thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
YioruYioru Would be fun if in the future updates you would giving some exhibitionism content for Ashley: Like after she's complete some hunting quest and need to take a bath, someone sneak in and stole her clothes (maybe the brat kid) thus forcing her to walking around naked while finding them. During this the villagers would sexual assault her with boobs touching, fingering/licking her pussy,... Or serving in the Inn or Bar and allowing her to take off her shirt and after her corruption rise up to certain level she would serving nude for the customers to earn more money, that could be great for the game

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru Would be fun if in the future updates you would giving some exhibitionism content for Ashley: Like after she's complete some hunting quest and need to take a bath, someone sneak in and stole her clothes (maybe the brat kid) thus forcing her to walking around naked while finding them. During this the villagers would sexual assault her with boobs touching, fingering/licking her pussy,... Or serving in the Inn or Bar and allowing her to take off her shirt and after her corruption rise up to certain level she would serving nude for the customers to earn more money, that could be great for the game
I already thought of something like that, maybe I'll put it in the future ...

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
When I encounter a pirate, I've got this error: "failed to load audio/bgm/Dungeon2.ogg" (the file is nowhere to be found).
Some help please?
I apologize for the error.
I uploaded this version 0.2.5x with all these errors fixed.

(If you can't download let me know...)

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Got to mess around a little, new animations look loads better and the variety is appreciated. Couple things I noticed related to dialogue that might help out:
-Gold is always gold regardless of amount, so you can ctrl+f all instances of 'golds' and remove the s.
-'Yawn~' is what someone does when they are tired, switching to more phonetic words like 'oh' 'ah' and 'ooo' would be better. If someone else knows of a good phrasing to use I'd appreciate them chiming in with it, nothing comes to mind right now.
-The two bartender phrases when helping out "I'll go there quickly, get the equipment, just a moment" and "I found" would be more naturally worded like "Give me a moment to get the equipment." and "Here you go."

Small side question to round things out: I noticed the first companion is a dog. I know you are on patreon and have to abide by their rules, but are you planning on adding in any scenes or animations with fido? No worries either way since it doesn't bother me but it would be nice to know.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Got to mess around a little, new animations look loads better and the variety is appreciated. Couple things I noticed related to dialogue that might help out:
-Gold is always gold regardless of amount, so you can ctrl+f all instances of 'golds' and remove the s.
-'Yawn~' is what someone does when they are tired, switching to more phonetic words like 'oh' 'ah' and 'ooo' would be better. If someone else knows of a good phrasing to use I'd appreciate them chiming in with it, nothing comes to mind right now.
-The two bartender phrases when helping out "I'll go there quickly, get the equipment, just a moment" and "I found" would be more naturally worded like "Give me a moment to get the equipment." and "Here you go."

Small side question to round things out: I noticed the first companion is a dog. I know you are on patreon and have to abide by their rules, but are you planning on adding in any scenes or animations with fido? No worries either way since it doesn't bother me but it would be nice to know.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback, I will pay more attention to these dialog problems for the next version.

Well, I can't say if I'm going to do it... but l don't have plans with fido. It itself is a test companion that I used to see if new companions worked well without ruining the save.

Last edited:

miggi22

Jan 8, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I will pay more attention to these dialog problems for the next version.

Well, I can't say if I'm going to do it... but I already thought about something... maybe in the future... but I still don't have plans with fido. It itself is a test companion that I used to see if new companions worked well without ruining the save.
thanks) but need save( i lose my

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
How does this have 4 1/2 out of 5 stars? The english is terrible. Almost MTL qulity without being MTL, which is quite impressive.
Graphics are ok, but I must have seen that tit squeezing animation a hundred times and I just barely got to the part with the raft. As soon as I sail south and the pirate comes aboard the game crashes. Missing some audio file.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
How does this have 4 1/2 out of 5 stars? The english is terrible. Almost MTL qulity without being MTL, which is quite impressive.
Graphics are ok, but I must have seen that tit squeezing animation a hundred times and I just barely got to the part with the raft. As soon as I sail south and the pirate comes aboard the game crashes. Missing some audio file.
Thanks for the feedback! I will improve this!

I apologize for the error.

I uploaded this version 0.2.5x with all these errors fixed.

(If you can't download let me know...)

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019

Well, I can't say if I'm going to do it... but I already thought about something... maybe in the future... but I still don't have plans with fido. It itself is a test companion that I used to see if new companions worked well without ruining the save.
No worries, if you do add it in I recommend adding it in here as an 'unofficial' patch so that patreon doesn't try to de-fund you. I know you would do it well if you choose so, but just take that little loophole into consideration so you can keep making money.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
No worries, if you do add it in I recommend adding it in here as an 'unofficial' patch so that patreon doesn't try to de-fund you. I know you would do it well if you choose so, but just take that little loophole into consideration so you can keep making money.
Thanks, if I do something like that, I might do a separate version... but for now I have no plans.

Reactions: CaiNanE and miggi22
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes