Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Go to the watch tower in Granpine by using the short cut or through the forest ( and encountering slimes). Now go the right (IF it is still blocked by logs you'll need to complete that quest first) and you'll eventually come to his house.

Reactions: YioruYioru

zuzzurellone76

Apr 8, 2022
Have you found the lighter in one of the chests? Now with the lighter in your possession you need go to the room with the candles. In there you must read the text. This will tell you which candles you have to light to open the door to the Minotaur Boss.
i oppened the door of the minotaur and killed him.
1693776108030.png

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
What do you guys think?

(I'm still studying to improve my art to make a better style, without losing Ashley's style.)

View attachment 2871466
An imrpovement for sure although the old Ashley grew on me. If you intend on changing the style of the Ashley perhaps increase her breast size a bit as well (unless too much work)? Speaking of increasing sizes, anything that could be done about those pencil dicks in sex scenes? ;-)

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Wait. Are now the dwarves in the latest version the same height as humans? Is not there a better way to portret them as Dwarves? I mean. Perhaps short and stockier or something and give them their own history. Like in any fantasy worlds, but on your own terms.

*rant* I mean. What is next? No Halflings in any adult fantasy RPG games, because it reminds some certain people that they look like very young males? Sheez. */rant*

Perhaps Miles is an orphaned Dwarf that was found as a baby starved and weak besides his dead parent(s). (a quest for Ashley to help him to find out why?*) A human couple took him as their own son and later transformed him as a "Cursed one". (some ulteriour motive?)

1) his father with help let his son, a very very young Miles, to transform into a "cursed one" to protect him from danger. Someone who dabbles in magic found out about this and wants that power for their selves to create a powerful army. So Miles and his mother were taken as hostage to ensure his father cooperation. They escaped, but the mother did not survive it. (Betrayal by someone close, perhaps?) Hidden by his mother, Miles were found (as he was lying crying) and taken in by Human parents as their own son. Or too dark as well?

3) he wanted to see the world and travelled around the world until he came to Carrot (so technically he is not lying that his parents transformed (ulteriour motive that may or may not has to do with this quest?) him as a " Cursed One") As the plot goes on, he get a message from a fellow Dwarf that something is amiss on his home land. He and Ashley (plus Raymond and Dog) needs to find out what is going on.

** how was it again if the parents are a Dwarven father and a human mother (or other way around)? Is there is a certain change that Half-Dwarves (or is it the wrong term?) can be beardless at an older age***? If you know what I mean.

***or a more darker reason (If they do have only beards) he was told by his foster parents that he should keep on shaving to look as them (and not talk about this with others), otherwise.... Or is that too dark for this game?

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Wait. Are now the dwarves in the latest version the same height as humans? Is not there a better way to portret them as Dwarves? I mean. Perhaps short and stockier or something and give them their own history. Like in any fantasy worlds, but on your own terms.

*rant* I mean. What is next? No Halflings in any adult fantasy RPG games, because it reminds some certain people that they look like very young males? Sheez. */rant*

Perhaps Miles is an orphaned Dwarf that was found as a baby starved and weak besides his dead parent(s). (a quest for Ashley to help him to find out why?*) A human couple took him as their own son and later transformed him as a "Cursed one". (some ulteriour motive?)

1) his father with help let his son, a very very young Miles, to transform into a "cursed one" to protect him from danger. Someone who dabbles in magic found out about this and wants that power for their selves to create a powerful army. So Miles and his mother were taken as hostage to ensure his father cooperation. They escaped, but the mother did not survive it. (Betrayal by someone close, perhaps?) Hidden by his mother, Miles were found (as he was lying crying) and taken in by Human parents as their own son. Or too dark as well?

3) he wanted to see the world and travelled around the world until he came to Carrot (so technically he is not lying that his parents transformed (ulteriour motive that may or may not has to do with this quest?) him as a " Cursed One") As the plot goes on, he get a message from a fellow Dwarf that something is amiss on his home land. He and Ashley (plus Raymond and Dog) needs to find out what is going on.

** how was it again if the parents are a Dwarven father and a human mother (or other way around)? Is there is a certain change that Half-Dwarves (or is it the wrong term?) can be beardless at an older age***? If you know what I mean.

***or a more darker reason (If they do have only beards) he was told by his foster parents that he should keep on shaving to look as them (and not talk about this with others), otherwise.... Or is that too dark for this game?
I decided to change some to humans and another are still dwarves like the ones found on Poor Island, but now they have beards and Elf ears.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
2 questions.

1. anyone got a (not a full save, still wanna play the game.. but an anal and oral only build? and advice how to maintain that. if so, send your save file)

2. anyone thought of making a trap/trans/futa MC mod?

• Sad
Reactions: Shizusan

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so theyve removed the dwarves... *sigh*.. just add the dwarves file as a "mod" so those of us who liked those characters can have them in, it added variety. now theres none..

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so theyve removed the dwarves... *sigh*.. just add the dwarves file as a "mod" so those of us who liked those characters can have them in, it added variety. now theres none..
fixed it to the SUPERIOR version. just added all the IMG files of this one to the newest one, and now dwarves are back!

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
ALSO, if my clothes are ripped, or destroyed. id like for it to remain so until i manually replace them. and whilst naked you increase the chances of harrassment. rather than they rip in battle, and the MC pulls a new outfit out her butt?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
There is a futa NPC on rich INN
View attachment 2921998
thats great. tho im more talking on being futa, rather than being fucked by one.. would open OPTIONAL extra content, with being able to fuck women, and other folks/things too.. different ways to getting molested xD. think it would be cool to play this type of game as an OPTIONAL futa, as many others dont have futa protags that can fall victim to males.. would love it! penis coming into play, of course thats extra work with animating it for existing scenes.. but would be a great addition to open up more depths to the potential of sexual partners.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes