molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Man 4.9.4 another useless update. I am not going to run around to find new events that are not logged in quests.. game is not worth it.. when the hell will the story continue? I'm so sick of fluff events and story not going anywhere.

Rhythm

Mar 9, 2017
Is this corruption or slut game?
Slut.

Honestly this game is conflicting for me. I like the art and the girl is hot as, but the writing and game pacing needs some serious work. She starts as a princess and yet as soon as she gets to town she just starts letting dudes feel and suck her tits with no resistance. Good for a quick sesh I guess, but kinda boring for a long game.

Reactions: Fibbers

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Slut.

Honestly this game is conflicting for me. I like the art and the girl is hot as, but the writing and game pacing needs some serious work. She starts as a princess and yet as soon as she gets to town she just starts letting dudes feel and suck her tits with no resistance. Good for a quick sesh I guess, but kinda boring for a long game.
Yeah.. the story and pacing fell off on the way side. Seems no reason for a story it's being ignored and she just starts fucking all around with no build up to it or anything to force her to do it in the first place.

Mar 22, 2020
Can we get a goblin companion? Or maybe just more goblin stuff.

Kinda found the fact that an NPC is literally keeping a goblin around after unlocking emper clothing store a bit interesting.

Reactions: safista

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
One more bug from side if not mistaken. For some reason when I get the clothing store event in Emper City to find a old woman in Carrot City, when I go there nothing happens. I presume it is the desperate woman that tells "I am worried about my daughters", but there is no blue exclamation mark over her. Or am I missing something? Also...I finished the Minotaur tower, killed the boss, but have no idea where to go from there aswell. The whole game is kinda hard to follow, with some quest being very confusing.

Reactions: YioruYioru
Aug 2, 2022
Does somebody has a save file with full desire :cry:
I just got to Empera or The Goddamn capital , and attoned to that priest and lost all the desire points:cautious::cautious:
somebody help pls

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Does somebody has a save file with full desire :cry:
I just got to Empera or The Goddamn capital , and attoned to that priest and lost all the desire points:cautious::cautious:
somebody help pls
You can buy potions at first town from that blonde guy for 100 and 50 desire (1000 and 500 gold), that lady that buys herbs.

Only in the morning, and he needs to be near the counter to interact and he likes to roam behind.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yo YioruYioru there be one bug. Second city, carrot job. Walking out to visit Centaur softlocks yourself.
EDIT- Nevermind two bugs.
At night, second city, talk with Daniel about sex, and choose cowgirl, it doesn't matter if cowgirl one or two position is played, they both go into perpetual animation loop.

I did not check if equipment or clothes has to do with a bug. But I did recheck if happens with prisoner clothes thrice.
Saves of both situations are in attachment.

-----
There are lotsa small not gamebreaking bugs, if you wanna know.
1- If you finish mission with Nana and Majin Buu at night, when you enter the city, then enter INN and exit it will be day, but the NPCs will act like it's night. Probably conflicting with acquiring Vinny as a companion.
2- I know survival is mostly placeholder, but whatever you eat or drink it will fill needs to 100. However in game battles she will still say things like , need to eat, drink, etc. While meter indicating she is full.
3-Losing all you weapons when you get arrested. While I think it's intended, would be nice if NPC would say it, so we know we gonna lose our weapons.
Thanks for the reports! I will make a note to fix these bugs on next update.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
One more bug from side if not mistaken. For some reason when I get the clothing store event in Emper City to find a old woman in Carrot City, when I go there nothing happens. I presume it is the desperate woman that tells "I am worried about my daughters", but there is no blue exclamation mark over her. Or am I missing something? Also...I finished the Minotaur tower, killed the boss, but have no idea where to go from there aswell. The whole game is kinda hard to follow, with some quest being very confusing.
Thanks for the report! check if you have a goblin mission in your quest log, go to carrot island forest in the first part there is a path that leads to the goblin base.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Game is good, reminds me of the Scale Garden games, but for some reason I often get game freeze. Well, not exactly: the game still goes on, but the picture itself freeze, so I can't see anything I do, and I have to reset.
This is very strange because it is not happening to me, I have already received some other reports about this and I am trying to find out the cause of this problem that has happened to other players as well.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yioru Yioru, have enjoyed what you have done to the game so far. I have been playing at a marathon pace because I had to start over, my saves weren't there, but, I don't mind, I really like the game.
- at the Carrot Festival it would have been nice if Ashley got drunk or didn't get drunk and got gangbanged by everybody, not a a few. Let her basically fuck all night.
- since she has given the Centaur a couple of blowjobs, I am hoping that she will get fucked by him soon enough.
- how about letting her choose one of her mates to sleep with her, even her dog?
- one of your other players asked about including incest. Why not?, maybe her brother (new character) can find her or at least when she finds her father, she is such a slut and whore by then that she seduces her father. That would fit perfectly.
- she should also be able to spend the night at whoever she sleeps with.
- would love to see her wearing sexier outfits.
- work at a brothel, become a streetwalker at night.
- can you hide the textbox?
I haven't finished this update yet, so I don't know how far the progress goes. These are just ideas and food for thought. Thank you for this great game, it is fun.

Reactions: vaaf and YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yioru Yioru, have enjoyed what you have done to the game so far. I have been playing at a marathon pace because I had to start over, my saves weren't there, but, I don't mind, I really like the game.
- at the Carrot Festival it would have been nice if Ashley got drunk or didn't get drunk and got gangbanged by everybody, not a a few. Let her basically fuck all night.
- since she has given the Centaur a couple of blowjobs, I am hoping that she will get fucked by him soon enough.
- how about letting her choose one of her mates to sleep with her, even her dog?
- one of your other players asked about including incest. Why not?, maybe her brother (new character) can find her or at least when she finds her father, she is such a slut and whore by then that she seduces her father. That would fit perfectly.
- she should also be able to spend the night at whoever she sleeps with.
- would love to see her wearing sexier outfits.
- work at a brothel, become a streetwalker at night.
- can you hide the textbox?
I haven't finished this update yet, so I don't know how far the progress goes. These are just ideas and food for thought. Thank you for this great game, it is fun.
Hi! Thanks for the ideias and feedback, unfortunately some things are not allowed in patreon projects and I can't go around adding all kinds of content.

to hide the textbox is the key "q",

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Damn I lost my saves... can somebody please share their latest save file? :cry:

Edit: never mind I found them!

Last edited:
Reactions: KK66

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Unfortunaly, you have to make some bj scenes i guess, but you can make a Virgin roleplay, so you can avoid Male Npc to make vaginal sex.

On the future i will add more lesbian scenes.
Huh? When those were added? I did a real virgin playthrough just a few months back.
The only unavoidable thing was that doctor grabbing Ashley's tits out of the blue.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
YioruYioru The game is enjoyable so far and using the old saves on new versions is always a welcome move
I had only one feedback, if there's much focus on virginity and when to lose it... why is there no blood in the CG? Even NPCs say the text that there is blood while they have sex for the first time... Are you opposed to adding blood to the game?

The screen flashing pink and having some text doesn't do it for me, just wondering if it will ever be added? it would make deflowering a bit more enjoyable and realistic

Reactions: YioruYioru
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes