YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I have problem, on beggining after work in pub for Guto i my companion dog gone missing - he somewhere dissapear and i cant find him anywhere, its a bug or i can re-take him somewhere?
Hi! sorry for the problem, if you can give your save i can fix this for you.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Sorry! Sorry! my bad, I've roam almost every empty islands, i did seem to forgot that, again sorry:HideThePain::HideThePain:
YioruYioru
Well all i gotta do is wait for next haughty update:unsure:
Bro, I think between the end of September and beginning or middle of October.

update 0.5 will be the arena update with a lot of content, continuation of the story, then it will take some time.

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
good evening world i have an amazing idea how would you like this game if it was in 3D maybe we should talk to the developer to see what he might be up to

• Angry
Reactions: f-360

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
good evening world i have an amazing idea how would you like this game if it was in 3D maybe we should talk to the developer to see what he might be up to
It would:
1. Take unreasonably long time. You might as well just create a new game.
2. Most likely look bad, 3d often fails in hands of a novice dev.
3. Make it for a different kind of people. Fans of 2d here are not the same as fans of 3d, even if done well. So it would mean abandoning already existing fans for something else.
4. Remaking this same game in 3d would also mean no new content for year(s), because you'll just recreate what was there already. If you don't - you're creating a new game.
5. Make system requirements much, much higher than RPGM. It'll most likely not run smoothly for many people.

So yeah. But i suppose insane devs do exist, such as "Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs" dev that seemed to decided to make it 3d after all, it's not impossible.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
A bug while using the latest version (or my computer is acting up):

When I got defeated by a skeleton on purpose (of course) on Buu Island I got rescued by Mortys. However, visual it is the skeleton version of him. And this happened in the morning.

Skeletonrescue.png

Or should it be like this? Hence the comment "That's weird". Anyone?

Last edited:
May 9, 2020
The game keeps freezing. Well, to best describe it, the picture freezes but you can still hear events play out in the background while the picture remains the same -- I was even able to hear the in-game menu being brought up but it won't show the in-game menu.

Seems to happen almost at any moment at the very beginning of the game I haven't even made it out of the intro yet, so just now I skipped the intro so I'll find out here in a bit if it still freezes randomly.

May 9, 2020
Yepp, it still keeps freezing randomly it doesn't matter where or when, it will just randomly freeze the picture but events and such still play in the background.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yepp, it still keeps freezing randomly it doesn't matter where or when, it will just randomly freeze the picture but events and such still play in the background.
Hi! what kinda of device you are playing the game? desktop, android, browser?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
A bug while using the latest version (or my computer is acting up):

When I got defeated by a skeleton on purpose (of course) on Buu Island I got rescued by Mortys. However, visual it is the skeleton version of him. And this happened in the morning.

View attachment 2798985

Or should it be like this? Hence the comment "That's weird". Anyone?
Thanks for the report!

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes