, that there was no change for some days.
And let's face it, if the princess has to work naked by several men for several days ......

And now to the previous texts.
More scenes:
Definitely for that. It would be nice to design the scenes depending on the remaining number of opponents and possibly also on the status of the opponents.
So if three of the four goblins survive, there could be a triple penetration, or the goblins would act one after the other and if they are not too injured, have enough stamina for two rounds.
If only two goblins survived, and one of them is under 25% alive, perhaps only one goblin would act, or the second would choose a more passive position. She is forced to ride him, while the healthy goblin takes the more dominant position.

Boss scenes:
I'm not a friend of bad ends that force you to reload, but you have to lose to get this scene for the gallery.
Therefore, in all scenes it would have to be considered that there is a chance of escape. If she is wrapped too tightly around the Spider Queen, there is a danger of starvation or thirst.
By the way, what happens to the companions? Are they only ko and would they wake up after a certain time and be able to free them?

Affection:
If you only have to be the good girl to increase affection, that would probably spoil the fun of the game.
Get on the ship, take companions out of the group, explore the city, be a slut, get back on the ship, complete the group, clean the dungeon - oh crap, forget to take the companions out of the group so load the score from before 1h to get the desired reward.

How about if the companions are adaptable? This way, they might keep their power at first (especially Raymond, who sees her as his princess), but now they can convince or bribe their companions.
For example, she could rebuke Raymond for her position. Little by little he would accept her sloppy decisions, which would help her to advance in history. And if she is good, he would defend her to the best of his ability (could give a bonus to his Guard skill by using this ability, but always block the first attack, whether he or she is the target)
Vinny could be persuaded or bribed differently. Both would gradually adapt to their philosophy and perhaps an MMF in the group would be possible.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes