Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Ashley The Pirate v0.4.9.5

DOWNLOAD LINK DRIVE

DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA

NEWS

-Downview animation scene improved with more frames.
-Some characters have been changed.
-New NPCs, (including the new arena npcs, it only has dialogues with them.)
-Some bug fixes.

I made some changes to some dwarfs, to avoid future problems on the platform. I hope you guys understand. I don't want to risk losing the project.

0495up.png Captura de tela 2023-08-26 032811.png 0495.png

cisco787

May 11, 2021
LOL, My plan is to update the graphics if I release it on steam, but the game will be heavily censored and will need a patch to have all the scenes probably.
Do you have to censor it? There are a lot of uncensored hentai games on Steam. There is a game called “Take me to the Dundeon!” on Steam that I play while I await for your game

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
Ashley The Pirate v0.4.9.5

DOWNLOAD LINK DRIVE

Google Drive

DOWNLOAD LINK MEGA
Mega

NEWS

-Downview animation scene improved with more frames.
-Some characters have been changed.
-New NPCs, (including the new arena npcs, it only has dialogues with them.)
-Some bug fixes.

I made some changes to some dwarfs, to avoid future problems on the platform. I hope you guys understand. I don't want to risk losing the project.

View attachment 2885626 View attachment 2885628 View attachment 2885629
Perhaps you think of the change they face when they are older, like midgets. They would think you are pro-midgets(+karma).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Another damn useless update.. I think I will put this damn game on hold for a few releases until we get an actual story continuation this hunting down new events in old areas is just bull shit.. not fun at all. Hopefully game story will progress soon.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Another damn useless update.. I think I will put this damn game on hold for a few releases until we get an actual story continuation this hunting down new events in old areas is just bull shit.. not fun at all. Hopefully game story will progress soon.
Its just a patch fix update.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Have you found the lighter in one of the chests? Now with the lighter in your possession you need go to the room with the candles. In there you must read the text. This will tell you which candles you have to light to open the door to the Minotaur Boss.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes