YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Nope reason I quit playing until the story progresses I am not wasting time back tracking to find any new scenes. Putting filler in like this is to keep money rolling in... instead of finishing the game.
v0.5 Will be the update that the story will progress.

The game is "open world" i need to add extra content on other places too.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Some of the benches will still ask if you want to advance the time to afternoon, while it already is.

PS: will post the screenshot of an example of the benches:

StillDay.png

SatOnBench.png

AgainBench.png

Also, there is this bug; (not sure if I already mentioned it) when you sleep in bed wearing the red/Christmas/cooks dress all your clothes will disappear for some reason. And thus appear naked.

Last edited:
Reactions: YioruYioru

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
What do you guys think?

(I'm still studying to improve my art to make a better style, without losing Ashley's style.)

View attachment 2871466
I'd say don't change. The newer Ashley does look like you'd think a fantasy princess would, though a little bit of a bimbo, but the previous one looks like a woman. It's two different charms. Plus, the previous one wasn't broken, why fix her? Of course, some people would enjoy the newer one, but i don't think it's a straight upgrade.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I'd say don't change. The newer Ashley does look like you'd think a fantasy princess would, though a little bit of a bimbo, but the previous one looks like a woman. It's two different charms. Plus, the previous one wasn't broken, why fix her? Of course, some people would enjoy the newer one, but i don't think it's a straight upgrade.
Thanks for the feedback! I will still be testing other styles and studying more. (this "new" ashley style I will try to use in the new game I am producing, soon I will give details.)
SpaceOdysseyTitle.png

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
What do you guys think?

(I'm still studying to improve my art to make a better style, without losing Ashley's style.)

View attachment 2871466
Specific thoughts:
- The corset type changed. Before: underbust corset. After: belt corset / waist-cincher.
- The princess poofs on her arms are more pronounced before; in general the older clothing seems a bit more thought-out and detailed
And personal opinion things:
- I like straight hair with a ragged edge (before) more than the permed look (new)
- I like the old eye shape better
- I like the the blush (or blusher) on new
- I like the thicker eyebrows on new
- old face shape seems like it has more room for facial expression

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Specific thoughts:
- The corset type changed. Before: underbust corset. After: belt corset / waist-cincher.
- The princess poofs on her arms are more pronounced before; in general the older clothing seems a bit more thought-out and detailed
And personal opinion things:
- I like straight hair with a ragged edge (before) more than the permed look (new)
- I like the old eye shape better
- I like the the blush (or blusher) on new
- I like the thicker eyebrows on new
- old face shape seems like it has more room for facial expression
Thanks for the feedback!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes