YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
One question. Since I don't speak English myself and usually use a translation program, I miss some subtleties in the game.
Why was I captured by the soldiers after I killed the pirate and his gang? But the soldiers did not bother me when I let him live.
For the prison it would be interesting to get a countdown (in case I overlooked the sentence), because I was about to load an old score, that there was no change for some days.
And let's face it, if the princess has to work naked by several men for several days ......

And now to the previous texts.
More scenes:
Definitely for that. It would be nice to design the scenes depending on the remaining number of opponents and possibly also on the status of the opponents.
So if three of the four goblins survive, there could be a triple penetration, or the goblins would act one after the other and if they are not too injured, have enough stamina for two rounds.
If only two goblins survived, and one of them is under 25% alive, perhaps only one goblin would act, or the second would choose a more passive position. She is forced to ride him, while the healthy goblin takes the more dominant position.

Boss scenes:
I'm not a friend of bad ends that force you to reload, but you have to lose to get this scene for the gallery.
Therefore, in all scenes it would have to be considered that there is a chance of escape. If she is wrapped too tightly around the Spider Queen, there is a danger of starvation or thirst.
By the way, what happens to the companions? Are they only ko and would they wake up after a certain time and be able to free them?

Affection:
If you only have to be the good girl to increase affection, that would probably spoil the fun of the game.
Get on the ship, take companions out of the group, explore the city, be a slut, get back on the ship, complete the group, clean the dungeon - oh crap, forget to take the companions out of the group so load the score from before 1h to get the desired reward.

How about if the companions are adaptable? This way, they might keep their power at first (especially Raymond, who sees her as his princess), but now they can convince or bribe their companions.
For example, she could rebuke Raymond for her position. Little by little he would accept her sloppy decisions, which would help her to advance in history. And if she is good, he would defend her to the best of his ability (could give a bonus to his Guard skill by using this ability, but always block the first attack, whether he or she is the target)
Vinny could be persuaded or bribed differently. Both would gradually adapt to their philosophy and perhaps an MMF in the group would be possible.
These pirates you killed have a contract with the soldiers, that's why you are wanted.

I am still working with this wanted system, I plan to add several events inside the prison.

(I will make a prisoner outfit for ashley / but I will still keep her option working naked)

Scenes to be different according to the number of enemies would be nice, I just need to see if this is possible for me to do with this battle system that I use in the game.

For now, what happens to the companions is just that, maybe in the future I will improve this.

As for the boss scenes in this case, would that add a chance for ashley to escape the scene? (At least that's what I understood)

In the case of affinity, I will probably try to put an option to leave the followers in some INN, I found it interesting that you said to adapt the companions, it is quite possible that I do that.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
These pirates you killed have a contract with the soldiers, that's why you are wanted.
Thanks for the explanation, it escaped me.
Spoiler alert. Is it better to keep them alive because more encounters are planned?

Scenes to be different according to the number of enemies would be nice, I just need to see if this is possible for me to do with this battle system that I use in the game.
Okay, ,a knowledge of programming goes to zero, but isn't it just a matter of counting how many opponents have survived?
I could imagine that it might be awkward to include their remaining HP in the scene as well.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Spoiler alert. Is it better to keep them alive because more encounters are planned?

Okay, ,a knowledge of programming goes to zero, but isn't it just a matter of counting how many opponents have survived?
I could imagine that it might be awkward to include their remaining HP in the scene as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, It's just a matter of counting, the problem would be if the battle system gets in the way of counting in real time.

Unfortunately, as for the rest of the enemies' hp this is not possible for me to do.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Does consuming stone of darkness affect any stats? Also does that monster in the cave have any significance or is it a side quest. I lost to it pretty badly.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Does consuming stone of darkness affect any stats? Also does that monster in the cave have any significance or is it a side quest. I lost to it pretty badly.
The character who consumes the stone of darkness gains the power of darkness.

It can take half the life of all enemies in the battle.

There is no negative effect.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Bug - Was able to leave carrot village naked. Then lost to goblins, then this error popped up

PS
Pls try to include more common H events in next update. Also if possible, increase the content available in pub, make the threesome in pub repeatable event.

You can refer the game Ane Kasegi for H events to do in PuB
https://f95zone.to/threads/ane-kasegi-tengsten.2808/

View attachment 901065
Thank you very much for the error reporting.

Yes, I will add new common events! Thanks for the indication!

and thanks for playing!

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Will there be scenes with other npc's in the future like molly or the pirate girl in carrot village? It'd be nice to peek on these scenes for extra...material.

Reactions: YioruYioru

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
As a side note on this, the game is really quite good. Only real suggestion I have is maybe add some extra frames to the animations so that they look smoother, that would be a later on thing though for when content is more fleshed out I suppose.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
As a side note on this, the game is really quite good. Only real suggestion I have is maybe add some extra frames to the animations so that they look smoother, that would be a later on thing though for when content is more fleshed out I suppose.
Thanks for the feedback, yes over time I will be adding extra frames to the animations...
I mean while the game is not finished I will always be working on improving the animation:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Bug - Was able to leave carrot village naked. Then lost to goblins, then this error popped up

PS
Pls try to include more common H events in next update. Also if possible, increase the content available in pub, make the threesome in pub repeatable event.

You can refer the game Ane Kasegi for H events to do in PuB
https://f95zone.to/threads/ane-kasegi-tengsten.2808/

View attachment 901065
You can temporarily fix this by going to :
Ashley The Pirate v0.2\Ashley The Pirate v0.2\www\img\characters

Copy/paste the file "ashley_nude_act01.rpgmvp" and rename the duplicate file ashley_nude_bow01.png

While you're at it, i'd recommend doing the same thing for ashley_nude_gun01.rpgmvp. Copy and paste ashley_nude_bow01.png and rename it ashley_nude_gun01.rpgmvp

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Out of curious, do you have a planned cadence for releasing updates? It would be interesting to see updates from this game on a semi-regular basis due to its potential.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Out of curious, do you have a planned cadence for releasing updates? It would be interesting to see updates from this game on a semi-regular basis due to its potential.
Do you mean making a base showing the progress of the update?

I intend to release the next update at the end of December (for the patrons) and at the beginning of January (for the public) ...

This update will be called 0.2.5 will have some more quests, new scenes, and a lot of changed things.

During the year 2021 I will be working on version 0.3, which will have one of the main cities in the game Emper City.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Sounds good to me, just wanted to know how frequent updates would be. Keep up the rad work, can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
Do you mean making a base showing the progress of the update?

I intend to release the next update at the end of December (for the patrons) and at the beginning of January (for the public) ...

This update will be called 0.2.5 will have some more quests, new scenes, and a lot of changed things.

During the year 2021 I will be working on version 0.3, which will have one of the main cities in the game Emper City.
Have a suggestion for random/common events to make them more interesting

make some random groping scenes where one particular NPC can either grope Ashley’s ass or boobs (Like 50-50 chance) and have different dialogues for different lewd lvl

If possible make it possible for Ashley to equip/un equip her panties in wardrobe
Have some up-skirt and bend over events

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Have a suggestion for random/common events to make them more interesting

make some random groping scenes where one particular NPC can either grope Ashley’s ass or boobs (Like 50-50 chance) and have different dialogues for different lewd lvl

If possible make it possible for Ashley to equip/un equip her panties in wardrobe
Have some up-skirt and bend over events
Oh yes, there will be a difference between the dialogues when she has a high level of corruption, and if she is a virgin she will also have... Already in the next version. (Of course, over time I will be improving this.)

As for gropping events, I am already increasing this, as many people have already asked to increase this type of event.

Interesting that you talked about this possibility of Ashley taking off her panties, In the new version Ashley will have a masturbation scene when she goes to sleep at INN, this scene will have the possibility of her being or not wearing panties.

As for walking without panties... if I have time I will try to put it in the next version yet. (I had already thought about doing this... but I ended up focusing on other things... and I ended up forgetting to do this.)

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
putting a little girl to fight like him Bruce Lee, how stupid is that? this beautiful girl is to make him have sex,in the beginning a little and later all kinds of sex.the simple many times is the best.
At first I thought MTL is in the game but alas, it's in the comments

Reactions: Jebby

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Changelog for this update:
(Some errors have been fixed.)
(Alex Event fixed.)
(Henrique Event fixed.)
(PUB Cleaning Event fixed)
What's New in VERSION 0.2.5!

• Corruption level added to Lewd Diary.
  • It is now possible to decrease your prison sentence by doing some "services".
  • Changes in the level of corruption.
  • Now the Affinity system works, it is possible to relate to one of your partners. (Subject to change).
  • Gallery added in the game. (Subject to change).
  • Hide Dialogues (Message Box) (To hide the dialogs it will be the Q key.)
  • Extra frames added in some scenes, to make the animation smoother. (As the game progresses I will be improving this.)
  • New companion added. (He's a neutral companion and you can't relate to him, you can find him on GranPine Island in the watchtower.)
  • Now it is possible for Ashley to remove her panties in the wardrobe.
  • When starting a new game it is possible to choose between normal mode and adventure mode which adds more enemies and some extra chests.
  • Angel Feather added with it is possible to teleport out of a dungeon.
New events with Alex, Robert the Blacksmith, Old Man and in the PUB.
  • Side quest of the goblin base, available after destroying the red flag pirates' fleet of ships.
  • There is also a side quest on Buu Island now.
(There are only two side quests, unfortunately they are quick to do, in the future I will work better on the side quests in the game.)

(This version has no Quest to advance the main story, it is a version to bring extra things and improve some things from version 0.2)

* New scenes *
  • Threesome with Goblins.
  • DoggyStyle with Goblin.
  • New Scene when defeated in the Spider Boss area.
  • Bat Scene(Subject yo change).
  • Scene on the chair with the Old man.
  • Wall Scene with Raymond or Robert the Blacksmith.
  • Missionary with Slime.
  • Bone Scene.
*Notes*
  • Some Bugs removed.
  • Grope Events have been increased.
  • The maps were slightly auterated and reduced.
  • Enemies have been replaced, for those who like to avoid battles.
  • Griding quests removed from main story.
  • Some enemies now have a stronger version of them.
*Important*
The version 0.2 saves work in version 0.2.5, but will probably have some conflicts with the game gallery and future skills that the characters have.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes