yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AshleyThePirate-0.4.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: YioruYioru

in4kicks22

Apr 27, 2018
What do you guys think?

(I'm still studying to improve my art to make a better style, without losing Ashley's style.)

View attachment 2871466
I like the legs/hips of the new Ash & she has better posture but I prefer the old Ash's hair, face, bust, waist. Perhaps going for something in-between.

I think the new Ash's boobs are nice but a bit big for her frame (looks like they're decint implants) whilst the old Ash looks like a naturally busty babe.

Love your work by the way, been following it since it 1st popped up on F95. You're obviously putting a lot of effort into this and it shows.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Absolutely no idea what fame does. what's good about either? I'd like to know what type of content I could get or miss if i pick either or

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
The character image changes with the dwarves have rendered multiple scenes into nonsensical ones, it's one thing for Ashley to put up with the shenanigans of character's like Alex and Daniel as they were once portrayed because their state of mind was clearly affected by their "dwarven" nature, but as they are portrayed now with the new images it makes Ashley seem like she literally accepts and allows creeps do whatever they will with her from the very first scenes of the game with zero corruption.

I understand that you are trying to avoid issues with patreon ,subscribestar, etc but If you can't restore the images to what they were or post an "unofficial" patch/mod to restore the originals images in places like this one(I am pretty certain people here won't mind), at least consider doing a full overhaul of the way they act and behave as to make them and the interactions they have with Ashley fit their character design.
(the preferable method would be the former rather than the latter, but it's your game.)

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Sorry, I am still seeing a way to make the game smoother
You could try updating RPGMakers NWJS. It causes problems with windows 7, and has a chance to break a small number of plugins (Unlikely though), so I don't know if you're willing to do that. I did it, and the only problem is it doesn't work on win 7 anymore.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
The character image changes with the dwarves have rendered multiple scenes into nonsensical ones, it's one thing for Ashley to put up with the shenanigans of character's like Alex and Daniel as they were once portrayed because their state of mind was clearly affected by their "dwarven" nature, but as they are portrayed now with the new images it makes Ashley seem like she literally accepts and allows creeps do whatever they will with her from the very first scenes of the game with zero corruption.

I understand that you are trying to avoid issues with patreon ,subscribestar, etc but If you can't restore the images to what they were or post an "unofficial" patch/mod to restore the originals images in places like this one(I am pretty certain people here won't mind), at least consider doing a full overhaul of the way they act and behave as to make them and the interactions they have with Ashley fit their character design.
(the preferable method would be the former rather than the latter, but it's your game.)
Got it! I am still making fixes over the updates, thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Kapios223

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
You could try updating RPGMakers NWJS. It causes problems with windows 7, and has a chance to break a small number of plugins (Unlikely though), so I don't know if you're willing to do that. I did it, and the only problem is it doesn't work on win 7 anymore.
I tried but it didn't change anything for me, it even made it worse for me,(Like now it keep showing me a message when i launch the game) and after i made the change of NWJS, some RPGMaker games started to get blackscreen randomly.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I tried but it didn't change anything for me, it even made it worse for me,(Like now it keep showing me a message when i launch the game) and after i made the change of NWJS, some RPGMaker games started to get blackscreen randomly.
Weird, didn't do that for me. You might need to go into the package.json and put something in the name field. If that's not it, are you sure you're changing RPGMakers NWJS, and not the individual games? . Be sure to make backups if you do this.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this is a great game. Absolutely loving it so far, and I'm glad I waited to play until now. There is far, far more content than I was anticipating.

Great work! I played for like 8 hours last night and I feel like there's still a ton of content I'm missing. I definitely haven't found all of the costumes or completed all of the quests yet so I'm excited to dive back in later.

Thanks Yioru, keep up the awesome progress.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes