YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru The game is enjoyable so far and using the old saves on new versions is always a welcome move
I had only one feedback, if there's much focus on virginity and when to lose it... why is there no blood in the CG? Even NPCs say the text that there is blood while they have sex for the first time... Are you opposed to adding blood to the game?

The screen flashing pink and having some text doesn't do it for me, just wondering if it will ever be added? it would make deflowering a bit more enjoyable and realistic
It actually shows blood for a few frames, I might make some changes in the next update to make it better.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
It actually shows blood for a few frames, I might make some changes in the next update to make it better.
I legit couldn't even notice any blood, I tried going through so many CG from the gallery (ashley is virgin/not virgin) but I couldn't tell the difference in CG... NPCs all just acknowledge the presence of it, but I guess the frames are displayed for a split second and not long enough to notice them and they disappear instantly :(

I'd love to see some better defloration! Some blood dripping down her crotch after sex; some traces of blood on penis and outer lips of vagina... whatever you possibly can make changes on!:illuminati:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
If only games had more consensual tentacle scenes where you can keep virginity but use anal or mouth. That is what needed
Or the funny cheat/fun option of regaining virginity after every scene and the protagonist acknowledging. She got the power!

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So far, I've seen Ashley sucking off the Centaur, does she have sex, pussy, or anal as well? Will that happen in future updates? When she sleeps, she should be able to have someone who is in her party to join her in her bed, even have multiple party members in her bed (orgy), and even her dog. At the Carrot Festival, she should get drunk and get gangbanged right there in front of everybody, in the middle of the festival. She should wake up in the morning in a sea of cum and baskets full of gold all around her.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
So far, I've seen Ashley sucking off the Centaur, does she have sex, pussy, or anal as well? Will that happen in future updates? When she sleeps, she should be able to have someone who is in her party to join her in her bed, even have multiple party members in her bed (orgy), and even her dog. At the Carrot Festival, she should get drunk and get gangbanged right there in front of everybody, in the middle of the festival. She should wake up in the morning in a sea of cum and baskets full of gold all around her.
Maybe in the future i will add more scenes with the C-entuar

Aug 2, 2022
YioruYioru well all things considering , :unsure::unsure:this game is quite good.
If possible ,you should improve some graphics and cgs.
Might prove good for the game .
Unlike Curse of pleasure has good graphics and, it do lack further development and story, yet yours have both done at some point but should improve some graphics (if possible)
Summarizing everything...........Its a really nice game (to me)

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
YioruYioru well all things considering , :unsure::unsure:this game is quite good.
If possible ,you should improve some graphics and cgs.
Might prove good for the game .
Unlike Curse of pleasure has good graphics and, it do lack further development and story, yet yours have both done at some point but should improve some graphics (if possible)
Summarizing everything...........Its a really nice game (to me)
Thanks for the feedback! I will be improving some things in the course of the updates.

Reactions: The_Førsãkëñ

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Uh. Now that several people are talking about the sound that is made when someone/people cums inside or on Ashley, I DO wonder what IS the right and exact sound? How would you describe it? If you know what I mean. Anyone?

Jan 7, 2022
YioruYioru - I love this game & I really appreciate you work and dedication :giggle:(y)

You really outdid yourself with the previous combat update.
The thing is you have good story, world, battle mechanics & lots of H events which I love(especially the repeatable free roam sex events), however like someone above mentioned, I think a little improvement in art will make the game much more awesome.

I suggest you checkout and play a game called “A Very Full House”. You can find it in this website.

Like you, that Dev too uses drawn art in his game, the difference is that they are live pictures I think. He has a seperate thread where he posts his daily art practise too. You should really check it out. Maybe you can get some inspiration or new ideas :unsure: :coffee:

I’m not saying you copy his art style or anything but one aspect which you can adapt is the clothing system in that game.
As the corruption increases, that FMC wears sluttier clothes in that game like many other games but the slightly unique part is that the Dev alters the existing outfits and trims them to make them more revealing and sluttier. So the same outfit becomes sexier.
I think this can be applied to our game too.
Like imagine, a sluttier red dress or sluttier pirate dress which reveals a lot of Ashley’s skin, they are very much required in this game.

I don’t know much about RPGM but is it possible for you to edit the already existing clothing assets of this game and make them more revealing? Like for example can you edit the red dress to make it sluttier and turn it into a new outfit right?
Is it possible?
Will it reduce your work and make it such that you can make more new outfits easily by using existing clothing templates?
I think you can explore this possibility.

Anyway it’s just a suggestion, it’s up to you to consider it but I really want to see a more sexy pirate dress so I hope you push this item up your to-do list.

Looking forward for more updates. Peace out ;)

Reactions: YioruYioru

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
The Virgin Slayer is on Isle with EmperCity between the Minotaur Tower and the hut with the old man and his grandson. As far I can remember he will suddenly appear.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
I have problem, on beggining after work in pub for Guto i my companion dog gone missing - he somewhere dissapear and i cant find him anywhere, its a bug or i can re-take him somewhere?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes