Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I just stumbled on this game and before downloading i´d like to know how many lesbian/yuri scenes are there (feeling in the mood to play some girl on girl sceness like in sword maiden of azure dragon).

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I just stumbled on this game and before downloading i´d like to know how many lesbian/yuri scenes are there (feeling in the mood to play some girl on girl sceness like in sword maiden of azure dragon).
The game is not focused on yuri scenes probably has about 3 Yuri scenes only and no penetration.

Reactions: Grex

New Car

Jan 4, 2022
Man I played this game maybe like 1-2 years ago and loved it. But then I played it again a few days ago and it's amazing, and the direction amazing. The amount of effort that has gone into this lately is next level for what it is. I was so surprised after talking again to the same guy that I got a different version of the same animation, idk why it's just so nice to see that attention to detail. Also the updates to the UI are great!

The milk update is awesome and I'm loving that in particular. I'd really love to see more of that in future updates. Not even new scenes, but just more dramatic fluid effects like milk and grool, because as good as it is, it's kinda hard to see. Or maybe it's just because I need to push my stats really far past 100 to get that. Idk now but I'll know for sure soon.

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Man I played this game maybe like 1-2 years ago and loved it. But then I played it again a few days ago and it's amazing, and the direction amazing. The amount of effort that has gone into this lately is next level for what it is. I was so surprised after talking again to the same guy that I got a different version of the same animation, idk why it's just so nice to see that attention to detail. Also the updates to the UI are great!

The milk update is awesome and I'm loving that in particular. I'd really love to see more of that in future updates. Not even new scenes, but just more dramatic fluid effects like milk and grool, because as good as it is, it's kinda hard to see. Or maybe it's just because I need to push my stats really far past 100 to get that. Idk now but I'll know for sure soon.
Thanks for the feedback!✌ I wil see what i can do to improve the Milk.

Morphosis

Apr 29, 2023
The Virgin Slayer is on Isle with EmperCity between the Minotaur Tower and the hut with the old man and his grandson. As far I can remember he will suddenly appear.
Anything I should do to encounter him? The old man warned me about the virgin slayer but somehow I couldn't find him, my Ashley is still virgin

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Anything I should do to encounter him? The old man warned me about the virgin slayer but somehow I couldn't find him, my Ashley is still virgin
you can find him on left side of the forest leaving the m-inotaur tower. its random it have 50% of him to show up

Aug 2, 2022
Is minotaur quest complete?
Cause I cant seem to complete that quest, and can't find that women mentioned in the note lying around the tower.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is minotaur quest complete?
Cause I cant seem to complete that quest, and can't find that women mentioned in the note lying around the tower.
Nope reason I quit playing until the story progresses I am not wasting time back tracking to find any new scenes. Putting filler in like this is to keep money rolling in... instead of finishing the game.

• Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
You mean the minotaur quest in the Minotaur Tower? Yes. I think it is. (I think) Have you light the candles?

PS: You mean the note with "MANDY", right? No, I have not found here either.

Aug 2, 2022
You mean the minotaur quest in the Minotaur Tower? Yes. I think it is. (I think) Have you light the candles?

PS: You mean the note with "MANDY", right? No, I have not found here either.
yup:BootyTime:, buddy I've killed almost every enemy I could find and got one of my crewmate trapped with that slutty-queen of "The Great Pussy Pyramid" of the "Virgin Island":WaitWhat::WaitWhat:.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes